Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,644 members, 7,840,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries (68731 Views)

Akwa Ibom APC Governorship Primaries End In Violence (Graphic Photos) / APC Governorship Primaries In 27 States (Live Updates) / APC Governorship Primaries: How The Candidates Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by candygist: 12:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Holadokun:
Madness is when you are against Ambode for second term and still supporting Buhari for second term... You need serious deliverance

If Pdp had govern Nigeria well, we will not have any cause to vote Buhari in the first place. I prefer a 100 buhari to any pdp candidate come 2019 . NUNUGANG

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by candygist: 12:24am On Oct 03, 2018
moderatedguy:
Fake News .... primaries rescheduled for tomorrow

Come out and vote tomorrow na . Oluku

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by OmoEpe(m): 12:45am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:
Igbos, see una losing life hen?

Una don lose again, as usual that is

[b]Tinubu no send you

SW no send you

Mind your akpu village business[/b]REFUND

grin grin grin

Anybody those miscreants supports must lose. Dem swear for dem.

LOSERS

2 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Flattino(m): 12:46am On Oct 03, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Tinubu is a movement in Lagos. Even Fayose affirms Tinubu as his leader... Tinubu is beyond political party o
Southwest grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 03, 2018
FAKE NEWS...Tvc News Reports @ 01:00am Makes No Mention Of Osho Upholding No Election..There Shall Be A Rescheduled Election 2moro..Me Thinks Sum1 Is Being Played
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by DabuIIIT: 1:23am On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

You really need to go and sleep. Wail quietly on your bed bro. Come back tomorrow morning and start another round of online wailing. The more you hate on Tinubu, the more he shines. Stop hating.

Shut up,thank you.
grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by LASISIELENU(f): 1:24am On Oct 03, 2018
Whoever wins, make the person shall govern well

Check my signature
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by NonsoWow: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations to Samwoolu. The people of Lagos have spoken.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by wowcatty: 1:51am On Oct 03, 2018
What are you talking about? Isn't one term enough? Let just say, Ambode fell short of Tinubu/party's expectations and just had to try another hand. Ambode of all people should know that this is how it goes when one tries to outshine his master. He also according to what's going around failed to carry his base along, and the one that got to me was sticking the same mental illness he was alleged suffering from on another. Ambode got what he deserved. And then the kiss of death from Igbos. Politicians need to start rejecting Igbos support, from Agbaje to Ambode, you become a loser with their support.

Holadokun:
Tinubu will be dribbled last last... He is the one that will bring candidate and still tell the people not to support again. Why didn't he do his research well before endorsing before. Now he is bringing another one, I won't be surprised if he kick his ass later. He did something similar with Fashola too...

The era of godfatherism in Lagos State is gradually coming to an end.

Very soon...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Hotfreezer: 3:35am On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

No hate bro, besides I got loads of hustle to do tomorrow so I won't be active online.

Shalom cum salaam

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Johnboom: 3:35am On Oct 03, 2018
See my previous post, when some people were saying this and that. I said is not really easy to put Tinubu aside because he build people that is why he will be relevant for long. If there is anything I learn from him, I learn to always build people because they will eventually help you.

4 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Kingspin(m): 3:43am On Oct 03, 2018
ModsareChevres:

Where and when was he dethroned
Keep watching
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by legba1(m): 3:57am On Oct 03, 2018
Beware of where your support base is. also be mindful the fact that performing as a gov is not an ambode thing.....anyone that govern lagos will perform cos lagos get money and you get to steal money when you do lotta projects....TINUBU did.....ditto for Fashola as well as Ambode....so whenever Sanwoolu come on board, he also will have projects all over lagos...its a blue print
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by mfm04622: 4:14am On Oct 03, 2018
Racoon:
Hehehe! Ambode take your rest but let karma do the rest.Whatever goes around comes around.

What Karma? We should say what is happening to him now is Karma. He got there the same way, they are removing him same way
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Trunaijian: 4:39am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode, PDP is calling.

Its politics, nobody will hold anything against you. Join PDP now and fight jagaban with support from Atiku, Saraki, Kwankwaso, and co.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by deomelo: 4:42am On Oct 03, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by romenna: 4:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Wat kind of confused party did we vote to manage the affairs of this nation?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by idamokoemmanuel(m): 6:30am On Oct 03, 2018
wisefizz:

Igbo Amaka.. But Igbo Amaka disappointed Ambode
ode, please how is this issue related to Igbo's?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Chidex50(m): 6:34am On Oct 03, 2018
wisefizz:

IT'S GOOD TO HAVE AN IDEALOLOGY AND PHILOSOPHY THAT IS IN LINE WITH UR BELIEF,ONE DAY IT WILL MATERIALIZE.ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by FBIL: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2018
wisefizz:

I've never seen a people as foolish and lose-minded as you guys from the thick forest. What's the business of Igbo man with your politics? If you like enslave and impoverish yourselves forever, the Igbos have chosen their lifestyle which is a complete opposite of yours. Don't take internet rants to heart before you die early. Ambode or Sanwol, Igbos own the economy of Lagos, and you typing from one rented mud house cannot change that.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by FTjnr(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2018
seunmsg:

You really need to go and sleep. Wail quietly on your bed bro. Come back tomorrow morning and start another round of online wailing. The more you hate on Tinubu, the more he shines. Stop hating.

meaning, you follow tinubu and not APC?
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 03, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Seun wants to write an epistle grin
So that guy is Seun grin grin grin grin
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by Tfkspecial(m): 7:44am On Oct 03, 2018
Going by what happened at APC governorship primary yesterday, people of Lagos truly spoke in unison that they are done with Ambode. His rejection was not based on poor performance, it was hinged around insensitivity and high handedness in handling the government policies. It will be hypocritical to link his rejection to Tinubu's disapproval, how could more than 90% of party loyalists go against an individual if he's doing rightly. Lesson! Always create an avenue to interact with people to know their feelings to your governance style.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by jayF19: 7:55am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:
Igbos, see una losing life hen?

Una don lose again, as usual that is

Tinubu no send you

SW no send you

Mind your akpu village business

grin grin grin
SW is not Lagos!!
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by nokatakata: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2018
FBIL:

I've never seen a people as foolish and lose-minded as you guys from the thick forest. What's the business of Igbo man with your politics? If you like enslave and impoverish yourselves forever, the Igbos have chosen their lifestyle which is a complete opposite of yours. Don't take internet rants to heart before you die early. Ambode or Sanwol, Igbos own the economy of Lagos, and you typing from one rented mud house cannot change that.

Lol...igbos own nigeria...kikiki..igbos also own economy of ghana and southafrica...bur erosion and flood is ravaging their villages. All igbos are billionaires. You can never see a poor igbo man . Go to their villages, they all live in mansions. Even the ones selling gala in traffic have mansions in lekki. Igbos own everything.

1 Like

Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by nokatakata: 9:06am On Oct 03, 2018
jayF19:
SW is not Lagos!!

Yes..SW is anambra. Please bring your fellow biafra.ud pigs to come vote for ambode. We will conduct another primaries specially for umu cursed biafrau.dians
Re: Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries by gbishman: 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oshomole, is disgrace. He is only saying this to save nurture his own person ambition. Ambode plz do the right thing and decamp to the opposition and test your popularity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue / Emeka Agba: I Am Donald Trump’s Grandfather - Nigerian Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.