Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

Donmauto (altcoin Fantasy) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Donmauto (altcoin Fantasy) (677 Views)

A Guide To Fantasy Sports Application Development Services / I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Donmauto (altcoin Fantasy) by Gbengamauto: 11:09pm On Oct 02, 2018
altcoin FANTASY
Hello good day, and welcome to making money online with ALTCOINFANTASY. recent times, most young people respectively, approach me with curiosity asking how they can actually make money online... some being discouraged, some reasons being that they have been scam, fraud or better still end up getting nothing from the websites or faucet they use. so here I will be introducing to us all a website that actually allow you to trade and make money for free and risk free. also, one can participate in weekly lotteries and contest which might end up winning the prize amount for the contest.
altcoin Fantasy is a crypto trading platform that grants users access to trade cryptocurrencies risk free. Users start with a demo bonus worth $100,000 USD, and make trades during the contest period. At the end of the contest, the players with the most net worth will win the fixed crypto amount for the contest.
The platform is completely free, making money from sponsorships and private group contests. started thonlinear with about 300 users, and have grown to about 4,500 as of the beginning of March.
Unlike using traditional centralized payment processing the Fantasy Gold project does not charge any additional transaction or service fees to use the payment network. Senders pay a small transaction fee that is awarded to miners who process the transactions and Master nodes who verify the transactions.
altcoin Fantasy plans to increase awareness by continuing to partner with brands that will make a difference and be disruptive to their respective industry and have a positive social impact. Their goal is to help the average person understand the cryptocurrency space and avoid losing it all on something that they don’t understand.
altcoin Fantasy is available on the web and on mobile from the Apple App store and the Google Play store.
ACF is a simulation platform where users learn to trade cryptocurrencies risk free. Users start with 100k virtual money, and they get to make as many trades as they can out of the 1300+ coins and ICOs supported. the net worth is then summed up at the end of the contest period. Whoever has the most net worth in USD will win! altcoin Fantasy uses a gamified cryptocurrency trading simulation platform to teach users how to invest in digital assets without taking financial risks. The platform features sponsored contests that allow users to compete for real cryptocurrency prize pools based on the highest yield at the end of set trading periods.

Looking at the economic and financial challenges today,60 to 70% of individuals are out there in the street helpless and financially unstable. Some over work and stressed themselves out working almost 24hrs of the day, just to get paid. Where one can actually indulge in online adds surfing, surveys, crypto trading and lots more faucets and activities that actually pays you for your own services, making money at your own conveniences, be your own Boss and actually earn extra cash from your paid salary. Even when this platform is available for everyone to gain from, some are ignorant about it, in the sense that they haven’t been told or heard on the internet. I believe I got to know about altcoinfantasy about few months ago advertised on a social media platform (Instagram). Being enthusiastic about online trading and cryptocurrencies trading, I picked interest to visit and explore the website at my own quite time, not only did I just visit and register but also learnt a lot from the website regarding crypto trading. Time went by, I realized I could also participate in the raffle weekly lottery which I join the contest and several times I always go sit back happy seeing my ACF_POINTS growing and could actually redeem them for cash prizes and vouchers.
So, whenever I see people using their data on social media(s), and other irrelevant stuffs online, I rather advice for that same data to be used in making money online. altcoin FANTASY best describes the true medium of that online.

Altcoinfantasy.com
Altcoinfantasy.com

(1) (Reply)

Design Websites/mobile Apps You Will Be Proud To Take Home To Mama! From 30k ! / 5 Blockchain Development Experts Needed / Android App Api Implementation Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.