Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin (1362 Views)

Top Developers To Follow On NL 2022 / Hire Experienced Dubai App Developers To Build Smart Apps / I Am Looking For Web Designers And Developers To Join My Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by princehassan(m): 8:39pm On Nov 08, 2017
with this 21 century it seems that everything is taking a change and going like in to digital currency, as Nigeria is left behind. no single altcoin has emerged from Nigeria. I got this idea to create the first altcoin in Nigeria. Actually I need contribution since I can't do this alone. any one interested can what sapp me @. 0.8.1 66. 85...3926
thanks
Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by aikfrank(m): 4:28am On Nov 09, 2017
Contact me if truly

1 Like

Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by princehassan(m): 6:09am On Nov 09, 2017
aikfrank:
Contact me if truly
. I can't find your mobile number
Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by aikfrank(m): 6:44am On Nov 09, 2017
princehassan:
. I can't find your mobile number

Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by momentumtop: 1:52pm On Nov 09, 2017
interested contact me 08087361084 watsapp/calls, momentumtop@gmail.com
Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by rushman003: 4:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
bro! You are can't be the first Nigeria to create an Altcoin. undecided undecided undecided undecided

google grin
1. Dalecoin
2. cryptogene
3. datalife

They are created by Nigerian.. You can check there site and do follow with them. You don't even need core developer if you have web development basic. you can use Ethereum smart contract to develop your own coin

1 Like

Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by Dalecoin: 12:43pm On Nov 10, 2017
princehassan:
with this 21 century it seems that everything is taking a change and going like in to digital currency, as Nigeria is left behind. no single altcoin has emerged from Nigeria. I got this idea to create the first altcoin in Nigeria. Actually I need contribution since I can't do this alone. any one interested can what sapp me @. 0.8.1 66. 85...3926
thanks
We already created a token ,we are Nigerian, you can read about on through signature

1 Like

Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2017
rushman003:
bro! You are can't be the first Nigeria to create an Altcoin. undecided undecided undecided undecided

google grin
1. Dalecoin
2. cryptogene
3. datalife

They are created by Nigerian.. You can check there site and do follow with them. You don't even need core developer if you have web development basic. you can use Ethereum smart contract to develop your own coin

Nigerian guys have developed some blockchain project
Google Abjcoin .
Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by rushman003: 9:26am On Nov 14, 2017
proxy20:

Nigerian guys have developed some blockchain project
Google Abjcoin .

I know na. He just listed on an exchange recently . did x4 or so from $0.7 to $4 in just few hours. I hope he knows what his doing sha
Bolenum sef dey, the owner has hotel on Lagos island
Re: I Need Contributors And Developers To Create An Altcoin by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 14, 2017
princehassan:
thanks
call me 08088362280

(1) (Reply)

Hlp Tips On Developing Second School Web Apps In Nigeria / Please Who Knows Laravel Mvc With Php / A Test For Python Guys. What Will This Code Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.