Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,516 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

What Church In Maryland Has The Sexiest Girls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Church In Maryland Has The Sexiest Girls (802 Views)

Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Church In Maryland Has The Sexiest Girls by 12large: 1:37am On Jul 10, 2010
well now you know am catholic, but of lately i have been going to reddem in bowie maryland, and that church have opened my eyes, infact it should be called ashewo house. the church have turned into a fashion design girls go just come in with tatoo everywhere for body, so make boys look dem, even boys dey wear ear ring. and the good thing about the church is that they like singing and dancing now that i know how redeem works abeg church goers you guys should tell me more fashion design/chasing woman churches in maryland.
Re: What Church In Maryland Has The Sexiest Girls by whiteroses(f): 1:48am On Jul 10, 2010
you are a very sad man.
while people are praying for better lives, na so all the curse weh commot for peoples head just dey dump for your head
Re: What Church In Maryland Has The Sexiest Girls by tpiah: 1:53am On Jul 10, 2010
^^ shocked shocked

if i were the OP i'd just go and start crying because this yab is too much.
Re: What Church In Maryland Has The Sexiest Girls by dobodobo(m): 4:41am On Jul 10, 2010
please location and address of the church, I think I will be going back to church soon. where is the church located?

(1) (Reply)

Re: Olu Jacobs Destroys Igbo Culture And Tradition — Pete Edochie / Miss Nigeria Ready To Die For Her Country / Check Out These Artistes That Lost Their Marriages In 2009

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.