Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,258 members, 7,953,980 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

5 Ways To Build Your Own Home - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 5 Ways To Build Your Own Home (630 Views)

Her Husband's Sisters Disrespect Her In her Own Home / Where Should You Build Your First House (city Or Village)? / 5 Ways To Hold Your Temper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Build Your Own Home by teebla(m): 3:16am On Jul 10, 2010
[center]5 Things you need To Build Your Own House
[/center]
1. Vision: Until you have a vision to build a house you can never build. You must see it coming before you get into it. No matter your income now, have a mind to build your own house, have a dream.

2. Goal: Vision is broad and large, but a goal makes it more realistic. Vision says “I want to build my own house one day”, goal says By December 31st, year…I must move into my house” this is more certain, more definite and it will go with more power to achieve it. Don’t just have a vision, turn it into a goal. Write it down, give it a date. All pregnancies has EDD(Expected Date of Delivery). Your vision should have a delivery date. It should be definite, now pick your pen and do something like this; Write down your vision and goals and past it where you can see it daily.

3[b]. Focus[/b]: Vision or goal on their own cannot lead to success until you give them a focus. Direct your attention, finance, prayer and plan towards your goal; work on it daily, walk towards it every minute and let it become your priority.

4. Persistence: To persist means to do something although it is difficult-it may tell on your finance. It may affect other aspect of your life negatively but you need to persist if you must become a landlord.

5. Determination: To persist you must be determined, because determination is the mother of persistence and it leads to success. Make up your mind that you will give it all it takes, come rain, come shine. Determine to have a roof on your head no matter what happens. Remember, determination is the giver of distinction.

more tips on how to have a successful home? visit www.familysuccesstips..com

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / What's The Best Way To Treat A Woman That Thinks She's Better Than You? / New Ultra Slim Sleek Laptops For Sale At Affordable Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.