Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,804 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman (36411 Views)

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by basic23111: 8:27am On Oct 03, 2018
why biafrud are so pain about Lagos primary,,,,,
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Olukat(m): 8:27am On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by miqos02(m): 8:29am On Oct 03, 2018
K
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Mizwisdom(f): 8:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Lol, this is what they do to PDP, produce fake result and declare winner. APC folks are rugged, we just waste time voting, they have prepared results already. Anyone thinking Buhari will not return in 2019 is far from reality

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2018
kitone:
Who was ambode before tinubu brought up him to the party? It's shows he his not the people's man, make him go sit down joor

Tinubu is not self made either! Why is no one lording it over him

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by TruthHurts100: 8:36am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

If care is not taken, these people can make you start hating your parents. They can make you start loving the devil. Chai
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by rickyrex(m): 8:36am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you Igbos, were you in love with ambode a month ago? Were you applauding for the mountains of trash all over laogs, were you applauding him for the bad and ugly roads, were you applauding him for the tons of projects he abandoned, were you applauding him for giving Lagosians bus stops for the N1 trillion budget they gave him?

[b]Spare us the crocodile tears and fake concern, you care less about Lagos or ambode, just like the rest of your fellow Igbos, all you care about is Tinubu and how much you hate and obsessed about him.

what a shame to see a fellow Nigeria speak I'll about another when a reasonable contribution is made. What has iPod got to do with one directing is opinion on the affairs of this country. Truth be told no matter how intelligent you claim to be. You are still biased. Let go if this hate speech and watch yourself grow
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Tambari1974(m): 8:37am On Oct 03, 2018
Wawa kawai .
KanwuliaExtra:
See them? TRAITORS! cheesy
SHAMELESS HUSBAND AND WIFE! cheesy
In LESS THAN ONE MONTH, Ambode became a failure! grin

APC THE SATANIC PARTY!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3kgeszIZ_4

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Orpe7(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2018
Left to me Ambode got what was coming to him
From the very beginning when he showed he couldnt even stay in the place fashola spent 8yrs. Wasted tax payers money to build a new place, fired everyone who worked with fashola, abandoned major projects by fashola even when they claimed gov is continuity. Demolished statues by fashola only to erect the same thing.
Well u cant be acting like a baby and expect lagosians to sidon and look. Its a different type of politics they place in lagos o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Badonasty(m): 8:41am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
Fools who can't think for themselves always attacking any and everyone who dares to think differently or have an opposing view.

Watch Tinubu cancel this primaries and prop up his daughter, they'd still come here to display their lack of ability to reason for themselves by applauding him and such move.
Very pitiable souls.

As early as a month ago, none of the Rams currently applauding the present status saw anything wrong with Ambode and his style until Tinubu slapped them all spiritually to reset their brains and begin to see the "rot" through his glasses.

Weak, lily-livered folks.

At least we have a leader...where is nnamdi kanu your Messiah

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Lordofthewest(m): 8:48am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Didn't know Igbos love and care so much about APC

See tears, pain, sorrow and bitterness

grin

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Cyoung4real(m): 8:49am On Oct 03, 2018
*BREAKING NEWS* Ambode declared winner:

An eleven year old Gbolahan Ambode has been declared winner of the Milo spelling competition.���� u pipu will not allow me 2 rest!

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by QuickStandard: 8:51am On Oct 03, 2018
shocked

Does anyone remember how ambode evicted a Chaplain? Alleging that he disrespected his wife.

Anyways I don't like tinubu, but even if Ambode had won the primaries, I would have still voted for Agbaje.

Look at the deplorable state of Lagos.

He channelled all Lagos resources to Epe and Ikorodu.

Look at what other areas are suffering, especially those around Alaba international axis, Ojo and Badagry.

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by CHUMA4V: 8:55am On Oct 03, 2018
This primary purportedly conducted by Lagos APC raises legal questions. Is it the State chapter that should conduct the primaries or the Committee sent by the NWC of APC? If the Chairman of the Lagos APC GUBERNATORIAL electoral panel set up by APC NWC claims his committee has not supervised/ conducted primaries, who conducted the one that Tinubu's candidate is purported to have won? Can something stand on nothing?
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by lawbabs: 8:57am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Sadly for you Igbos, were you in love with ambode a month ago? Were you applauding for the mountains of trash all over laogs, were you applauding him for the bad and ugly roads, were you applauding him for the tons of projects he abandoned, were you applauding him for giving Lagosians bus stops for the N1 trillion budget they gave him?

[b]Spare us the crocodile tears and fake concern, you care less about Lagos or ambode, just like the rest of your fellow Igbos, all you care about is Tinubu and how much you hate and obsessed about him.

Succinctly put! They dont really like Ambode, they voted against him in 2015. They hated him for his land use charge, They hated and spoke against the dirty Lagos. Some of them went on to troll Lagos for choosing Ambode, who damaged everything. Now because they hate Tinubu, Ambode has become a beautiful bride! And because we don't think hatred here, we are slaves according to them! Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Nobody: 8:58am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

grin

It is the NWC that was sent to conduct the election and it is they that will declare the result or even decide to cancel it, like they have now rightly done. Not APC Lagos chairmen, who's known stooge of Tinubu (no surprises there).

NWC say they want open ballot, as it will result in the bandwagon effect cos who will dare openly oppose the choice and royal decree of his imperial majesty, Lord Bolagard Tinumacpherson', the governor general of the SW colony of Lagos? grin grin

Incidentally, Clement Ebri and most of the NWC are Igbos and they know what to do. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by ststyreal(f): 8:59am On Oct 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You must be dreaming!
Anyone that disagrees with AMALA AND EWEDU politics is IPOB?
Tribalistic BUFFOON! cheesy
Thank you jareeeee for that corresponding response.
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by belcom10(m): 9:02am On Oct 03, 2018
Rubbish!!
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Switruth: 9:02am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Sometimes I wonder how you reason with this your tribal filled life. Let me remind you sir. When Agbaje contested with Ambode people like you said the IPOB are behind Agbaje now theyre with him on his loss and hates his fellow contestant. Let’s push tribalism aside and embrace one another. Get rid of excessive bile in your heart.

grin
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Wow..see how guys totally turned ur back against Ambode just because tinubu said so, this is just sad!

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by belcom10(m): 9:04am On Oct 03, 2018
RUBBISH!

If u think any entity can withstand Tinubu, then u don't get what he's abt!

If APC don't play this right, Tinubu sets up another party! Lagos goes opposition again! If u don't believe me, let them dare him[/quote]
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by AnunuebeAgbawo7: 9:04am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

I have known since time immemorial that:
AFONJA = Backstabbers, 2faces, cowards, follow follow, hypocrite, tribalistic bigots, laziness to mention but a few. I have always argued that its not true until i read all you,ve typed. Well son you are a Typical AFONJA! AFONJO di ka gi!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by winj3: 9:08am On Oct 03, 2018
shut up, you declared him winner because Tinubu ordered you to.
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Jaideyone(m): 9:12am On Oct 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:

You must be dreaming!
Anyone that disagrees with AMALA AND EWEDU politics is IPOB?
Tribalistic BUFFOON! cheesy
I wonder why you are all crying

didn't you see videos of how people queued behind their preferred candidate and voted online? yet you are screaming irregularities.

even ambode has accepted the result in good faith
smh

2 Likes

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 03, 2018
emmie14:
There is no shame on you APC in general. What kind of transparency and electoral legacy are you going to leave behind as a party? All the elections held under APC are marked by irregularities hence far from free or fare.
What kind of human beings are you? Who is Babajide Olu to win Ambode in primaries? Ambode also jumped fence to become the governor.

"the same price Ahmed Tinubu bought AMBODE the same price he sold you"

1. I have said it time and again on this nairaland, that the people who do ward / grassroots politics are taxi drivers, bricklayers, and pepper sellers. Mandate Group ward meetings hold every thursday; check around in your ward to prove me wrong.

2. Each of these people directly benefit from the APC government: bricklayers that can prove party membership get jobs at LASG project sites and so on. All those ward chairmen, many of whom do not look like they have more than an OND have direct lines to the top hierarchy of the party. It is a well-oiled machinery that is continually reinforced 52 times (weekly) every year, and hence very difficult to dislodge in Lagos politics. Loyalty is taken very seriously: at most meetings they don't really discuss anything major, they are just silently taking count of who comes regularly for ward meetings to gauge their commitment to party

3. As Governor, at best Ambode can throw a lot of money around, however, most just took his money and worked for the other side, cos that's where their loyalties lie. The party takes care of me, and I take care of the party: Ambode broke a cardinal rule through the PSP he disbanded - that PSP is part of the means through which the party provides jobs for its underclass of members. Do you honestly think these people would support him? The hatred for Ambode is from the bottom of the party, not necessarily from Tinubu

4. Tinubu's time is coming, but it would be after 2019.

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by NothingDoMe: 9:28am On Oct 03, 2018
buhariguy:
You went ahead to announce results of election that was not approve.
Who gave you the approval to conduct the kangaroo election without ballot paper,
Who accredited the voters?
Who approved the option A4?

The election can not stand.

I guess you are the Abuja branch BMC cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Pekele007: 9:40am On Oct 03, 2018
deomelo:

Spare us the crocodile tears and fake concern, you care less about Lagos or ambode, just like the rest of your fellow Igbos, all you care about is Tinubu and how much you hate and obsessed about him.
oga my business and everything is located in Lagos, not everyone is frustrated and jobless like you. nonsense
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by AreaFada2: 9:46am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Any head that refuses to be buried inside Tinubu's ass (not out of hatred o) but for daring to think different and having an opposing view is automatically an Ipob.

It is well...

SW have a long history of personality cult worship. Opposition is seriously frowned upon.

The problem that first rocked Nigeria, led to first coup, then civil war began between Pa Awo and Akintola.

Nigeria has not recovered from it till now. But kids of nowadays know only twisted tribal history.
Therefore they cannot really know how we got into the mess we are in now.

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by 7lives: 9:48am On Oct 03, 2018
CHUMA4V:
This primary purportedly conducted by Lagos APC raises legal questions. Is it the State chapter that should conduct the primaries or the Committee sent by the NWC of APC? If the Chairman of the Lagos APC GUBERNATORIAL electoral panel set up by APC NWC claims his committee has not supervised/ conducted primaries, who conducted the one that Tinubu's candidate is purported to have won? Can something stand on nothing?

The NWC were not prevented from presiding over the election, what were they doing in an hotel with Ambode, as at 1pm while the electorates were on ground waiting for them?.
Anyway make Ambode go court, abi make e decamp which kind wahala?.
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Mccullum: 10:00am On Oct 03, 2018
emmie14:

Yes my father invested massively in Lagos that I can employ jobless tribal bigots of your type as office clerks and pay monthly minimum wage and in time. I have share in Lagos. My family contributes immensely in tax and related levies. What is your contributions in Lagos?

Tell us the name of your family's company in Lagos State, an empty barrels make more noise than those that loaded...

Stop being proud just because of hiding behind internet social media and deceiving yourself simple because of mere 'LIKE' of Nairaland that is not making any lucrative impact on your life.

Radarada!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Dislodge Yoruba Nation Camp In Alausa, Lagos / Obanikoro Reacts To Lagos Governorship Election Result [see Tweets] / Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.