Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,743 members, 7,955,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman (36539 Views)

INEC Declares Sanwo-Olu Winner In Lagos / Clement Ebri NWC Panel Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primary / Lagos APC Declares Sanwo-olu Winner Of Lagos APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Sleekfingers: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Enough of this coke head already!!!

If Tinubu can support Buhari on a stretcher shey na coke head him no go support He is ONLY thinking about himself and pocket!

The rest is up to Lagosians!

APC has failed! It's time for us to= try another party in Lagos!!!

Tell me how apc failed in Lagos? There is no room for pdp in Lagos. Maybe another party Sha.

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by gaby(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2018
AreaFada2:

SW have a long history of personality cult worship. Opposition is seriously frowned upon.

The problem that first rocked Nigeria, led to first coup, then civil war began between Pa Awo and Akintola.

Nigeria has not recovered from it till now. But kids of nowadays know only twisted tribal history.
Therefore they cannot really know how we got into the mess we are in now.

If they'd just learn to refrain from the unnecessary name-callings, insults and respect the fact that we are all wired differently because some will definitely refuse to be herded like rams on a single file to the slaughter stead then we'd be good.

The attacks are just so annoying. And these ones will tell you they saw the four walls of a classroom. What a waste of time and school fees.

A two-balled man like my father will decide for him, his wife with two boobs will call the shots on my mother, his daughter will rubbish my sister at the market square and if his sons were any political, they'd be controlling me on the streets and the matter deposited in my cranium is for decoration and as such I'll need to keep hailing or else I'd be seen as an enemy of state/ the Yoruba nation?

What docility...

God forbid band-wagonery in my life. I should be able to take a stand and believe a cause and even if I don't have my way, I'd have definitely lived up to my billing in life.

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by VolvoS60(m): 10:05am On Oct 03, 2018
grin

Where is that rude fellow (the second poster on this thread) who ruins every thread he/she/it touches with tiresome, unnecessary references to wailers, Igbos and whatnot?

Unfortunately for him, he has taken on some "really mad" grin people on this thread - bare knuckle boxers who have no issues with getting into the mud pit and brawling to the bitter end.

Why has he suddenly gone silent? grin
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by pcicero(m): 10:06am On Oct 03, 2018
I'm not surprised at the way many of the progressives are digging up Ambode's sins.

Some of them would even jump into the lagoon if Tinubu asks them to. They are incapable of thinking for themselves.

Just some months ago, they were putting up pictures of Ajah bridge, Oshodi flyover and Abule Egba as laudable achievements of the incumbent.
One Autojosh was doing the laundering and you will see them there writing effusively that Ambode is the best thing since Yoruba party jollof rice. Including the one calling whoever disagrees with him now an IPOB.
The only weapon they understand is blackmail.

I am from Epe. We were miffed when it was our turn to present a governor and their emperor brought Ambode when there are countless others who have distinguished themselves both in public and private spheres

Tinubu all in his bid to continue his mindless plundering of the Commonwealth imposed him.

Ambode did not disappoint me. Except for the way he mismanaged the waste issues. He did well for Epe.

The opposition against him like the Tayo Ayinde who was a security aide to Tinubu who is now one of the biggest landlords in Lagos with many exotic hotels found company in others because he stopped them from land grabbing.

The sinful cardinal Odumbaku is one of the bighest waste PSP operators in Lagos who collect monthly subventions from LASG for doing nothing though I concede some of them were doing well.

Lagos shall be free.

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by pcicero(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2018
VolvoS60:
grin

Where is that rude fellow (the second poster on this thread) who ruins every thread he/she/it touches with tiresome, unnecessary references to wailers, Igbos and whatnot?

Unfortunately for him, he has taken on some "really mad" grin people on this thread - bare knuckle boxers who have no issues with getting into the mud pit and brawling to the bitter end.

Why has he suddenly gone silent? grin

He is a paid hack, don't mind him. He's just a crumb eater

1 Like

Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by jconsulting(f): 10:49am On Oct 03, 2018
The point is any government will still perform in Lagos ,Ambode has do everything his own , Sanwo Ori will start from there
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by jesmond3945: 10:50am On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode still have time to loot the treasury dry. Foolish people
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by emmie14: 11:10am On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=Mccullum post=71741480]

Tell us the name of your family's company in Lagos State, an empty barrels make more noise than those that loaded...

Stop being proud just because of hiding behind internet social media and deceiving yourself simple because of mere 'LIKE' of Nairaland that is not making any lucrative impact on your life.

Radarada! [/quoteYou don't deserve that and will never wish to meet a lifeless minded person like you.
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by emmie14: 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Bagehot:

1. I have said it time and again on this nairaland, that the people who do ward / grassroots politics are taxi drivers, bricklayers, and pepper sellers. Mandate Group ward meetings hold every thursday; check around in your ward to prove me wrong.

2. Each of these people directly benefit from the APC government: bricklayers that can prove party membership get jobs at LASG project sites and so on. All those ward chairmen, many of whom do not look like they have more than an OND have direct lines to the top hierarchy of the party. It is a well-oiled machinery that is continually reinforced 52 times (weekly) every year, and hence very difficult to dislodge in Lagos politics. Loyalty is taken very seriously: at most meetings they don't really discuss anything major, they are just silently taking count of who comes regularly for ward meetings to gauge their commitment to party

3. As Governor, at best Ambode can throw a lot of money around, however, most just took his money and worked for the other side, cos that's where their loyalties lie. The party takes care of me, and I take care of the party: Ambode broke a cardinal rule through the PSP he disbanded - that PSP is part of the means through which the party provides jobs for its underclass of members. Do you honestly think these people would support him? The hatred for Ambode is from the bottom of the party, not necessarily from Tinubu

4. Tinubu's time is coming, but it would be after 2019.
Ok. I feel your points. They are reasonable
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Pekele007:

So Ambode is no longer the best governor because your master Tinubu said so?

when will you ever be free
Mehn I weak o. They have already ticked good to someone they haven’t even governed them before.
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by HealthDragon: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
wink
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by KingRagnar: 12:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Well, the people's choice must stand, if Sanwoolu is the one they choose, then Sanwoolu it is, I know APC will not be biased to deny him his earned right, the principle of transparency at all levels always stand when APC is involved, especially those who are close to PMB and are working to ensure it maintains a strong hold in the nation
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Mccullum: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=emmie14 post=71743451][/quote]

grin shocked Oponu.... Empty barrel... Loma pariwo.
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by Ugosample(m): 1:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
SARAKI na IPOB! MALAYE na IPOB! FAYOSE na IPOB! ADELEKE na IPOB! KWANKWASO na IPOB!

Or WAILERS! grin
Ambode na IPOB or soon-to-be-WAILER ni? cheesy CHAIIIIII!!!!! Diarrrrrrris GODIOOOOOH!!!!
Just tired of SHYTE HOLE POLITICS and your WAECLESS CORPSE of a DAURA DUNCE!
Shikena!
I dey tell you
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by emmie14: 2:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Mccullum:

grin shocked Oponu.... Empty barrel... Loma pariwo.
send your CV. Am a nestle distributor. I have a job.
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by KanwuliaExtra: 3:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jaideyone:
I wonder why you are all crying

didn't you see videos of how people queued behind their preferred candidate and voted online? yet you are screaming irregularities.

even ambode has accepted the result in good faith
smh

“Interesting-looking-bags-democracy”!
If you know. . .
This is NIGERIA!!!! grin
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by JeogahII(m): 4:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Some of us before now said APC cannot conduct free and fair elections but some fanatics lampooned us. so how about this? is this what you called credibility?
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by deomelo: 5:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
emmie14:

Yes my father invested massively in Lagos that I can employ jobless tribal bigots of your type as office clerks and pay monthly minimum wage and in time. I have share in Lagos. My family contributes immensely in tax and related levies. What is your contributions in Lagos?
[/s]

I know you are lying because you obviously don't even have enough money for a bowl of akpu, but just for the sake of argument, you should have invested that money in your village to make it more productive so that your and your unborn generation will stop leaving your unproductive villages to do migrant labor in Yorubaland.

Your first obligation should be your village and your future generations, not Lagos.

Sadly, you Igbos have zero common sense, ypu can not reason beyond your empty and shallow chest
Re: Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman by deewhaaat(m): 8:25am On Jun 01, 2020
APC is just a party without focus, only fake promise.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Army Inflict Heavy Damage On Boko Haram As Insurgents Flee,abandon Weapons(pics) / Senate Committee Suspends Petition Against Amaechi / 105 Missing Soldiers: Nigerians Are Being Conned, Buratai Is Not Being Truthful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.