Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) (69670 Views)

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by oscarvicto(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Hp ultrabook touchscreen pavillion
Core i5
1 terabyte hard disk
8 gigabyte ram
3 gigahertz processing speed
Webcam
Wireless
Bluetooth
Original hp charger

09051843573 oscarvictor93@yahoo.com

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by castrol180(m): 11:29am On Oct 03, 2018
That's a reason why the guy is getting fat and adding weight...igbo girl know how to feed a man to pudgy, chubby and an obese piggy person of who that Davido is presently
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by femi4: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2018
samyyoung1:
U guys now copy everything from instablog, we need more prolific writers on nairaland, wasn't like dis b4, at least since I joined in 2006
just 2006....nl forefathers
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 03, 2018
grin

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Princedapace(m): 11:30am On Oct 03, 2018
Enjoyment things for both of them

Learn freelancing, check my profile and read my thread on how I make income working online as a freelancer
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018
apotek:
Mehnn!
How can they enjoy their life with all these people around them all the time..

Za oza room.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by danyCEO(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Is that not the cylinder by the gas cooker? Odikwa very risky
Very Risky!
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by danyCEO(m): 11:32am On Oct 03, 2018
femi4:
just 2006....nl forefathers
I remove Hat for the Bros
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by drchuks1234(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
samyyoung1:
U guys now copy everything from instablog, we need more prolific writers on nairaland, wasn't like dis b4, at least since I joined in 2006
Jesu! 2006 by then am in primary 5
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Is he quarreling with the cooker? He should move closer na.

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
Cooking Talent Show, life of show biz.

Check my bio, Abuja Number 1 IT Expert
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
;Dhmm.... please, am new here.... abeg welcome me
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by showafrica(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2018
loganx:
Gas cylinders are to be kept outside the house for safety reasons.

But your petrol tank is in the same car with you. Well I would say stored energy must be controlled otherwise, it will explode.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Lushollz(m): 11:38am On Oct 03, 2018
englishmart:
There are two meals I'm 100% sure Davido can cook
1. To boil yam
2. To prepare noodles.

Na this kain person you go ask to boil water, he go overboil am till the water go overdone.

grin
englishmart:
There are two meals I'm 100% sure Davido can cook
1. To boil yam
2. To prepare noodles.

Na this kain person you go ask to boil water, he go overboil am till the water go overdone.

nawa for you oh
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 03, 2018
is it safe for the gas cylinder to be inside the kitchen or that close to the gas cooker?

Rich people can be dumb asses sometimes. TBH he has no business being in that kitchen
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by kmaster007: 11:41am On Oct 03, 2018
EngrMcDon:
they won blow b that...
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by wink2015(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2018
IS THIS ONE NOT "CREDIT MARRIAGE" ?

Even rich guys are still practising credit marriage?
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 11:47am On Oct 03, 2018
he wud soon be reduced to nothing
wtf
soon he will wash her stinking pants
shoes
clothes
woman go turn you to mumu
go ask kanye west
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by enny66(m): 11:50am On Oct 03, 2018
I need a very good TECH writer for naijmobile.com

Note: He/She must drop 3 quality articles per day
He/She must know how to use WordPress and how to do SEO

If your interested, shoot me a mail naijmobile@gmail.com or send me a message via 08030466015 (Whatsapp only)
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Where they placed the gas cylinder dey worry me oh.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2018
doskie:
doesnt explode like that actually. mine is near too.

So because yours is in the same position that makes it your theory correct?

What should we call this new theory? Doskie's probabilistic theory of cylindrical explosion?

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by joyhoney(f): 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Davido fear fear go close na
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Oju4190: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
See where they put that cheap gas cylinder....Explosion loading
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Ojukwubucket(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
See otondo!!..In Nigeria, once u r rich...u r above the law...

This one na Country?
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by ambassador9: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
HMMM. this is serious oooooo
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Rexnegro(m): 12:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
EngrMcDon:
very very risky bro .... gas cylinder don't need to be in a hot surrounding. too bad this young lovers don't know
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by sammylink: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
As exposed as Davido is, he is keeping cooking gas cylinder inside the kitchen. Am sorry for you Davido.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Buys A Car, Gets Another As Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.