Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) (69660 Views)

Davido Joins His Father's Pacific Holdings Limited As A Director (Photo) / Shola Ogudu Shows Her Twerking Skills (Photos) / Davido Shows Off His Smoking Skills (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by doskie(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:

So because yours is in the same position that makes it your theory correct?

What should we call this new theory? Doskie's probabilistic theory of cylindrical explosion?
egg zakly.

but wait....

remove the term probabilistic
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by KosyJerry(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
EngrMcDon:
Is that not the cylinder by the gas cooker? Odikwa very risky

No that’s not the cylinder.... it’s a drum
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by beatmonster(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Which kind "Maggi" wey Chioma dey use cook for Davido? grin

Look at grown behaving like cartoon. cheesy

This one tire me
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Johnosas91: 12:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bacteriologist:
Davido is that your PPA?
grin
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
doskie:
doesnt explode like that actually. mine is near too.
oga take it outside for avoid hard i known
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by troy07: 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Davido, please it is saver to have the gas cylinder outside instead of near the cooker as shown.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Alinsky: 1:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bacteriologist:
Isn't it just time we scrap NYSC? The poor and middle class lose valuable time serving this country and someone with communal status unapologetically ignores the program just because he's rich.

I'm not hating. Just stating an apparent fact.

How many days or weeks is he meant to be in Camp? Abi someone serving his or her Fatherland cannot cook in peace again
World people self!!!!

1 Like

Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Awesome350(m): 1:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
this davido or his whatever called crew is too childish for my liking..... mtww
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alinsky:

How many days or weeks is he meant to be in Camp? Abi someone serving his or her Fatherland cannot cook in peace again
World people self!!!!

Your post lacks depth. It's visible to the blind and audible to the deaf that Davido is "ghosting." Put fandom aside and use your head to reason.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by sparkle6(m): 2:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
samyyoung1:
U guys now copy everything from instablog, we need more prolific writers on nairaland, wasn't like dis b4, at least since I joined in 2006

I Finally saw the METUSELAH OF NAIRALAND!! Give it up for samy folks!!
more accolades to your cabinent.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by doskie(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
jamesbridget13:
oga take it outside for avoid hard i known
true. you are pretty
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Observation...

Washing machine inside kitchen?
Chioma is getting fat sad
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by melodyogonna(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is how he will spoil what's supposed to be a nice dish.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 4:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thought this guy was suppose to be doing NYSC? Indeed he is serving while other corp members are sarving!
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Vince77(m): 5:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Davido has been posted to Chioma's kitchen for his nysc.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bacteriologist:
Isn't it just time we scrap NYSC? The poor and middle class lose valuable time serving this country and someone with communal status unapologetically ignores the program just because he's rich.

I'm not hating. Just stating an apparent fact.
which poor lose valuable time? What are they using their time to do? Walk the length and breadth of a state looking for the same job NYSC offers?

NYSC is a scheme that at least provides a couch for this same poor to make small money in the name of salary, it is also a means to meet new people, form friendships and network. After NYSC, not youths have notHing to go back to. That is why some people hope they are retained at their PPA

This tale that NYSC is stopping the progress of Nigeria youths is a lie. NYSC is still useful to many, it is even the fairly comfortable that do not need it
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by adecz: 7:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Abeggi.... undecided undecided
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Bacteriologist(m): 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
safarigirl:
which poor lose valuable time? What are they using their time to do? Walk the length and breadth of a state looking for the same job NYSC offers?

NYSC is a scheme that at least provides a couch for this same poor to make small money in the name of salary, it is also a means to meet new people, form friendships and network. After NYSC, not youths have notHing to go back to. That is why some people hope they are retained at their PPA

This tale that NYSC is stopping the progress of Nigeria youths is a lie. NYSC is still useful to many, it is even the fairly comfortable that do not need it

I'm not having this argument with you.
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 8:16am On Oct 04, 2018
doskie:
true. you are pretty
thks
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2020
This is true love
Re: Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 20, 2020
I just admire this couple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Hilarious Photo About Oba Akiolu's Threat To Igbos In Lagos / Poor Attendance At Wizkid's Concert In Botswana (Photos) / Burna Boy, D'banj, Phyno & Jude Okoye Hit A Strip Club In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.