Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) (7229 Views)

Olori Diana And Her Drug Addict Boyfriend (Photos) / 13-Year-Old Russian Girl Pregnant For Her 10-Year-Old Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Mistakenly Sends Shower Photo To Her Dad Instead Of Her Boyfriend (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Explorers(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2018
Every relationship has its own rules.

But one woman decided to put it in writing and list every demand she had for her boyfriend.

The insane agreement probably would have remained between the two of them, if it wasn’t for a surprising turnof events.

The guy traded in his car and left the “contract” inside.

Later, buyer found it and uploaded it online.

As it went viral, men all over the internet had moments of silence for their brother.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Explorers(m): 5:00am On Oct 03, 2018
t
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:06am On Oct 03, 2018
Explorers:
t

Really?
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by cooldipo(m): 5:08am On Oct 03, 2018
grin

She wan trend

What happened to his human right......what does the lady have to offer for all these? No amount of riches in the world will make me sign that.... Except I am signing to break it the next minute

7 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by 9japrof(m): 5:18am On Oct 03, 2018
Dont be surprised that some nigga somewhere who is pussified would accept this terms and conditions...

Any relationship that takes away your freedom at least with your day one friends is wack and exhausting...

I rather be single than be in this kinda relationship even it means throwing away a life time dream of dating genevieve grin grin

18 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by tooth4tooth: 5:20am On Oct 03, 2018
Women and their weird way of life.smh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by RevenGeMission: 5:21am On Oct 03, 2018
While this list is fake as it comes

I'd like to point out whoever wrote this list is Insecure, Olosho , and immature

5 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by shortgun(m): 5:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Women.. ..see as she just took over this guy's destiny.
Never allow a woman take charge or else u are finished COMPLETELY.

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by EngrMcDon(m): 5:23am On Oct 03, 2018
As in what nah? is the guy being paid or what? even a wife can't set such rules for the husband. the girl will be forever single
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Silentscreamer(f): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Thats a woman who knows her worth.

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nogodye(m): 5:38am On Oct 03, 2018
In short, she own all of him...
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by fk001(m): 5:48am On Oct 03, 2018
23. He should qiut the relationship

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Triniti(m): 5:49am On Oct 03, 2018
She really turned that brother to a dummy with no life of his own, he was literally living the girls life
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by dmola(m): 5:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Silentscreamer:

do u ave a brother ..I pray she get this kinda girl as wife say amen?

5 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 5:51am On Oct 03, 2018
Fake
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by b0rn2fuck(m): 5:54am On Oct 03, 2018
Silentscreamer:
lol abi 18 to 22 to years old woman who think life is all about dating and relationship and not knowing her worth depends on who she would really end up becoming when the real time come at age 35 up ward, her worth now depends on how she invested her brains ,if she didn't end up luckily with a good man and mind majority of good man end up settling with a brain fuel girl,knowing they can still reverse back to young girls who think their worth depend on pussy dating relationship for Bleep sake later.
Why does ,who don't know their worth in youth days are the one you see hawking around the town for something to eat and One even go as low as begging for young man to be intimate with them as low as 200 naira due to ageing and not getting constant likes again . Your worth depends on your brain academically or train skills and not relationship because relationship fade, age old after 10 years , all those who claimed aren't on my level then while we are still in secondary many years ago wouldn't even look at my face now , infact I wouldn't even Bleep them for as low as free self .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Newboss(m): 6:12am On Oct 03, 2018
Silentscreamer:

What if a man gives you such rules? angry

You should be amongst the first to scream insecure. angry

No girl will even be given the chance to give me rules angry

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by kolafolabi(m): 6:28am On Oct 03, 2018
House boy or boyfriend

3 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Bossontop(m): 6:46am On Oct 03, 2018
undecided
Na so she go be after she don turn 40 without even boyfren to boast about talk less of husband

9 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by ednut1(m): 6:52am On Oct 03, 2018
Fake and lame

2 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Oct 03, 2018
This one is just insecure

3 Likes

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by ikbnice(m): 6:58am On Oct 03, 2018
I will simply reply, LOOK FOR ANOTHER BOYFRIEND TO EMPLOY

1 Like

Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by teemy(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Did the dude not see the part where she mentioned she could kill him?

I wish him well. Hmm
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Dackrapper(m): 7:42am On Oct 03, 2018
This one na contract na How much she goa pay?
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 03, 2018
Creepy
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Ishilove: 8:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Probably a joke between them. I won't be surprised if she has her own 'commandments' given to her by the bf
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Arthurity1(m): 8:21am On Oct 03, 2018
skarlett:
This one is just insecure
she is as insecure as north eastern Nigeria
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by itiswellandwell: 8:24am On Oct 03, 2018
It's very possible. A nigga was telling me what he was passing through in the hand of his ex before he japaa. Was surprised when I didn't see them together again. Always love their lovey dovey acts but inside of me, I knew it could be fake. Some niggas just have this low self esteem, they don't know their worths, ugly dirty girl will be intimidating them.
Incase, you are one of those niggas, I don't want you to carry that mindset into next year. A change has to come! Do yourself a favor and and follow these threads to build your self esteem and self worth.

https://www.nairaland.com/1553594/improve-dating-game-here-see

https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only

All the very best.

Very cheap and clean s6 edge. Check my signature.
Re: See The Shocking 22 Rules A Lady Set For Her Boyfriend (photos) by Kennybus(m): 9:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Tomorrow now the will be shouting "Feminist "

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have you seen scorpions cluster like this or is spiritual / Fellaz / Ladies Are Heartless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.