Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

"Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together (40489 Views)

Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Ik Ogbonna And Wife, Sonia Are Back, Share Adorable Photo Together / Femi Otedola Calls Tekno His Son As They Share Adorable Photo Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by kckings250: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2018
Ha jikwa nu ego??.
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by subcbouy: 10:16am On Oct 03, 2018
Efe Tobori, I know.
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by Witnes: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
These guys no go 2spend money 4clothes/fashion,,,with 1yard don sew senator, buy 8yrs child shoes, tops, boxers even tooth brush self na small pikin own and God con giv them d money plenty,,,Enjoy old men in kids uniform.
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by crunchyg: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
Osita my crush grin
Because he has money, he is now your crush, but if there was no money you for Don notice em height
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by Peckygirl(f): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Cute.

quote author=Mrop post=71736694]Nollywood actors Aki and pawpaw shares adorable photo together after a report of the tv twins fighting each other.

Its being long they shares cute photo together like this.
Who else miss their funny character on tv?

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/honest-friends-aki-paw-shares-adorable-photo-together/

[/quote]
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by CDCEO001: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Aki wear watch on the left while papaw wear on the right....
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by boyjo: 10:38am On Oct 03, 2018
They look like men now...
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by temptnow: 10:39am On Oct 03, 2018
I don't really like to watch Naija movie that much, but when I see these two guys or Osofia or Sam loko RIP
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2018
The real legends! G.O.A.T

If I hear one fool call wizkid a legend again ehn......
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by MicroSweet(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2018
Ikedieze is the real dude here... mature and speaks better than iheme.
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by AmazingELixir: 12:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
Osita my crush grin

undecided

Just imagine the babe I dey crush for since... Dey here dey crush for somebody else
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by Dackrapper(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
G.O.A.Ts
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by femo86(m): 12:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
look gooding guys grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by agbonkamen(f): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
AmazingELixir:

undecided

Just imagine the babe I dey crush for since... Dey here dey crush for somebody else
hahahaha grin
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by Reader02: 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
waw adorable
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by Bryan88(m): 1:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
Osita my crush grin
hmmmm
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by backspaced(f): 1:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
We are recruiting a Regional Manager for a multi-faceted company, a leader in the fields of supermarket shelving and refrigeration solutions, warehouse racking and productivity systems, headquartered in Lagos. This position is responsible for managing the company's branch operations in Abuja, with responsibility for North and Central Nigeria. The ideal candidate will be a resident of Abuja.

Job Scope:

Business development for our range of supermarket solutions and products in North Central Nigeria.
Develop good network with project consultants and architects for lead generation.
Develop good rapport with local agencies to identify upcoming supermarkets.
Personal interaction with existing and potential customers to explore all potential sales opportunities including prospecting, presentations, pricing and closing of sales.
Provide analysis and potential of territory reports to management.
Attend trade shows and participate in industry associations.
Invite supermarket owners to the showroom in the city and convince them to buy our products.
Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit goals within the defined geographic area.

Desired Skills and Qualifications:

BA/BS preferably in business, sales/marketing or related field and 5+ years of previous B2B or industry specific experience, preferably with large accounts.
3-5 years Sales Management experience.
Must demonstrate initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills.
Strong financial acumen and analytical skills are required.
Ability to function independently without close supervision.

Apply immediately to https:///ECL-RM-Abuja
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by naijajobx: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
smiley
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by MrSensor(m): 2:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
MicroSweet:
Ikedieze is the real dude here... mature and speaks better than iheme.
lukkat o. enemy of friendship.
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by greenprince(m): 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ezekweche is coming for them grin
Re: "Honest Friends" Aki And Paw Share Cute Photo Together by ezef2k4(m): 3:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
agbonkamen:
Osita my crush grin

The Johnsons

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) / Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Nkechi Blessing Flaunts Her New House, Promises Haters More Wins (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.