Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) (40491 Views)

Davido In Osogbo For Adeleke's Inauguration (photos) / Why Did Gov Ajimobi Holds Peace Meeting With Yinka Ayelefe After Demolition / Yinka Ayefele: "The Day I Got An Erection At The Hospital Everyone Jubilated" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:34am On Oct 02, 2021
NOW ON TEST TRANSMISSION
Please follow us on Instagram @freshfm_osogbo also on Facebook.
Thank you for your love and support always
credit: Yinka Ayefele on facebook

Finally foremost Tungba crooner Yinka Ayefele radio, Fresh fm Oshogbo is now ls streamed live in Oshogbo, I can't wait to be listening to his popular program Let's talk about it and his popular Yoruba program on the radio tagged Opeyemi. You can stream live of fresh fm Oshogbo 102.9.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:36am On Oct 02, 2021
happy 61st independence anniversary from Yinka Ayefele(Baba ibeta)

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:45am On Oct 02, 2021
congratulations to osogbo people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by billynoni(m): 1:47am On Oct 02, 2021
Ado Ekiti
Ibadan
Abeokuta
Oshogbo... I randomly remember his accident and shout "grace".

OP Opeyemi or Oriloyomi or Oriyomi?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 1:58am On Oct 02, 2021
billynoni:
Ado Ekiti
Ibadan
Abeokuta
Oshogbo... I randomly remember his accident and shout "grace".

OP Opeyemi or Oriloyomi or Oriyomi?
brother na grace ooo. na ondo state and lagos state is next. people of kwara are even asking him to established freshfm in ilorin too. I celebrate God's grace in Yinka Ayefele life and family. now i will be listening to popular sunday program on freshfm osogbo titled "SHE MATTERS" Anchored by Pastor Mrs Funke Adetuberu. i do listening to the program on sunday when I'm in ibadan.

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by FreeStuffsNG: 2:14am On Oct 02, 2021
Congratulations to Yinka Ayefele. He is going from grace to more grace.
He has continued on his first love , broadcasting, and his success story is a case of one using his talents as a Musical Artist to gain a wider platform for his professional calling as a Journalist. He is equally a very patriotic Nigerian. He has the spirit of excellence and proven that there's tremendous ability in disability.
May God continue to bless him and his team.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.

22 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:33am On Oct 02, 2021
more pictures

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 2:34am On Oct 02, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Congratulations to Yinka Ayefele. He is going from grace to more grace.
He has continued on his first love , broadcasting, and his success story is a case of one using his talents as a Musical Artist to gain a wider platform for his professional calling as a Journalist. He is equally a very patriotic Nigerian. He has the spirit of excellence and proven that there's tremendious ability in disability.
May God continue to bless him and his team.
Here is free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you, it's 100% free!
https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund.
Yes sooo. just to tell you that people with disabilities can do great exploit in their destinies.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Sacred007: 3:24am On Oct 02, 2021
cheesy Fresh FM vs Rave FM
But rave FM anytime anyday!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Coldshisha: 3:25am On Oct 02, 2021
Komolafe and Olaiya, abolade salami and others about to get even more busier

Great station with cool contents and OAP

17 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:27am On Oct 02, 2021
Sacred007:
cheesy
Fresh FM vs Rave FM

lol . Na fresh fm will pursue ravefm to tight corner. It will be competitive oo. Soon splash fm will establish their station in Osogbo too.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:28am On Oct 02, 2021
Coldshisha:
Komolafe and Olaiya, abolade salami and others about to get even more busier

Great station with cool contents and OAP
yes soo.

3 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Praxis758: 3:31am On Oct 02, 2021
It is advisable for people to save for the raining days. Most artists, celebrities, and others lavished their fortunes on fashions, clubbing, womansing etc at the peak of their carriers but this wise man is saving for the future.

A time may come when his health may not be strong enough to shuttle for live plays, but this investments will be his harvest.

It's a lesson for everyone.

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Sacred007: 3:32am On Oct 02, 2021
Johnnyessence:
lol . Na fresh fm will pursue ravefm to tight corner. It will be competitive oo. Soon splash fm will establish their station in Osogbo too.

Rave FM ooo
Those Guys are not playing in Osogbo oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:39am On Oct 02, 2021
Sacred007:

Rave FM ooo
Those Guys are not playing in Osogbo oo
lol Na frank talk and No tension zone people dey hear in rave fm. Rave fm too are trying but not enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 3:40am On Oct 02, 2021
Praxis758:
It is advisable for people to save for the raining days. Most artists, celebrities, and others lavished their fortunes on fashions, clubbing, womansing etc at the peak of their carriers but this wise man is saving for the future.

A time may come when his health may not be strong enough to shuttle for live plays, but this investments will be his harvest.

It's a lesson for everyone.
he’s even helping the less privileged and the able people with little funds he has. I celebrate Ayefele with his giving too.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by parkervero(m): 4:44am On Oct 02, 2021
Sacred007:
cheesy
Fresh FM vs Rave FM

Don't be in a hurry. I do listen to rave all the time. Let's wait and see what fresh FM has in package for us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Bbass1990(m): 6:51am On Oct 02, 2021
Where is it located in osogbo?
Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Seyilome(m): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
Bbass1990:
Where is it located in osogbo?
Biket area.

8 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by egopersonified(f): 7:10am On Oct 02, 2021
When is he coming to Benin oooo. I don Taya for pidgin English radio stations, I miss the Yoruba language

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15am On Oct 02, 2021
egopersonified:
When is he coming to Benin oooo. I don Taya for pidgin English radio stations, I miss the Yoruba language
don’t worry it’s about time and patience. Already freshfm is in 4 states, more states in the south west will be covered.

5 Likes

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Sacred007: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2021
parkervero:

Don't be in a hurry. I do listen to rave all the time. Let's wait and see what fresh FM has in package for us.

okay cheesy
Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Pearlyakin(m): 8:59am On Oct 02, 2021
Who is bankrolling him ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by McOluOmo: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
There is ability in disability
More win Sir

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by graphics104: 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
grin
Wonderful
Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by bestman09(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
angry
Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by adesegun121(m): 12:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Novicteda: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
Good one
Re: Yinka Ayelefe Establishes 4th Radio Station In Osogbo (Pics) by Godspowerpro: 12:50pm On Oct 02, 2021
adesegun121:
Ok
Grace forever

https://www.nairaland.com/6782645/good-education-promote-success-nation#106371112

More Nigerians doing wonderfully for their country in their country.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Blasts Gay Men Wooing Him On Instagram DM / Ifu Ennada Glows In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Tacha's Fans Donate TV, Washing Machine, Water Dispenser, AC To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.