Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Toke Makinwa Reveals What Her Man Must Have - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Reveals What Her Man Must Have (260 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reveals The Best Revenge To Give An Ex After A Broken Relationship / 'I Miss Intimacy' - Toke Makinwa Reveals / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Reveals What Her Man Must Have by 10Ebisco: 7:05am On Oct 03, 2018
This morning, media personality, Toke Makinwa took to Twitter to speak about her kind of man. According to the best selling author,

“My man doesn’t have to be rich, but he has to be able to take care of me”.

She also said, ‘every girl has a list, over the years my own list has changed a little bit. Life happened, it’ll shock a lot of you to find out that I don’t ask for much’.

See her tweet below:

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/10/toke-makinwa-reveals-what-her-man-must.html

Re: Toke Makinwa Reveals What Her Man Must Have by ashewoboy(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2018
they are all lying. they want a rich, vetygoodbadguy, whose skill in the other room is top notch. he should also have a car. intelligence is an added advantage.

how would he take care of you without being rich?

(1) (Reply)

Company Registration / Video Directed By A Nairalander Omede2u2 / Bill Cosby Making Friends With Prison Staff ... Daily Calls With Wife Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.