Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL (9548 Views)

Pls Has Anyone Heard About Agfxglobal? / Secret About Business That Is Still New To You / Has Anyone Heard About Ez-farming? Are They Tested And Trusted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Ebipre: 1:12pm On Jul 06, 2019
Today's meeting with Mrs Ojuolape went pretty well and I as a person thank God that the comrades who went to the meeting with us stood their grands in withstanding any resistance from the BEI staffs. We say a huge thank you also to *Senator, JJ and Mr.Jesufemi*.

When we got to BEI office this morning in fierce hanger and fury lambasting the staffs and other managers who came to block us from seeing Mama, telling us Mama was in a meeting. I remember the very word of *Senator* when he chased one of the managers that tried to talk him off and block us from seeing Mama and entering Mama's office. Senator said "I am not enticed with your suit, get the Bleep away from my presence before I beat the hell out of you and nothing will happen". You all need to be there and see how that manager was almost urinating in his pants.

That among others... Mama seeing us in CCTV had to pause her meeting and demanded that we should be allowed in.

When we got into Mama office what we met on ground is not something easy my people.

First of all I want to assure everyone that BEI is going to pay our money and they are working day and night to make this happen. The problem BEI has been facing and is currently facing as I give this report to you is a Nigerian factor.

The money as I talk to you now is in BEI bank account but the bank has refused to release it. As at last week when we carried out the protest, the bank was demanding a total cut of N75million naira from our money and Mama outrightly declined to pay a dime to the bank, saying that the money is not hers that it belongs to the masses. After the argument BEI had no choice than to enter into negotiation with the bank. As at this morning BEI and the Bank has reached an agreement that BEI is going to give a total of 15million naira instead of the 75million earlier demanded to the bank with a condition that Mama should provide the company tax clearance since 3yrs ago upto date. The Internal Revenue Service here in Ogun demanded that Mama should provide the 3yrs tax clearance in hardcopy which as we discussed this morning Mama had already got that ready and waiting to get a total of 15million naira that was demanded along with the documents.

My people once again the issue on ground causing delay of our payments is the 15million naira demanded by the bank and the 3yrs tax clearance which the FIRS has demanded that Mama should provide.

With all the fight and hanger that was boiling in us as we got to BEI office this Morning, after we saw all what was on ground with proves (because we kept demanding for proves of everything Mama said and as we left the BEI office we also did our own underground findings by contacting some people we know in those offices for verification which also indicated that everything Mama told us were nothing but the absolute truth).

As we were leaving we told Mama and her advisers that does it mean that we will have to wait until the end of this month before we start getting alerts and they all said mentioning the end of the month is like we are swearing for them that they expect to pay the 15million this week cos they have already seek out for a loan so by next week that they are suppose to start paying properly to all investors.
Prior to what Mama told us today we already know those things because our protest last Friday we swung into action and started finding out about BEI and our investment which already revealed a lot of of what Mama Ojuolape told us today but we had to visit her today to confirm with her and seek evidences to those claim which Mama actually provided us with enough evidences. In fact wen we left there today, we left praying for Mama and BEI cos it was clear to us that the problem BEI is facing is clearly a Nigerian factor (Na everybody want chop for the money both bank and govt).One of the people who went with us today is @⁨+234 701 830 5740⁩, almost everyone here know that @⁨+234 701 830 5740⁩ is a nonsense Man but after seeing all what was on ground we were left with no choice bit to start praying for Mama as we left the office.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Different day with different stories...As if all these we revert our indebtedness to bank loans.Many life are already in shambles because of this non payment.

They should just pay.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by CrazyJill: 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Well, if the bank loans did not help you, then try contacting some private company. Now there are so many good companies that can help you with your problem. For example, here online 24/7 loans in SC for bad credit. Try to go there, this is really a professional company, so this can be a great option.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Emmanuel72(m): 8:36am On Jul 10, 2019
CrazyJill:
Well, if the bank loans did not help you, then try contacting some private company. Now there are so many good companies that can help you with your problem. For example, here online 24/7 loans in SC for bad credit. Try to go there, this is really a professional company, so this can be a great option.

You Are speaking out of context.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2019
A friend was arrested last week because of the delay in payment....
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Saintee2009(m): 7:54pm On Jul 27, 2019
I hope they've started paying sha.. I called them this week and waa told they've started payment for people that used minimum amount to invest.... How true?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
No information yet...... Will investor still trust bei with their money?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Ebipre: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Please any update on bei?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by nopoverty(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bei will never come back again,pls,forget about them,count your losses.if they want to come back, they will come in a new name
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Why is every investment in this country shit.......scammers everywhere
Bei not updating investors is the most annoying part!!!!
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 5:36pm On Sep 04, 2019
A close associate to her, says she wants to return to NIFA..... MOST INVESTORS ARE PEACEFUL PEOPLE
10MONTHS PATIENCE TOO MUCH
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Ebipre: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2019
I had that too.that she confess she offended one of the top boss at Nifa and the only solution is for her to return back .she went to plead on Monday ,waiting for the update
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by adescopy(m): 10:51pm On Sep 04, 2019
That is why one should look at the pros and cons with lot of advice before taking a leap. This her jumping from nation franchise ot world stage was not properly thought out.
This is a lesson for all that when things are going well for you, one should learn how to manage advice and praises from those sycophants who circle or glue to you; for all they would do is bring you down.

I'm an investor, and what I see and observe during meetings shows that she allowed her success get to her, believing that nothing or nobody can hold her ( not even the investors that made her- so she speaks to them any way she like), but what did we see.
Hope all will be well at last because I need my money also.

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 2:46pm On Sep 05, 2019
Her mistake is making investors life miserable.... Can't imagine selling what u v acquired through their platformback to square 1
BEI WILL PAY US OUR MONEY BY GODS GRACE.....
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Toluwalagbara(m): 5:41pm On Sep 07, 2019
When should we be expecting response from them since she´s been there since monday. Will that take a long time too?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by SEGLIZ: 7:22am On Sep 13, 2019
adescopy:
That is why one should look at the pros and cons with lot of advice before taking a leap. This her jumping from nation franchise ot world stage was not properly thought out.
This is a lesson for all that when things are going well for you, one should learn how to manage advice and praises from those sycophants who circle or glue to you; for all they would do is bring you down.

I'm an investor, and what I see and observe during meetings shows that she allowed her success get to her, believing that nothing or nobody can hold her ( not even the investors that made her- so she speaks to them any way she like), but what did we see.
Hope all will be well at last because I need my money also.

I don't see anything wrong with one forging ahead in life but the wrong thing is her being arrogant and people not being happy with success in Nigeria.
the more reason we are still backward just for our hatred for others success. it natural africans to pull down the upward bound glory.
for her arrogance I say no to, but who ever is behind this should realise she isn't the one suffering it but the investors.
likewise she need to remember there might be a joint suit against her but she should wait till people would wake up to legal means of resolving issues.
all I pray is success for my investment with her.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Saintee2009(m): 12:46pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hsurdbespoke:
Her mistake is making investors life miserable.... Can't imagine selling what u v acquired through their platformback to square 1
BEI WILL PAY US OUR MONEY BY GODS GRACE.....
Good morning.. please do you have any information about BEI?
Their number not going through again.. and I'm a first time investor. I haven't gotten anything from them at all.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Ebipre: 7:03pm On Oct 07, 2019
No news no update . no reply from her(kazeem ojuolape)
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 9:05am On Oct 10, 2019
They keep calming investors....I talked with a friend who is a subdealer.....he has no specific date but keeps saying they are making progress.....I will add more update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 9:06am On Oct 10, 2019
Subdealers has no clue or specific date......ank kazoak has failed investors trust in her company
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 1:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
She promise 15 of October to subdealer.....lets pray she pays then....
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by MarianaTrench: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2019
Saintee2009:

The customer care rep is now fucking annoying... doesn't pick my calls unless I call with a different number... and even after picking gives crazy attitude.
They should just be happy I'm not chanced to visit their office... if you can't give me what you promised... why not give me my capital back?
I'm a new investor and have never received a dime from them before.

cam you please share the telegram group link with me?

The Ponzi scheme is about to collapse, just face facts!
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Ebipre: 11:39am On Oct 26, 2019
Please anyone with new update?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 10:56am On Nov 10, 2019
we have sued her to court.... she seems manipulative..... if we win everybody get paid..... we need financial support .......

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2019
Ebipre.... Any new information?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Ebipre: 7:56am On Nov 16, 2019
Nothing yet
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Oluwatosean(m): 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
Heard some people submitted letters to cancel their investment....

Did any of them get their money back?
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
Oluwatosean:
Heard some people submitted letters to cancel their investment....

Did any of them get their money back?
The people that have submitted their letter will av their investment terminated.... She didn't pay anybody...... The subdealers are confused..... She keeps telling us she will pay
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Ebipre: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nobody is talking about BEI so money don't goooo
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Wickedtruths: 10:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
Smh.

Another one bites the dust. Una no dey hear word, greed keeps letting you guys fall into these scams.

From Commandclem to Nospecto to MMM to this one. Another one comes, you guys would still fall victim.
Re: Has Anyone Heard About BUSINESS EXECUTIVE INTERNATIONAL by Hsurdbespoke: 9:18pm On Dec 30, 2019
Ebipre:
Today's meeting with Mrs Ojuolape went pretty well and I as a person thank God that the comrades who went to the meeting with us stood their grands in withstanding any resistance from the BEI staffs. We say a huge thank you also to *Senator, JJ and Mr.Jesufemi*.

When we got to BEI office this morning in fierce hanger and fury lambasting the staffs and other managers who came to block us from seeing Mama, telling us Mama was in a meeting. I remember the very word of *Senator* when he chased one of the managers that tried to talk him off and block us from seeing Mama and entering Mama's office. Senator said "I am not enticed with your suit, get the Bleep away from my presence before I beat the hell out of you and nothing will happen". You all need to be there and see how that manager was almost urinating in his pants.

That among others... Mama seeing us in CCTV had to pause her meeting and demanded that we should be allowed in.

When we got into Mama office what we met on ground is not something easy my people.

First of all I want to assure everyone that BEI is going to pay our money and they are working day and night to make this happen. The problem BEI has been facing and is currently facing as I give this report to you is a Nigerian factor.

The money as I talk to you now is in BEI bank account but the bank has refused to release it. As at last week when we carried out the protest, the bank was demanding a total cut of N75million naira from our money and Mama outrightly declined to pay a dime to the bank, saying that the money is not hers that it belongs to the masses. After the argument BEI had no choice than to enter into negotiation with the bank. As at this morning BEI and the Bank has reached an agreement that BEI is going to give a total of 15million naira instead of the 75million earlier demanded to the bank with a condition that Mama should provide the company tax clearance since 3yrs ago upto date. The Internal Revenue Service here in Ogun demanded that Mama should provide the 3yrs tax clearance in hardcopy which as we discussed this morning Mama had already got that ready and waiting to get a total of 15million naira that was demanded along with the documents.

My people once again the issue on ground causing delay of our payments is the 15million naira demanded by the bank and the 3yrs tax clearance which the FIRS has demanded that Mama should provide.

With all the fight and hanger that was boiling in us as we got to BEI office this Morning, after we saw all what was on ground with proves (because we kept demanding for proves of everything Mama said and as we left the BEI office we also did our own underground findings by contacting some people we know in those offices for verification which also indicated that everything Mama told us were nothing but the absolute truth).

As we were leaving we told Mama and her advisers that does it mean that we will have to wait until the end of this month before we start getting alerts and they all said mentioning the end of the month is like we are swearing for them that they expect to pay the 15million this week cos they have already seek out for a loan so by next week that they are suppose to start paying properly to all investors.
Prior to what Mama told us today we already know those things because our protest last Friday we swung into action and started finding out about BEI and our investment which already revealed a lot of of what Mama Ojuolape told us today but we had to visit her today to confirm with her and seek evidences to those claim which Mama actually provided us with enough evidences. In fact wen we left there today, we left praying for Mama and BEI cos it was clear to us that the problem BEI is facing is clearly a Nigerian factor (Na everybody want chop for the money both bank and govt).One of the people who went with us today is @⁨+234 701 830 5740⁩, almost everyone here know that @⁨+234 701 830 5740⁩ is a nonsense Man but after seeing all what was on ground we were left with no choice bit to start praying for Mama as we left the office.
is it still the same tax clearance and bank payment that is delaying payment....... I suspect the woman is playing smart......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How MMM Nigeria Intended To Come Back In January / Winthrills - Additional & Sustainable Income. Not A Get Rich Quickly Scheme / Stock Market Investment For The Amateur and Newbies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.