Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

This Is Reality 03:oct:2018 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Reality 03:oct:2018 (189 Views)

Want To Get Through The Day Being On Top Of The World? God's Word Is Reality / This Is Reality - 2nd Oct 2018 / What Is Reality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Reality 03:oct:2018 by banabest(m): 8:10am On Oct 03, 2018
� �� THIS IS REALITY� 03:10:2018 [Whose Birthday is it today? ]

⚖ 1Cor.15.31
- [I assure you] by the pride which I have in you in [your fellowship and union with] Christ Jesus our Lord, that I die daily [I face death every day and die to self]. [AMP]

� MY OLD WAY OF LIFE IS DEAD 2
�We must come to terms with the reality of an ongoing struggle. Something, somewhere contradicts the Spirit’s work in our lives. We know this to be true because of what we experience on a daily basis. We also know this based by scripture. Again, Paul the Apostle makes a clear mention of this struggle for perfection.
Many of the Bible’s rebukes are not directed at unbelievers but at the Church (see 2Tim3:16). And don’t forget that our behavior is so often out of line that it deserves the chastisement of God Himself. Incredibly, that we are His children makes us more likely to receive such chastisement.
we must decide to either live from within or from without. We must choose from where we draw our experience, and we must decide in what realm we ground our reality. The Old sin nature is dead, you are alive unto God. You're a Spirit being. Hallelujah...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Speak in Tongues���
Everything that pertains to life and godliness comes through the knowledge of God.
� TheRealLifeClub
-Manifesting God's Glory
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Please if you have not given your life to Christ or you're not sure or you don't understand how to be BornAgain-this not a call to Religion but Reality
There's a friend you can talk to Today :+2348129398211
Or Join The Real Life Club Whatsapp Group and walk in the preordained paths for your new level...
https:///Eff1JG07RkEA4GQoKODg8x

https://mobile./269267673700346?refid=18&__tn__=C-R

(1) (Reply)

Weak Prayer Life (10) / Sunday Service On Whatsapp / Deliverance From Financial Hardship. (8)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.