Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) (55345 Views)

Patrick Obahiagbon Condolence Message To Tony Anenih's Family Goes Viral / Patrick Obahiagbon Gets Senatorial Ticket After Kneeling Down To Beg / Patrick Obahiagbon Picks APC Nomination Form For Senate (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by imokings: 10:22am On Oct 03, 2018
Very unserious minded thinkers
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by able20(m): 10:22am On Oct 03, 2018
FYB:
I will like that Obiayagbon to come to the senate
To do watin for Senate?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Josh44s(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
O gosh...

What a gargantuan denigration of the follicle residual in the middle torso of a collosus' anatomic epiphery.

My learned colleague...why...?

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by forgiveness: 10:26am On Oct 03, 2018
Crimecity:
Popular Nigerian lawmaker, Patrick Obahiagbon, pictured above kneeling as he begged Edo state APC members to vote for him so he can be the party's flagbearer in the Edo South Senatorial district election.

Journalist, Ena Ofugara,who shared the photo online, wrote;

''Barrister "Igodomigodo" Obahiagbon, the grandiloquent and highfalutin former legislator finds to his chagrin, discomfiture, mortification, peevishness and spleen that he must put aside his manhood, masculinity, machismo, virility and BROCUS and like a bingo that ate his masters food, he finds he must kowtow, grovel, beseech, wheedle, brown-nose, crawl, creep, cower, snivel and prostrate to be allowed back in the house.

This is a man that strut like a colossus as he insulted Jonathan and his wife in that era that seems so long ago when there was honour in expressing personal opinions and making it flowery like Obahiagbon then when he beats his chest and says "I am conversant with the utilitarian purposes to which the gavel and the mace are deployed within the existential construction of pragmatic and routine legislative rendezvous. Suffice to say that I can pontificate ad-infinitum ..."

today all he can say is "la wo wo. Please. I beg. Sorry for me"

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/viral-photo-of-patrick-obahiagbon-kneeling-to-beg-apc-delegates-in-edo-state/

Hahahaha! Ekpe! grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by ITbomb(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Hope he is speaking in English
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by akinszz: 10:29am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
He thinks it's Jonathan era when he can speak plenty long grammar, these days, bowing to the north is good enough to qualify him.

How the mighty has fallen!
sure you are intimidated by his long grammar grin grin grin
I understand grin cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by opara28(m): 10:30am On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Agugbadin: 10:33am On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
He thinks it's Jonathan era when he can speak plenty long grammar, these days, bowing to the north is good enough to qualify him.

How the mighty has fallen!
He Is between and betwixt
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by dederocs(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2018
Humble yourself Mr politician, just like the slave you are grin

1 Like

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by lawrence35(m): 10:34am On Oct 03, 2018
He doesn't look like someone in a begging mode.

Looks like he wants prayers.... Just saying.

Start dropshipping.make $300 weekly
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Almighty “Igodomigodo” kneeling
This is what APC can reduce someone to
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by AreaFada2: 10:35am On Oct 03, 2018
My oh my!

What a calamitous genuflectional pseudo-pontification prequel to achieving an ephemeral stool in the comity of senile homo-sapiens consequent upon refusal to tarry, smoke pipe and enmesh the lower digits in leather casings. cheesy grin wink cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by paparazzi1987(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2018
when Hunger strikes, You forget pride cheesy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Mikeparlo12(m): 10:36am On Oct 03, 2018
Regrettably lugubrious
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by IsaAbubakar: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2018
[s]
OneDollarSalary:
[s][/s]
This is a typical Nigerian politician way. Just as Buhari and Osibanjo were mixing sachet milo and peak milk to drink, Aisha Buhari frying akara, Omisore eating roast corn on open roof to Jonathan running from one church to another all for votes.
This has nothing to do with what you wrote above.
Grow up, bro.
[/s]
trash
this is not how it's supposed to be
shatap there and get out
Buhari is a criminal terrorist
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by success1smyn(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2018
trade mark of our politicians
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 10:37am On Oct 03, 2018
kilitokotism of political nemeniphobia depirado
#shakemyhead
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Jetrue3oo: 10:37am On Oct 03, 2018
I said it all this display of shame indicates the end of Democracy and the rise of theocracy
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by contigiency(m): 10:42am On Oct 03, 2018
Power is gradually coming back to the people. And not one person appoiting everybody he wants to contest. the next thing will now be for the agents to stop collecting money and voting the wrong people.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Last I checked, he clinched the ticket angry
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by obailala(m): 10:52am On Oct 03, 2018
maestroferdi:
What crap are you talking about?
The crap the guy put up there...
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by onlineadejoh(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2018
I am already having headache from reading this article wink This journalist sure was an intern under this man grin
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by GabrielandMichl(m): 10:57am On Oct 03, 2018
capatainrambo:
just imagine

I thought Patrick was above this shii.

was he kneeling for the benin monarch?
or APC made him kneel.

oh africa
capatainrambo:
just imagine

was he kneeling for the Benin monarch?
or APC made him kneel.

oh africa
capatainrambo:
just imagine

was he kneeling for the Benin monarch?
or APC made him kneel.

oh, Africa
All that desperation causes.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by akdjr(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2018
If not personal gain why are politician so desperate?
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 11:09am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
O gosh...

What a gargantuan denigration of the follicle residual in the middle torso of a collosus' anatomic epiphery.

My learned colleague...why...?

Enjoy my siggy
Mr man ..respect urself...ur grammar just exhausted my MB
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by mu2sa2: 11:09am On Oct 03, 2018
able20:

To do watin for Senate?
To do what colleagues there will be doing. At least he is capable of adding some comic to their boring sessions.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by gaby(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2018
abjisperson:
Mr man ..respect urself...ur grammar just exhausted my MB

Apologies sir..
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by kinggSamuel(m): 11:10am On Oct 03, 2018
Mr obiahagbon. Let it dawn on you that due to the change in the umpire of the Republic of Nigeria. Ur placement in the Senate cannot be sustained by ur vehement,unbridled, tenacious vocalization. Aye ,aye u enjoyed unalloyed and spectacular popularity when the erstwhile president Jonathan was in charge of the reigns of the Republic. But alas in this present government due to your refusal. To bend to the will, caprices, practices and steps of the present dictatorship. U will be kicked out of the Senate like a venomous rabid canine. ���
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by 12345baba(m): 11:12am On Oct 03, 2018
All these for POWER
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by otherway: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2018
Anything for the stomach's sake.
Re: Patrick Obahiagbon Kneeling To Beg APC Delegates In Edo State (Photos) by abjisperson(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:

Apologies sir..
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Photo Of Patience Jonathan / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.