Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos (23977 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / Foluke Daramola: "How Apostle Ayo Babalola's Wife Destroyed Him" / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by GidifeedNews: 9:45am On Oct 03, 2018
Popular Nollywood actress Foluke Daramola has joined the league of stars who have taken up political appointments this year.

The endowed actress took to Instagram to share the news of her latest breakthrough with fans.

The controversial actress has been appointed as Head, Directorate of Contacts & Mobilization for Buhari/Osinbajo Mandate Group in Lagos.

See shared a photo of herself with caption saying..

BOMG
NEW APPOINTMENTS!

Foluke Daramola Salako,
Head, Directorate of Contacts & Mobilization, Buhari/Osinbajo Mandate Group, Lagos.

Foluke Daramola is a prominent veteran Nollywood actress, film producer and director, who has been consistently active and famous in the industry since she joined in 1993.

She is also a human rights activist; social well being crusader and worker and motivational speaker. She is equally a progressively inclined politician and the founder and African President of Passion Against Rape and Abuse in Africa (Para Africa), a pressure group and humanitarian foundation, she has run for more than 10 years.

Foluke holds a Bachelor's degree in International Relations from the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) in Ile Ife and a Master's degree in International Law and Diplomacy at the prestigious University of Lagos (Unilag) among other qualifications in executive, leadership and film making professional courses.

She is a prominent entertainment celebrity in Nigeria; highly infuencial and optimally connected.

She is a mother and responsibly married to Olukayode Salako, the Head of National Secretariat, Buhari/Osinbajo Mandate Group in Abuja.

Foluke has always worked with her husband on credible social and political projects as this one. And so, she will be taking up the task as the head of the office of the Directorate of Contacts and Mobilization in the Lagos State chapter of the campaign project.

She is as well currently the corporate identity face and celebrity personality of the Suru Group conglomerate in Africa as its brand ambassador. - Buhari/Osinbajo Mandate Group,
New Media Communications/Publicity,
Lagos.

Source: https://www.dailynaija.com/post/actress-foluke-daramola-becomes-director-of-buhari-osinbajo-mandate-group-in-lagos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by dukie25: 9:49am On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari has more campaign managers than Saddam Hussein in his hey days.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by kokoA(m): 10:27am On Oct 03, 2018
Her bwest alone can influence alot of voters..

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by AutoSpaNg: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Let us wish this beautiful lady all the best of luck on her new appointment.
these are the things you need to know before jumping into politics
1. you may have to compromise your christian faith
2. you must know how to serve the interest of your patrons or else (Ambode is your case)
3. you should try and get married before going into politics as you will need a lot of support from your spouse and he or she might be the only one telling you the truth about yourself(Aisha Buhari)
4. Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by CastedGist: 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
sad

Davido Joins Chioma In The Kitchen, Shows Off His Cooking Skills (Photos) >>> http://gistmore.com/davido-shows-off-cooking-skills-kitchen-photos
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by Josh44s(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
All those campaigning for Buhari will surely regret it when Buhari have strategically positioned Fulanis around the 36 states in this nation, awaiting their jihad instruction to strike and seize an entire nation. Mark my words.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by excomarow(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Your IPOB fans won't watch ya movie again grin

4 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by Firefire(m): 1:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Awon alatenuje.

You will all fail Insha'Allah.

2 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by NigerianBae: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nigerians sha......

i wont lie, if an APC politician land my house with bag of money.... i will begin to support him oooo...
you cant tell what hunger does to a man until you see it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by MYBLOCUS: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
I WANT TO GO INTO POLITICS I WHICH NAIRALADERS WOULD CAMPAIGN FOR ME AS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by chloride6: 1:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chop the life of your head my dear.

Buhari will still lose.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by excomarow(m): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Josh44s:
All those campaigning for Buhari will surely regret when Fulani have positioned themselves around the 36 states in this nation, awaiting their jihad instruction to strick and seize an entire nation. Mark my words.

One spotted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by Lillianbri(f): 1:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congrats
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by madridguy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Boss, I hail sir.

Firefire:
Awon alatenuje.

You will all fail Insha'Allah.

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by excomarow(m): 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
chloride6:
Chop the life of your head my dear.

Buhari will still lose.

You think so

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by myettiallah: 1:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Heavily caked face...
Na shovel dem d use remove that kind make up

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by Firefire(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
madridguy:
Boss, I hail sir.

I am waiting for your call like forever?
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by Firefire(m): 1:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
dukie25:
Buhari has more campaign managers than Saddam Hussein in his hey days.

You know is not EASY to market a VERY BAD PRODUCT.

You need enough Brand Managers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by Yeecar(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Congratulations Foluke.
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by dukie25: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Firefire:

You know is not EASY to market a VERY BAD PRODUCT.

You need enough Brand Managers.

Gbam grin

3 Likes

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by myettiallah: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
excomarow:
Your IPOB fans won't watch ya movie again grin
Mumu....
Who watches Africa Magic yoruba? If not yorubas

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 1:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
wink grin cheesy Congrats
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by backspaced(f): 1:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
We are recruiting a Regional Manager for a multi-faceted company, a leader in the fields of supermarket shelving and refrigeration solutions, warehouse racking and productivity systems, headquartered in Lagos. This position is responsible for managing the company's branch operations in Port Harcourt, with responsibility for South East and East Nigeria. The ideal candidate will be a resident of Port Harcourt.
Job Scope:
• Business development for our range of supermarket solutions and products in Eastern Nigeria.
• Develop good network with project consultants and architects for lead generation.
• Develop good rapport with local agencies to identify upcoming supermarkets.
• Personal interaction with existing and potential customers to explore all potential sales opportunities including prospecting, presentations, pricing and closing of sales.
• Provide analysis and potential of territory reports to management.
• Attend trade shows and participate in industry associations.
• Invite supermarket owners to the showroom in the city and convince them to buy our products.
• Responsible for achieving sales revenue and profit goals within the defined geographic area.

Desired Skills and Qualifications:
• BA/BS preferably in business, sales/marketing or related field and 5+ years of previous B2B or industry specific experience, preferably with large accounts.
• 3-5 years Sales Management experience.
• Must demonstrate initiative, problem solving, negotiation, and persuasive communication skills.
• Strong financial acumen and analytical skills are required.
• Ability to function independently without close supervision

Apply through the Link https:///ECL-RM-Port-Harcourt
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by madjune(m): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
This people.

They just appoint anybody they like.
What qualifies one for this position?

Is it the face or the bwess?
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by miqos02(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kkk
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by excomarow(m): 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
myettiallah:

Mumu....
Who watches Africa Magic yoruba? If not yorubas

No dey form for NL, you dey watch am even Kannywood grin
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by AutoSpaNg: 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
NigerianBae:
Nigerians sha......

i wont lie, if an APC politician land my house with bag of money.... i will begin to support him oooo...
you cant tell what hunger does to a man until you see it.
stop spamming the thread and posting distracting pictures. try to contribute meaninfully like me and other well meaning nairalanders
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by myettiallah: 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
excomarow:

No dey form for NL, you dey watch am even Kannywood grin
Lol, funny guy

1 Like

Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by gladisa7: 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
na only money n small car wey I no get na im make me no suk this girl bobbee that year for unilag..nafdac approved bobbee..I salivate die! tongue tongue
Re: Foluke Daramola Appointed As Director Of Buhari Osinbajo Mandate Group In Lagos by congorasta: 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
slavery

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw At The African Hair Summit (Photo) / Photos From Purity Okojie's 5th Birthday Celebration / Julius Agwu Puts Up A #PrayForHouston Post. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.