Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended (29345 Views)

Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by itspzpics(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
According to this viral video posted online, a kidnapper was apprehended pretending to be mentally unbalance.

According to him, he started kidnapping job right from ilesha and he has two wives, a child for now, he said he has sold two of his children for 1million naira to the ritualist.

He also said his family is aware of the kind of job he is doing. See photos and watch video below

News via Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/kidnapper-pretending-mentally-unbalance-apprehended/

Video ; https://www.instagram.com/p/BocnsYmAdTK/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=14d0g4rbjtefr

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by itspzpics(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy

Watch Full VIDEO >>> HERE

more

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by imokings: 10:25am On Oct 03, 2018
He should be followed up with a hot slap in his face.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by gaby(m): 10:28am On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm

They need to be very sure those are not the blabbings of a mentally deranged fellow.

Shitty stuff...

10 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Sarkin: 10:32am On Oct 03, 2018
When this Igbo jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed terrorists start wearing that kinda attire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Firefire(m): 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
please GO & KILL HIM, FAST!
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Pojomojo: 2:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
K
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Hezzyluv: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
sold his 2 children for #1million? i.e each one cost about $1000? this Na confirmed heartless man.
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Jostico: 2:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
he gave out is own children for the sake of the world(riches) . I'm so emotional

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by easzypeaszy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sarkin:
When this Igbo jobless lazy aggressive idiotic pigs of bi@fr lipsrsealed terrorists start wearing that kinda attire?
ur life no gt meaning again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by excomarow(m): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
S
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by dingbang(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Very good..

Please read my signature, thanks
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Raskasal(m): 2:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
imokings:
He should be followed up with a hot slap in his face.

Before nkorr.. You no trust Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by PrincessB1(f): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
shocked

Good he was nabbed

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by AutoSpaNg: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thank God for what you have. before us today is a man that have willingly sold his two kids for the sum of 1million Naira which is less than what some people will pay for the school fees of a child.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT that have place value on their vehicle should bring in their vehicle to our Ultra Modern Vehicle Repair Facility for a specialized computer based diagnostics followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle. Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by mainman7(m): 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
cry cry cry I weep for Yoruba Land. Fulanis dominate EFCC Office in Ibadan, Fulanis control our Lagos Sea Port, etc... This guy and other ritual killers would not have venture into this satanic activities if wealth in Yorubas Land is allowed to be controlled and shared among the people. Fulani slaves like Tinubu and there other senseless selfish leaders keep watching as the North siphon their wealth through tax and political domination to the impoverishment of Yoruba people.
Yorubas are just incorrigibly gullible. Yorubas Moslems are brainwashed slaves and myopic willing tools in the hands of Fulanis. Yoruba Christians are senselessly self-destructive. In early 1800, Fulanis came into Nigeria through the border at Katsina State. Their grand plan is to deceive and brainwash the original Nigerians to become their eternal slaves, hijack their lands, daughters, wives, kill their Kings and impose Fulani Emirs on them. No matter how you console yourself as being same Moslems, Fulanis sees you as their slaves and that's why they still killed devouted Moslems like Abiola, Kudirat, etc. In 1804, uthman Dan Fodio started the deceitful Jihad war that wiped out original Hausa Rulers and replaced them with Fulani Emirs. Between 1823 to 1835, they almost succeeded to do same all over Yoruba Land till Yorubas with superior military intelligence UNITED in 1840 and mercilessly destroyed their massive Army at Ajashe Ipo, near Oshogbo. Yorubas saved the Igbo Land from being conquered and enslaved by the Fulanis, because had it being they allowed themself to be conquered like Hausa land, Igbo Land was the next target. And, with massive Hausa and Yoruba slave soldiers backing Fulanis, Igbo Land would have been a very easy walk-over. Tinubu and other moslems striving so had to force Moslem Governors on all over Yoruba States are just slaves and tools in Fulani hands. Regardless of Religion, Igbos, Yorubas and all Original Nigerians!!! UNITE and take back your Father Land while it is still Possible!!! By this time next Year, you'll remember you read this but it would have been too late for you all to be free from the eternal Slavery that is in the making. Benue, Jos, Taraba, wouldn't have trusted them and gave them land if they saw the future. "A Word..."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by itiswellandwell: 2:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by itiswellandwell: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Still available
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by DTBCLICKS(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
another one
in DJ Khalid voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by jidxin(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm

They need to be very sure those are not the blabbings of a mentally deranged fellow.

Shitty stuff...
exactly my tot.... Pending investigations his words should be held wit a pinch of salt
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Righteousness89(m): 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
We are in the vet Last days.. such strange acts abound everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by hopexter(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Clifford Oji's disciples everywhere. undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by gaby(m): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
jidxin:
exactly my tot.... Pending investigations his words should be held wit a pinch of salt

Mad people sabi claim things and yarn opata well well...

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Mizwisdom(f): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Who tested his sanity?

Need books? Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Yinxies(f): 2:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
nawa for wa.....

Please check my siggy if you are business owner
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
edana sun na
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by ceejay80s(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
its either he is killed or I wind read this news
Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by NIGHTMAREOO7: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
undecided

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Pretending To Be Mentally Unbalanced Apprehended by Nostradamus: 2:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
This happened in akure close to futa south gate(around that satelline hotel).i saw people slapping and kicking the man very early in the morning on saturday.i was just coming from the basketball court and i was sweaty and dirty.didn't approach them,just called a young calm-looking chap among them who explained all that happened to me.i wondered if they catch him with any kidnapped victim tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Had Accident Arrested For Driving Stolen Car Owned By Naval Officer.PICS / Pregnant Pupil Commits Suicide In Rivers State - Read More / Five Yahoo Boys Jailed In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.