Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys (3688 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Has Been Named Africa Governor Of The Year By Africa Value A / Sanwo-olu Has Abandoned Governance For Tinubu’s Campaign - Ebun Adegboruwa (SAN) / Osun Election: Why Adeleke Should Have Been Declared Winner – Ozekhome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by globemoney: 1:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

[s]Not surprised! This is Igbo nature! Denial.
Imagine failure to appoint Ibo aides grin
We’ve told you, such era is gone for good in Lagos. You allowed the little kindness extended to you to get into your heads in Ibo boastful manner.
Politically it can only get worse for you in lagos now[/s]
Ambode who toed that line is gone now.. Wait and see what Sanwo Olu will do. We are the economic power of Lagos, we hold the yam just like the Jews in America. If you go against our interest, you lose our support and Tinubu knows the important of the igbo economic power in Lagos and will never joke with that and that is why Ambode is a goner.. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bukolar1:
elections are only discussed on nairaland. election don't take place on nairaland. More than 50% of people who go out there to vote usually don't know anything about this platform so argument here doesn't add up

50% is an understatement.. More than 80%.
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

A[s]mbode who toed that line is gone now.. Wait and see what Sanwo Olu will do. We are the economic power of Lagos, we hold the yam just like the Jews in America. If you go against our interest, you lose our support and Tinubu knows the important of the igbo economic power in Lagos and will never joke with that and that is why Ambode is a goner.. cheesy cheesy[/s]

I don’t want to enjoy your troll this afternoon

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
globemoney:

Ambode who toed that line is gone now.. Wait and see what Sanwo Olu will do. We are the economic power of Lagos, we hold the yam just like the Jews in America. If you go against our interest, you lose our support and Tinubu knows the important of the igbo economic power in Lagos and will never joke with that and that is why Ambode is a goner.. cheesy cheesy

chai fatality

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by raumdeuter: 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
pachukwudi44 dey are calling you

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by donphilopus: 3:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
raumdeuter:
pachukwudi44 dey are calling you

You won't ever see him here. grin
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Jax1: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

But you were a slave to a nonentity called Nnamdi Kanu whose words were laws in ibo land until the python danced and he became history.
The funny thing is that you people are the real slaves, looking for a figure to worship even an unlikely albino

I saw how emotionally imbalanced u became moment u realized how despicable it could be to bear such status. Not my fault anyway since u made up your mind to remain in endemic slavery.

By the way, get busy with something meaningful and stop trolling the cyberspace with nonsensical pictures. grin
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jax1:

I saw how emotionally imbalanced u became moment u realized how despicable it could be to bear such status. Not my fault anyway since u made up your mind to remain in endemic slavery.

By the way, get busy with something meaningful and stop trolling the cyberspace with nonsensical pictures. grin

You don’t even sound composed. You sound like a hungry school boy that used his school feeding allowance to purchase 10Mb

Sorry, it’s well with your family finances grin

Go kiss my foot

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Jax1: 4:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

You don’t even sound composed. You sound like a hungry school boy that used his school feeding allowance to purchase 10Mb

Sorry, it’s well with your family finances grin

I won't sound composed because a retardd was caught in a crossfire. Suck it up grin
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jax1:

I won't sound composed because a retardd was caught in a crossfire. Suck it up grin

You can now take a dive into The lagoon, Sanwo will be the next government of grin your ragossss

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Jax1: 4:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

You can now take a dive into The lagoon, Sanwo will be the next government of grin your ragossss

Now he decided to invest in the ridiculous. Such a warthog grin u think say I live for Lagos? Oya go drink your oily soup before I pump your jaw u this rat in mushin
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 4:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jax1:

Now he decided to invest in the ridiculous. Such a warthog grin u think say I live for Lagos? Oya go drink your oily soup before I pump your jaw u this rat in mushin

Look at this thing! Now go back to your hole. I’ve given you too much privileged attention.

Ignore button on your head now

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Jax1: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

Look at this thing! Now go back to your hole. I’ve given you too much privileged attention.

Ignore button on your head now

Says a troglodyte cheesy
Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by gurnam: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jax1:

Says a troglodyte cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
dukie25:
You should be laughing at yourself. Same people who declared Ambode the best governor less than 3 weeks ago are now without any iota of shame doing a u-turn.

When did Ambode suddenly change from being the best to being the worst?

Can you show us where they declared Ambode the best governor? Are you sure you are not hallucinating?

2 Likes

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 03, 2018
Udantu:
I don't really know much about abode but just last month he was hailed as one of the best governors so what happened. How did he suddenly become so terrible that he can't get even 1 vote in some wards

You must be confusing the monikers here, most of whom not only don't have PVC, but also don't reside in Lagos with the actual people who voted during the primaries.

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:

Not surprised! This is Igbo nature! Denial.
Imagine failure to appoint Ibo aides grin
We’ve told you, such era is gone for good in Lagos. You allowed the little kindness extended to you to get into your heads in Ibo boastful manner.
Politically it can only get worse for you in lagos now
Your Oba just disgraced himself for nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS92_6LlXuo

Cc lzaa onyeoga pointzerom madridguy buhariguy sarrki shalomc iceberg3 yarimo greenback Alariiwo Roger3d cynthiakiss omenka tossie101 juliusmalema jumpandpas greenback eternaltruths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

The money is in Lagos, daura wants Lagos more than kwarra

And for the past three years, how has the economy of Lagos state impacted that of Daura or even Katsina state?

Or more succinctly put, how has the economy of Lagos benefited the pockets of Buhari and family?

You see that you aren't making sense.

1 Like

Re: Now That Sanwo-olu Has Been Declared The Winner, Let's Laugh At These Guys by Jax1: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=gurnam post=71752958][/quote]

grin grin raghead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha Is Free To Leave APC - Oshiomole / BREAKING: Gov Abiodun Sacks Council Chairmen, Councillors In Ogun / Buhari’s Womanising Is Well-known, Says Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.