Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Ogun Deputy Speaker Oluomo Reportedly Escapes Death Following Attack By Hoodlums - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Deputy Speaker Oluomo Reportedly Escapes Death Following Attack By Hoodlums (251 Views)

Ogun House Of Assembly Impeach Speaker (Oluomo), elect Elemide / Ogun Speaker, Oluomo Released From EFCC Custody, CAN Organises Praise Session / Buhari Reportedly Escapes Plan Crash As Presidential Jet Develops Fault (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Deputy Speaker Oluomo Reportedly Escapes Death Following Attack By Hoodlums by Immanuels7(m): 11:35am On Oct 03, 2018
Olakunle Oluomo, the deputy speaker of the Ogun state House of Assembly, says hoodlums laid siege to his office in Ifo area of Ogun state.

Olakunle Oluomo, the deputy speaker of the Ogun state House of Assembly, reportedly escaped death on Tuesday, October 2, after suspected political thugs attacked his constituency office in Ifo area of the state. The Tribune reports that the attack is said to be connected with the disagreement in the Ogun state chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) over the modalities for the gubernatorial primary in the state. Speaking on the attack, Oluomo, said the hoodlums numbering over 100, stormed his office, wounded party members and vandalised property.

Over 100 hoodlums stormed my constituency office this afternoon, wounded party members that are with me and destroyed my office and my free school buses. They are still milling around my office and the town as I speak now saying let Oluomo come out now and we teach him a lesson of how not to disobey “Oga” on consensus,” he said. The deputy speaker said he was later rescued by policemen who whisked him to the Sango area command of the police for protection.

http://amazingbug..com/2018/10/ogun-deputy-speaker-oluomo-reportedly.html?m=1

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chai, Mr President Don Promise Again, Read Wetin Him Talk. / PDP Primaries: Candidates Pour Encomiums On Gov. Udom / Oshiomhole’s APC Leadership Ridden With Impunity – Aisha Buhari Hinted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.