Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,526 members, 7,770,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie (29664 Views)

Missing Abdulkadir Aminat: Have You Seen My Pretty Cousin Anywhere In Lagos? / Biography Of Nollywood Actress Frances Chinasa Ben Aka Frances Ben / AGOG OPINION: 5 Things Pretty Girls Enjoy From Men Under The Ideology Of ‘pretty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie by dailystar: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2018
Meet Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie is an actress. events planner and a TV presenter from Edo state, Nigeria. She worked with Nigerian Telecommunication Globacom Between 2010 and 2012 as a customer service representative, he then moved to Jumia Nigeria as Senior Beauty Buyer between November 2012 – June 2013, before she went into events planning in June 2013.

Kindly tell us about yourself and what you do for a living?

My name is Enado Odigie. I hail from Benin city, Edo state. No 5 of 5 kids. A christian and sapiosexual. I’m an old soul who’s in love with nature and it’s elements. I prefer mostly tertiary colours to primary or secondary colours. I love jazz and soul music and a genre of music I like to call ‘old Hollywood’.  

What I do for a living?

I’m an actor, TV Host and a model.....amongst many other things. 

READ HELEN ENADO ODIGIE FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-enado-odigie-biography-profile-history-of-helen-enado-odigie/

1 Like

Re: Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie by dailystar: 1:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
READ NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS HELEN ENADO ODIGIE FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-enado-odigie-biography-profile-history-of-helen-enado-odigie/
Re: Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie by dailystar: 1:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Biography Of Pretty Nollywood Actress Helen Enado Odigie by desire4love: 5:30am On May 06, 2019
One of my favourite actress.

dailystar:
READ NOLLYWOOD ACTRESS HELEN ENADO ODIGIE FULL BIOGRAPHY HERE: https://dailymedia.com.ng/who-is-enado-odigie-biography-profile-history-of-helen-enado-odigie/

(1) (Reply)

Things Guys Do Or Discuss When They Gather Together. / 7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 40 / How Did You Spend Your Weekend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.