Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,908 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:10 PM

APC Chairman Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Chairman Resigns (921 Views)

BREAKING: Labour Party Reacts As National Chairman ‘resigns’ / APC Chairman Resigns, Joins PDP In Ondo / INEC Chairman Resigns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Chairman Resigns by Emmyloyalty: 12:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Patrick Ukwuenya, chairman of the All Progressives Congress in Okpokwu LGA of Benue State has resigned.
DAILY POST gathered that Ukwuenya tendered his resignation letter at the party’s secretariat on Tuesday in Okpoga.
In his letter, Ukwuenya simply said the reason behind his decision to dump the party was ‘best known’ to him.
He thanked the party for giving him the opportunity to serve and wished them good luck ahead of the general election.
Although Ukwuenya has refused to explain the reason behind his sudden resignation, sources within the camp of the APC hinted this reporter that his decision might not be unconnected with his cold war with the state chairman, Comrade Abba Yaro.
When contacted, the state Publicity Director of the party, Apeh Peter said, “If he has resigned, then so be it. As a matter of fact, I am just hearing that from you. But if he actually resigned, then good luck to him. There is nothing special about his resignation.”

http://www.loyaltyupdates.com.ng/2018/10/apc-chairman-resigns.html

Re: APC Chairman Resigns by Emmyloyalty: 12:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cc lalasticlala, mynd 44
Re: APC Chairman Resigns by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Them don threaten am lol, abeg join Pdp asap
Re: APC Chairman Resigns by nellyelitz(m): 12:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nothing special about resignation...HE JUST WANT TO BE FREE FROM DEMONS.
Pls don't argue with me, thank you.

1 Like

Re: APC Chairman Resigns by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Emmyloyalty:

When contacted, the state Publicity Director of the party, Apeh Peter said, “If he has resigned, then so be it. As a matter of fact, I am just hearing that from you. But if he actually resigned, then good luck to him. There is nothing special about his resignation.”

http://www.loyaltyupdates.com.ng/2018/10/apc-chairman-resigns.html
And this is suppose to be a state Publicity Director undecided

Does he even know the meaning of his job

Patrick Ukwuenya, I rejoice with you.
you're finally free!

May you find fulfilment in any other party of your choice!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Brekete Presenter And His Below Par Journalistic Ethics / How Security Agents Intimidated Me At Abuja Airport – Atiku / Nigerians React To PMB Saying "If I Loose The Elections, I'll Just Say God Dey"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.