Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,741 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic (858 Views)

Why Igbo's Should Pray For ETHIOPIA. / IPOB: Igbo Should Hold Garuba Shehu Accountable For Any Pogrom Against Igbos / Atiku’s Wife Takes Campaign To Onitsha, Reveals Why Igbo Should Vote Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by bender79: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2018
Igbo's should not overtly rejoice yet over the choice of peter Obi because there is always a tendency to conspire against ndi Igbo whenever they are involved in the power equation of Nigeria. For instance, I remember 1999 pdp convention in jos, where ekwueme was tipped to clinch the presidential ticket, Igbo's at that time made a lot of noise in and around the stadium and the country as a whole. But alas the Hausa's and Yoruba's conspired and gave the ticket to OBJ. I advise Igbo's to be cautiously optimistic and play the politics rather than spending time bloating over a VP ticket. Once again the conspirators are watching...(These may include your South south neighbours too)
Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by thesicilian: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2018
They never learn from history. All they're thinking of now is that the presidential slot will be handed over to them on a platter of gold after the 8yrs of their so called Atikulation.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by madridguy(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Hausa/Yoruba will forever tutor them on Politics.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by ificatchmodeh: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
resurgent4oodua:

Atiku won't win. Don't worry!

The elections has been won and lost already!

Buhari has lost the election already..take it to the bank
Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by oooduancalmdown: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2018
ModsareChevres:

I never imagined piggyyeasternrs can be so desperate for VP after calling Osinbajo several names for being one... embarassed

What a shame!
Even me sef suprise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by RockHard: 12:44pm On Oct 13, 2018
All I know is that, should the igbos go all out and support Atiku and he ends up losing to Buhari, they should just accept an APC handover to another Yoruba person after Buhari's tenure. Simple as ABC. No amount of 'Biafra or death' noisemaking or blackmailing will stop that eventuality.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2018
Abeg let's leave these igbo guys and concentrate on next year's polls jareee.

#istandwithbuharitill2023

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
RockHard:
All I know is that, should the igbos go all out and support Atiku and he ends up losing to Buhari, they should just accept an APC handover to another Yoruba person after Buhari's tenure. Simple as ABC. No amount of 'Bafra or death' noisemaking or blackmailing will stop that eventuality.

If Buhari wins in 2019 and they field Osibanjo as flag bearer in 2023 and PDP fields a northerner in 2023 will Osibanjo win ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by ModsareChevres: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Oga Buhari time is over..
Atiku is your next president..
Just deal with it

Fact

It's good I have exposed you for your true reason for grunting all the while... grin
Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by Nobody: 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2018
bender79:
Igbo's should not overtly rejoice yet over the choice of peter Obi because there is always a tendency to conspire against ndi Igbo whenever they are involved in the power equation of Nigeria. For instance, I remember 1999 pdp convention in jos, where ekwueme was tipped to clinch the presidential ticket, Igbo's at that time made a lot of noise in and around the stadium and the country as a whole. But alas the Hausa's and Yoruba's conspired and gave the ticket to OBJ. I advise Igbo's to be cautiously optimistic and play the politics rather than spending time bloating over a VP ticket. Once again the conspirators are watching...(These may include your South south neighbours too)
We Yoruba people must stand behind our glorious leader Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

cc lzaa oooduancalmdown ificatchmodeh resurgent4oodua:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by bounceback: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Oga Buhari time is over..
Atiku is your next president..
Just deal with it

Fact

Ikedi, You were the same cannibal screaming biafra or death few months ago. You were even part of the Ipob animals encouraging Kanu to burn the zoo, but we all know you have no shame and reason no one take you loudmouthed animal serious. You will learn by force.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

If Buhari wins in 2019 and they field Osibanjo as flag bearer in 2023 and PDP fields a northerner in 2023 will Osibanjo win ?

We don't care!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by ificatchmodeh: 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

Scumbag, you think I don't know you? Ibo butt breath denyin is tribe.
You own southeasfacts, officiangApc monikers.

To all zombies.. once you're not Yorubas..you be igbo..
Even Edwin clark was call iPod..
So who I be..

Funny afon

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by RockHard: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:

As long as Buhari backs and annoints Osinbajo (or any other Yoruba man) as his successor, it's as good as done. As the days and weeks go by, I am sure the more pragmatic Igbo leaders will realize they are chasing shadows with this Atiku project because the guy will surely lose. Elections aren't won on twitter and Nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by ificatchmodeh: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2018
bounceback:

Ikedi, You were the same cannibal screaming biafra or death few months ago. You were even part of the Ipob animals encouraging Kanu to burn the zoo, but we all know you have no shame and reason no one take you loudmouthed animal serious. You will learn by force.

Tunde you're the same fool screaming tru federalism or odua republic.

Shameless animals..guess your much below animals..

Hopeless pig

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by ificatchmodeh: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2018
ModsareChevres:

It's good I have exposed you for your true reason for grunting all the while... grin

Expose tanker..

Explode fire..

Atiku is your president..deal with it..
Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Expose tanker..

Explode fire..

Atiku is your president..deal with it..

President of Biafra you mean?

2 Likes

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by bounceback: 1:19pm On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

Tunde you're the same fool screaming tru federalism or odua republic.

Shameless animals..guess your much below animals..

Hopeless pig

May I die in my sleep, if I am Tunde. May you die in your sleep, if you are Ikedi. Your problem is you are dull, and have no working brain. Your late father did the same, until he was stoned to death in your cursed village. No more tears of biafra when you lose, cos i will personally find you and flog that your empty flat head. Human eating cannibal like you can never learm cos you are cursed already Ikedi.

We shall see.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo's Should Be Cautiously Optimistic by bounceback: 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2018
ificatchmodeh:

To all zombies.. once you're not Yorubas..you be igbo..
Even Edwin clark was call iPod..
So who I be..

Funny afon

Wretched animal, you are even denying your tribe cos of shame. You truly have no single shame, that your empty big head is even making me laugh. Lol

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Nigeria A HotBed For Scammers? / 2019: Atiku Will Win - Saraki / The Criminal Buhari And Petroleum Trust Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.