Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja (13920 Views)

Results Of APC Presidential Primaries From 10 States So Far. / Buhari Scores 2.9 Million Votes In Kano APC Presidential Primaries / APC Presidential Primaries: Umar Ganduje Spotted On Queue To Cast His Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by bilms(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
I shall be bringing you live coverage of the authentic presidential primary election of the Alliance for New Nigeria (ANN), being held toda in Abuja.

2 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by bilms(m): 12:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Pre event setting

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by bilms(m): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
New Nigeria

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by bilms(m): 1:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
Presidential Aspirant, Olawepo Hashim

1 Like

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by bilms(m): 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Venue full to the brim with delegates from all across the federation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by TheShopKeeper(m): 1:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
....loading...
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by bilms(m): 1:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Accreditation of delegates

2 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by bilms(m): 5:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Olawepo-Hashim emerges ANN presidential candidate, says rescue mission is unstoppable

Frontline presidential aspirant on the platform of the Alliance for New Nigeria, ANN, Mr. Gbenga Olawepo-Hashim, has emerged as the party’s candidate in the scheduled February 16, 2019 presidential election.
Olawepo-Hashim won the party’s ticket at its national convention and presidential primary election held on the premises of Ibeto Hotel in Abuja with 593 delegates in attendance.
The convention ratified his candidature through a voice vote following the earlier withdrawal of another presidential aspirant, Alhaji Ibrahim Eyitayo Dan-Musa. 
Other presidential aspirants who had earlier indicated interest in the party’s ticket did not present themselves for screening by the party.
The convention also ratified the strategic alliance between ANN and another political party, Peoples Trust, PT, in the single-minded mission to rescue Nigeria.
Prior to the ratification of the candidature of Olawepo-Hashim, the convention had approved the expulsion of the suspended national chairman of the party, Pastor Emmanuel Dania and the deputy national secretary, Mr. Osita Okonkwo for alleged anti-party activities.
In Dania’s stead, the pioneer national chairman of the ANN, Dr. Jay Osi-Samuels, who had at the last convention of the party in Abuja stepped aside, returned to the position and was ratified by the convention.
Olawepo-Hashim, who was elated at the decision by the delegates to elect him unopposed, said on the occasion witnessed by officials of the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, that he was more than ever committed to the mission to rescue Nigeria from the stranglehold of underdevelopment and economic backwardness.
He said he would vigorously pursue the mandate given to him by the party, promising to deploy it to unite Nigeria, create jobs and put smile on the faces of Nigerians.
According to him, “Our people are tired of poverty; they want jobs, training for unskilled youths, support for farmers as well as the young and the old.”
Declaring that “there is no time for small boys’ politics on the way to the Promised Land”, Olawepo-Hashim said, “there are political generals in this party and we will not surrender to political boys’ scouts and girl guides.”
He further said that having come this far, the political movement for which he had provided leadership was unstoppable.
“This is not the time for rhetoric. Nigerians want to see politics with integrity.  This is not the time for apprentice leadership. The 2019 train must be decisive for change in Nigeria,” he stated.
He listed his offerings to Nigeria to include building a new economy that will take the nation from $510 billion Gross Domestic Product, GDP, to $4 trillion GDP in the next ten years.
According to him, “It is that size of economy that will deal with hunger and malnutrition in the land.  We want to build a big economy that will cater to 180 million Nigerians.”
He also pointed out that jobs would be created by linking agriculture and solid minerals to industry while concerted effort would be made to unite the country in an atmosphere of freedom by Nigerians to practise their religions without fear of attacks.
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by egwekwe: 6:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin grin

Waste of time,energy and resources....

Who go vote this people

10 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by ExplicitConect: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
A social media account manager needed for an A-List company. If you're capable of handling the position please call 08023453701 now
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by gbengress1: 6:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
lol. These ppl are just wasting their time

6 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by helphelp: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
To think to what end, saddens me.

1 Like

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by deebsman1(m): 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Presidential primary indeed

2 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by veyotahoba2K: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
cheesy g means what? shocked grin
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by kokomaster3d: 6:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
This people just want to waste ink and paper

6 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by somito121(m): 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
This guys have time o.

4 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Horladipupo0505: 6:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
i take myself to the front page....FTC pls come and sell your space for me so that I can comment reserve........but watch out for Oladipupo in 2023 .......all d way is me
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Onlinealaba(m): 6:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
with the way ANN is going am very hopeful they can do something better in 2019, they are already popular on nairaland they should take it also to the street, seems this the new hope for Nigerians their media team are really trying.

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates , delivery nationwide

2 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Livebygrace: 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
na primary season we dey now. Secondary season still dey come.

Check my signature guys to have some coins into your wallet

1 Like

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by alabi484(m): 6:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
So,what happens to fela?
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by adioolayi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Unfortunately, their. presidential aspirant won't win his or her ward. Not prophesy, na fact

1 Like

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by MVLOX(m): 6:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
is ANN a political party or an association of farmers.... See make nobody quote me oo
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Ayoswit(f): 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
See crowd grin

5 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
All the best to them.
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by osuulola(m): 6:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Voice vote. Isn't that the archaic method of the National Assembly?
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by IamNat: 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Isn't this Fela Durotoye's party?

I thought they already did there presidential primaries where Fela Durotoye emerged as the party flag bearer.
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Figoinc(m): 6:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lol! grin grin grin

Primary that is not supported by the party.

This is how people waste their resources for no just cause while that money could have changed a lot of people's lives.

Primaries that cannot be broadcasted live on ANN platforms, is that one primaries?

LOL!
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Figoinc(m): 6:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
IamNat:
Isn't this Fela Durotoye's party?

I thought they already did there presidential primaries where Fela Durotoye emerged as the party flag bearer.

Don't mind them. They have money to waste.
Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Almaiga: 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
This ANN chop serious oo. grin
However, with Buhari Nigerian's stand.

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Figoinc(m): 6:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
alabi484:
So,what happens to fela?

Fela Durotoye is the Presidential candidate of ANN and it is very well publicized. All these ones are just helping the party gain more popularity.

It's that simple.

At least ANN is getting known more and more.

1 Like

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by dominique(f): 6:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
This mushroom party that is already having conflicts and fractions at its infant stage. I wonder how how they'll be like if they eventually make it into the government

2 Likes

Re: Authentic ANN Presidential Primaries Happening Live In Abuja by Figoinc(m): 6:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Onlinealaba:
with the way ANN is going am very hopeful they can do something better in 2019, they are already popular on nairaland they should take it also to the street, seems this the new hope for Nigerians their media team are really trying.

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rates , delivery nationwide

Yes o! ANN is the Party of choice. It is different from APC and PDP. They are the difference!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Invasion Of Asari’s Residence Provocative – IYC / Minimum Wage: Obaseki Says N30,000 Not Enough To Take Workers Home / Edo APGA Executives Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.