Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,217 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me (901 Views)

How Do I Invest In Treasury Bills In Nigeria? 2019 Guide / Shares (stocks) Or Mutual Funds? / Why Invest In Treasury Bills When Theres Stanbic's Mutual Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me by dammy222(f): 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good day my fellow Nairaland members. Please I need your advice as to the best to invest in this October. I am new to all this but would like to invest in one of the above. Which gives the best rates ? What are the rates being offered by banks at the moment? I have account with first bank and GTB . I will also like to know which of these banks is best to invest in. Thank you as I await your responses
Re: Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me by lgboks(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
dammy222:
Good day my fellow Nairaland members. Please I need your advice as to the best to invest in this October. I am new to all this but would like to invest in one of the above. Which gives the best rates ? What are the rates being offered by banks at the moment? I have account with first bank and GTB . I will also like to know which of these banks is best to invest in. Thank you as I await your responses
would mention you in some threads.
They all have their ups and downs. But first bank, stanbic ibtc banks are cool.
Re: Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me by dammy222(f): 1:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
lgboks:

Thank you. I know they will all have their ups and downs but I just need to decide which is the best to go for at this present time.
Re: Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me by dammy222(f): 2:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
lgboks:

I have gone through those threads before. Just want some new info as to the rates as of now. Are you into any as well?
Re: Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me by lgboks(m): 2:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
dammy222:

Thank you. I know they will all have their ups and downs but I just need to decide which is the best to go for at this present time.
stanbic ibtc (you can even open the account via their app), AXA mansard (can open online also) all these for mutual funds (money market fund, would preserve your cash). Treasury bills, first bank, stanbic ibtc bank, gt bank, sterling bank I-invest app (by parthian partners, check on play store) to open online account and do all your transactions online
Re: Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me by lgboks(m): 2:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
dammy222:

I have gone through those threads before. Just what some new info as to the rates as of now. Are you into any as well?
https://fman.com.ng/mutual-fund-price-list/
Re: Treasury Bills, Fixed Deposit And Mutual Funds Experts, Please Advice Me by dammy222(f): 2:25pm On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 Wise Investment Decision 850k With C Of O / How To Reduce Tax, Tax Avoidance, Tax Relief And Tax Rebate / Invest In Your Future And Make Millions Of Naira Without Scratching Your Pocket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.