Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,664 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Do You Need Learn Any Of These?? Main Location: Port Harcourt. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Need Learn Any Of These?? Main Location: Port Harcourt. (201 Views)

Heineken Boosted By Main Beer Brands, Volume Grew Double-digit In Nigeria / Website Training, Blogging & Online Business Training. Location: Port Harcourt. / First Bank Main Market Onitsha On Fire (Live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Learn Any Of These?? Main Location: Port Harcourt. by webtutorr: 2:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
have you taught of how to own any of these types of website

(1) Have you taught of having your own forum like nairaland
(2) Your own super blog like many blogs out there
(3) Your own social media like facebook
(4) Your own classified site like jiji
(5) Your own ecommerce like jumia

If you have taught of having any or all of those types of websites, i will teach you how to design those types of websites with or without coding. Even if you dont like coding, i can still teach you with wordpress.

And note: Those are the types of websites that makes good money for the owner. You too can still own your own website and also be making your own cool cash. I will teach you how to create website and also make money online.

Am based in Port Harcourt. Contact me: Desmond: 08065847947

(1) (Reply)

Customer Service Week Huge Opportunity To Say Thank You- Ecobank MD / FREE Digital Marketing Practical Training: For People In Lagos Only. / Affordable Fumigation & Pest Control Services @ RMI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.