Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) (40829 Views)

A Glimpse Of The First Ever All-electric BMW I4 At The BMW Annual Conference / 2018 Toyota Prius Prim - A Glimpse Into The Future / World's Strangest-looking Airplane? New Airbus 'beluga' Takes Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
Black race is cursed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Jabioro: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
How wovld it create balance,take off,land and dodge dangerous cloud... I just dey ask,because l knew how the wings work.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Franzinni: 7:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yambee:
This looks like a glorified coffin.

Let them use it for a couple of years, and if it does not kill them like a bunch of flies,then can then start selling it to Africans.

The last time they gave us something like this,they called it Peugeot J5. We are yet to fully get the statistics of how many Nigerians that flying coffin called J5 killed.

Brother.... I don't thing they have your beloved Africa in mind it is clear that even if they give such technology to the black man he will not know what to do with it.. Case in point

J5.... That car didn't kill a single soul... It didn't drive it self... It is your responsible BLACK MAN. Who felt he could travel from Abuja to lagos in 3 hours because the car is fast that killed all those people...

I am glad you see it from that point of view but I beg you to change your perspective or at least try to imagine both sides before you fire out your opinion... If not you will come off as an a hater of progress... Well just my perspective on your perspective tho

7 Likes

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Ekitilawa: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good innovation
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Gkarn: 7:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
Innovative
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by distilledwalex(m): 7:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yambee:

Let them use it for a couple of years, and if it does not kill them like a bunch of flies,then can then start selling it to Africans.

The last time they gave us something like this,they called it Peugeot J5. We are yet to fully get the statistics of how many Nigerians that flying coffin called J5 killed.

Bros Eti gbo sir.. Metusela

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by kamez(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
can this take me to heaven in 3hrs

earth don tire me
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by kamez(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
can this take me to heaven in 3hrs

earth don tire me
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good one.

Africans and Nigerians especially are still struggling with ordinary things like how to feed 3 squire meals a day.

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by ttmacoy: 7:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hahaha so funny.

Don't worry Chicago has signed up Musk's company to build a hyperloop from the airport. Let's see how that plays out.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-06-14/how-musk-s-hyperloop-became-just-a-loop-in-chicago-quicktake

Yambee:

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Dizzytee: 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
englishmart:
If you were thinking, that with the way technology is advancing, modern forms of planes won't be invented, then you were joking.
Very soon, even houses will be mobile. [/b]
#fact

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Newboss(m): 7:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
henrydadon:
can we all agree white people are better than us in everything
Nope. angry

Some of their brains are black men while some are white angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
DaFlash:
relax its not Biafran tech grin
at least there is no recognized Odua tech
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Schuffeadv23: 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you go to Dubai or London from Nigeria, the normal Boeing moves at 650-750km / Hr. The Speed train launched in Germany crashed at 550km / hr. I don't know how this loop will work.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
"1000 kilometers per hour"!!!! Where am i rushing to? Ordinary 120km per hour inside car dey cut my mind, to put this in perspective, Portharcourt to Lagos is 458km and normally a 5-7 hours journey so with this new technology we can do Portharcourt to Lagos in less than 30mins.......... angry
all this Boeings do that speed without breaking a sweat!
I don't know why you are fussing about undecided

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by GavelSlam: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jabioro:
How wovld it create balance,take off,land and dodge dangerous cloud... I just dey ask,because l knew how the wings work.

It's not really an airplane.

It's a tube that works on suction. At least, one of the probable methods of the hyperloop is expected to work on this principle.

I heard about it a few years ago and yes, their challenge included hills and corners. Trust scientists anyway, they'll always think of something.

Sometimes on hills it might go slower, perhaps use conventional methods like wheels, rail, but once it overcome such challenges, it moves to suction once again.

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
And you say we serve the same God...??
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by excomarow(m): 8:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
soberdrunk:
"1000 kilometers per hour"!!!! Where am i rushing to? Ordinary 120km per hour inside car dey cut my mind, to put this in perspective, Portharcourt to Lagos is 458km and normally a 5-7 hours journey so with this new technology we can do Portharcourt to Lagos in less than 30mins.......... angry

In 30seconds

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Xisnin(m): 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
henrydadon:
Agree with yourself alone. Very few "white people" have anything to do with it.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by chloride6: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Franzinni:
bravo...

All our mechanical and electrical engineering who have phd and the rest...

When will we start seeing Nigerian made tech?

Even innoson who I respect his initiative is not really manufacturing part rather they assemble Chinese vehicles but brand them

I am not hating I am just trying to challenge our imagination to join the tech race... Let's not only be consumers

When you give us light
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by planetx: 8:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
Don't you people get tired of praising whites and putting your own race down. This is like every topic on NL now always talking about how terrible your own race is, how old are most of you on this forum anyway.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Jabioro: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
GavelSlam:

It's not really an airplane.

It's a tube that works on suction. At least, one of the probable methods of the hyperloop is expected to work on this principle.

I heard about it a few years ago and yes, their challenge included hills and corners. Trust scientists anyway, they'll always think of something.

Something on hills it might go slower, perhaps use conventional methods like wheels, rail, but once it overcome such challenges, it moves to suction once again.
Remain the most blessed...thanks

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by frozen70(f): 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Normal plane wey get wings they loose balance in the air and crash

This one that doesn't have wings that they have produced,

they should use it to carry cargo after 5yrs, we can be sure that human beings can fly with it
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Cindy08: 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fear white men black men head full of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by JuanDeDios: 8:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yambee:

Hehehehe. You remember that J5 thing ehn!?

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by chidaddy1198(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Edenoscar2:
Expect this in nigeria by 2068, the way our mobile network companies are selecting cities to give 4g networks that some countries have been using since 2012
Some are already in 5G network self.

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by 4kDdullard: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Black race is cursed
Bro, you can say that again although some fools who have cultivated an incontestable capacity and the culture of deluding themselves will counter you.
Honestly speaking, If the black race weren't cursed the likes of the lifeless one and expired product occupying the highest political office of the most populous black African country, wouldn't smell a Local Development Council Office let alone the office of the presidency.

We must accept our fate and destiny that the white are way better than us in all spheres of human endeavours.
This is the plain and bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
henrydadon:
Absolutely not. What they're better at is providing opportunities and enabling those with the ability to flourish to their full potential.

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by 4kDdullard: 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Cindy08:
Fear white men black men head full of
hahahaha...black man's head full of wickedness, hatred, jealousy, cow dung, selfishness, backward and etc.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:06pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sgbate:
Imagine what the world would be like in 2100, pray i get to live long and healthy enough to see it.

Long enough? May be. Healthy? Doubtful
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Edenoscar2:
Expect this in nigeria by 2068, the way our mobile network companies are selecting cities to give 4g networks that some countries have been using since 2012

2068? Only if have leaders who truly believe in Nigeria.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Jabioro:

It is not flying. Read the news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

❌️Call Me For Your Professional Car Pre-purchase Inspection In Lagos❌️ / From Canada Tokunbo Cars At Low Prices / Buy And Ship Cars At Low Cost From Germany, USA & United Arab Emirate.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.