Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:39 PM

Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) (40953 Views)

Bazoocam: A Glimpse Into The World Of Random Video Chat / A Glimpse Of The First Ever All-electric BMW I4 At The BMW Annual Conference / World's Strangest-looking Airplane? New Airbus 'beluga' Takes Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by maasoap(m): 9:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Franzinni:

Brother.... I don't thing they have your beloved Africa in mind it is clear that even if they give such technology to the black man he will not know what to do with it.. Case in point

J5.... That car didn't kill a single soul... It didn't drive it self... It is your responsible BLACK MAN. Who felt he could travel from Abuja to lagos in 3 hours because the car is fast that killed all those people...

I am glad you see it from that point of view but I beg you to change your perspective or at least try to imagine both sides before you fire out your opinion... If not you will come off as an a hater of progress... Well just my perspective on your perspective tho

Speed, you're right about that. But that's not all. J5 has center of gravity. High Speed and turning at the bends usually resulted in a crash/fall because of its high centre of gravity. The guy has a point too
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by sarcasticdude(m): 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
englishmart:
If you were thinking, that with the way technology is advancing, modern forms of planes won't be invented, then you were joking.
Very soon, even houses will be mobile. [/b]

Already happening;RV vehicles
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by JikanBaura(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
with Hyperloop lagos to Abuja 15minutes.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
4kDdullard:
Bro, you can say that again although some fools who have cultivated an incontestable capacity and the culture of deluding themselves will counter you.
Honestly speaking, If the black race weren't cursed the likes of the lifeless one and expired product occupying the highest political office of the most populous black African country, wouldn't smell a Local Development Council Office let alone the office of the presidency.

We must accept our fate and destiny that the white are way better than us in all spheres of human endeavours.
This is the plain and bitter truth.
yes bro the curse is link to Noah cursing the descendants of ham which is the black race.

To. Confirmed it, go out of Africa you'll see other black nation in Carribbean and south America e.g Haiti they are still poor, suffering from leadership just like African countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Jacobmanny(m): 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yambee:
This looks like a glorified coffin.

Let them use it for a couple of years, and if it does not kill them like a bunch of flies,then can then start selling it to Africans.

The last time they gave us something like this,they called it Peugeot J5. We are yet to fully get the statistics of how many Nigerians that flying coffin called J5 killed.

lol. U've got some sense of humor
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Franzinni: 11:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
maasoap:

Speed, you're right about that. But that's not all. J5 has center of gravity. High Speed and turning at the bends usually resulted in a crash/fall because of its high centre of gravity. The guy has a point too
yeah but on the other hand 99 percent of cars used for commercial purposes are not used properly.... Overload... Wrong tires... Etc.. So you can't really blame the car manufacturer when you take a car that was made for 12 people and stuff 18 inside
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Franzinni: 11:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
chloride6:

When you give us light

Haha you have to engineer a way to have your own light... That is your assignment for this year... You hear me?!!!!!! I will check progress by December

You are dismissed...

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by 4kDdullard: 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
yes bro the curse is link to Noah cursing the descendants of ham which is the black race.

To. Confirmed it, go out of Africa you'll see other black nation in Carribbean and south America e.g Haiti they are still poor, suffering from leadership just like African countries
I agree with you in totality.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by MrGoogle88: 11:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yambee:
This looks like a glorified coffin.

Let them use it for a couple of years, and if it does not kill them like a bunch of flies,then can then start selling it to Africans.

The last time they gave us something like this,they called it Peugeot J5. We are yet to fully get the statistics of how many Nigerians that flying coffin called J5 killed.

Real question is when will AFRICANS start producing technology to sell to the world...We're not just a consumer race you know... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by lonelydora: 3:02am On Oct 04, 2018
englishmart:
If you were thinking, that with the way technology is advancing, modern forms of planes won't be invented, then you were joking.
Very soon, even houses will be mobile. [/b]

One day, a white man will remember tortoise and want to build something like it, so we all can move from place to place with our houses
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by chloride6: 5:12am On Oct 04, 2018
Franzinni:

Haha you have to engineer a way to have your own light... That is your assignment for this year... You hear me?!!!!!! I will check progress by December

You are dismissed...

You want light give me money
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Horus(m): 8:17am On Oct 04, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERbFq_pSijE

Hyperloop in Dubai

The FIRST EVER Hyperloop, One which will take you from Dubai to Abu Dhabi in 12 minutes at 1200 km/hr
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by TheAlchemist: 9:48am On Oct 04, 2018
lonelydora:

One day, a white man will remember tortoise and want to build something like it, so we all can move from place to place with our houses

Oh u mean Mobile caravans.

1 Like

Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by AmazingELixir: 9:50am On Oct 04, 2018
shocked shocked shocked

Wao! That's incredible speed at 1000km/hr approximately 278m/sec.... we're talking about almost 3/4 of a standard Olympics size runing track in one second.

Safety ought to be utmost in this venture any accident will be catastrophic not to talk about the G-forces that will be exerted on the passengers.
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by lonelydora: 10:01am On Oct 04, 2018
TheAlchemist:

Oh u mean Mobile caravans.

Yes
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Observer007(m): 8:25am On Oct 05, 2018
gigabyte01:
Elon musk, busy doing Wat people term impossible smiley wink

I'm convinced you didn't read the article. Only looked at pictures and saw Elon Musk, then jumped to conclusions. Is Elon Musk Spanish?
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by Cindy08: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2018
4kDdullard:
hahahaha...black man's head full of wickedness, hatred, jealousy, cow dung, selfishness, backward and etc.
you must be a white man shocked shocked
Re: Glimpse Of The First Hyperloop Dubbed An 'airplane Without Wings'' (photos) by tck2000(m): 11:27am On Jun 25, 2019
Hulk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

**PRE-ORDERING FROM THE USA AT REAL TIME BIDDING . / How To Bid For Cars On Nigerian Customs Service E-Auction Website / �(40 Free Carfax Premium Vin Reports)Sponsored

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.