Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:56 AM

PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate (30744 Views)

2023:NE And NW Leaders Back Atiku,Begins Regional Politics(Pix) / Southwest Leaders Endorse Tinubu / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement (2) (3) (4)

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
My prayer is for best thing to happen in this country.

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by chloride6: 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
No difference between Buhari and Markarfi .

Kukuma let North do 8 years and go.

Makarfi was the governor of Kaduna when sharia was unceremoniously enforced even admist the religious diversity.

Don't expect better from such a narrow minded person.

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by kindnyce(m): 3:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
Makarfi...the best candidate without clout, what an irony
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Gazzy88(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are you a skilled tailor in Nigeria in need of job? Do you have the necessary skills to be hired by top fashion houses across the country? Fill out the Google form below�with your details for job offers and also kindly share with your tailor friends in need of job.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfRjty3Qu_f0h2D_rwvUKzInyBykyHBccJC-e8jFHcb44JFVw/viewform
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Massdamm(m): 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Battle line
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by YorubaEmir: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Saraki remains my best candidate

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
He might be the dark horse

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by ModsareChevres: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:
They were nt even lookin in d direction of atiku or saraki grin

I can't wait for this showdown to begin grin

Saturday shld come quick abeg grin

They are not from the NW.
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by TechW: 3:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by deolu2000(m): 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Inasmuch as I don't believe in this news, let assume it is true, that PDP presents Markafi, then I will say that even PDP are working directly for the re-election of Buhari.

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by obailala(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2018
And that was how Buhari continued beyond 2019 till he died.

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by lowiwos: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
GET THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING IN DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING – IKEJA & IKOYI CENTERS
grin cheesy
What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- 100% Practical Training from DMM Experts
- Basics of GRAPHICS DESIGN Training
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings
- Facebook, Google Adwords & DMI Certifications/Exams After Completion (EXTRA VALUE)

PLUS MORE!

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (THEY USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by kaluz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
He's the right man,he has Intergrity and can unite Nigeria.Check his record.

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by stanleyfolarin: 3:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
In my opinion, only Kwankwaso can give PMB a good fight
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
[b]We are not the APC that has godfathers like Tinubu who single-handedly decide what happens within the Party.[/b]serious
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by senatordave1(m): 3:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
kaluz:
He's the right man,he has Intergrity and can unite Nigeria.Check his record.
It will be very easy for buhari.buhari will even win him on the ss/se

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by senatordave1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
If you take an opinion poll of voters in ss/se,you will discover that there some candidates that pdp will select and the voters will revolt and vote buhari.they include kwankwaso,makarfi,lamido etc

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by eyeview: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:

Atiku is north east.
Saraki is north central.
They are speaking for their zone; north west.
Think deeper next time son

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Cajal(m): 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
As North Central endorse David mark
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Balet: 3:33pm On Oct 03, 2018
Best decision ever. Kudos to the zone.
But PMB will still defeat him.
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by breakeven: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
afamaustin:
Who be Markafi pls
He was governor of Kaduna. A completely detribalised northerner. Very accommodating and a good heart.
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by deebsman1(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
Some politicians entering a contest is like Tottenham entering the UCL, knowing there odds of winning is slim but would still make all the noises
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
afamaustin:
Who be Markafi pls
..... grin grin grin

Former Governor of KADUNA STATE
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by jamace(m): 4:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
If PDP wants to give Buhari a good fight, Kwankwaso should be their best bet.

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by gassbee: 4:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Maka wetin, u better stop DAT rough play
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by docadams: 4:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
“We considered Lamido, a fine gentleman with the political sagacity to defeat any challenger. Unfortunately the man has an ongoing EFCC case against him, and you know how brutal these APC people are
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Omololu001: 4:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
omoiyalayi:

a lot of you don't know anything.

Atiku is from Adamawa,Adamawa is located in the North east.
Saraki is from kwara state,kwara state is located in the north central.
Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by Modarun(m): 5:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wow. I pray he wins, A great candidate, well read and articulate. Most of the roads in kaduna was consteucted when he was governor. Anyone that has ever lived or know Kaduna will tell you, Sen Markarfi was and still is the best governor. ever in that state, I know cos i was born and raised and still visit Kaduna regularly. I urge every Nigerian that wishes to see a country where people would enjoy peace and progress of Nigeria to back this man.
He is so unbais that the Islamic fundementalists tagged him with christians names John and Peter. They tried so much to upturn his government cos he refused to allow them implement Sharia cos Kaduna is a multi ethnic and religious state. Kaduna is still enjoying relative peace today cos of the actions he took to stop the voilence.

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by WeirdWolf: 5:02pm On Oct 03, 2018
Righteousness89:
A Great Candidate for Nigerian Presidency
The plan of the APC. Sponsoring groups to endorse unpopular candidates for the PDP...

Re: PDP Primaries, NW Leaders Endorse Markarfi As Consensus Candidate by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
deolu2000:
Inasmuch as I don't believe in this news, let assume it is true, that PDP presents Markafi, then I will say that even PDP are working directly for the re-election of Buhari.
I'm telling, should PDP present Makarfi, then i would personally mind my state business on election day!

Senate Moves To Amend CCB, Administration Of Criminal Justice / PDP New Year Message To Nigerians / Were They Expecting Us To Be persuaded By Social Media? - Justice Yusuff