Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? (677 Views)

Full List: Tinubu Scraps, Merges Efcc, Icpc, Ncc, Nta, 100 Others / Ministerial List: Tinubu Rewarded Vultures For Playing Judas – Shehu Sani / Mutiu Olagunju: Bola Tinubu's Achievement May Take Him To Aso Rock In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by Dirkcoyt: 2:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
I think we need to ask some critical questions
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by walemoney007(m): 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
Which state are you from,let's compare it to Lagos state grin

After the military left in 1999,Lagos was a big mess,the only good roads in Lagos were located in alausa and few part of ikoyi and Victoria island, Lagos was really messed up and disorganized.

IBB and especially the foolish abacha totally abandoned Lagos because of abuja,but today because of tinubu and fashola Lagos state is fully bouncing back to glory cool
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by BabaO2: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
I think we need to ask some critical questions
you don't know Tunde Rahman's number?
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by Dirkcoyt: 3:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
I asked simple question, what are his achievements list them . Don’t tell stories. Haba. It’s a simple sturvs.
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by ORIENTATION101: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dirkcoyt:
I asked simple question, what are his achievements list them . Don’t tell stories. Haba. It’s a simple sturvs.
lasu to iba best road in lagos state is one of the achievements of tinubu
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by raumdeuter: 3:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
He kept Lagos running despite FG withholding allocation for several years

Initiated LASTMA, LAWMA, BRT bus transit, increased the IGR, I think built Kudirat Abiola way and many roads in Lagos State

That was when Aregbesola became the Most valuable commisioner for the number of inner roads that were completed

All these without FG allocation

Jagaban took care of Lagos thats why Lagos is taking care of him

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Brought IGR from 600 million to 25 billion
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by Kaycee9242(m): 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
The ansa is dt tinubu is a rogue, charlatan and a wicked fellow
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by Omoekun931(m): 3:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
..... And above all, he's a looter of international dimension. If you are in doubt, ask Ribadu. Why do we keep celebrating mediocres in this country
Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:23pm On Oct 03, 2018
He fought OBJ...!

He Kpai Funsho Williams..!

He transformed himself from mere June 12 comrade to thin god-Tinubu

He set up Alpha (Ahmed) Beta (Bola) Consulting (train pipe) of Lagos money and across the country.

1 Like

Re: Can Someone List Tinubu Achievement As A Governor? by gaby(m): 3:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tinubu indeed did well for Lagos having taken up the reins of leadership in 1999 when the country had just survived the brutal years of the Military.

Of the set of 1999 governors, i'd rate him (Tinubu), Ibori and Donald Duke as the ones who had their heads right on their shoulders and took on governing with a well defined plan. (Debatable though). And you know what these men had in common? I think Tinubu and Ibori were men who had hustled on the streets outside of Nigeria, so they could easily replicate one or two good things they had seen while there. They could have done more bar corruption no doubt, but in their ranks were some others with the same pedigree who chose to be 100% evil.

The current blue-print Lagos is presently being run in is to an extent the brainchild of Tinubu and we can all attest to how exemplary these developmental strides are.

I certainly do have a problem with his total stranglehold on the state and its politics but I'm not going to why away from giving him kudos where it is due.

He is a political collosus and gargantuan who found willing followers that have refused to challenge the status quo and are okay with his Lordship, so they should live with it.

(1) (Reply)

Atikulation Movement On Nairaland / Those Attacking Buhari Are Not For Jesus Christ - Laureta Onochie / How Gov Obiano Of Anambra And APGA Maybe Working For Buhari And APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.