Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,997 members, 7,825,087 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Goodluck Without A Hat. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Without A Hat. (2170 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At Heathrow In London Without The Bowler Hat (Photo) / Pres. Jonathan Rocks Suit & Hat To Jerusalem (photos) / Jonathan Without A Hat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Without A Hat. by Ehoi: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2010
It seems hard to catch this man without his usual hat.

Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2010
the 1st picture looks better

he looks like a ote nkwu (Ijaw palm wine tapper) in the 2nd photo

i hate it!
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by Jakumo(m): 11:50am On Jul 10, 2010
Ehoi:

Now this is gangster. My favourite goodluck picture. One red eye one yellow eye. grin
And what do they say about those red lips again?

Sir, be advised that you are in danger of provoking the Izon Egbesu Gods of War, with that blasphemous comment about the "one red eye and one yellow eye" of our esteemed president.

Are you trying to imply that Goodluck should resort to smoking enough Izon Bitter-Leaf to redden both eyes ?  I beg to differ, sir.   Clearly El Presidente, as a man of moderation and wisdom, knows his limit, and thus only ever imbibes enough to affect the left hemisphere of his brain, along with his left eye.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by PapaBrowne(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2010
Jakumo:

Sir, be advised that you are in danger of provoking the Izon Egbesu Gods of War, with that blasphemous comment about the "one red eye and one yellow eye" of our esteemed president.

Are you trying to imply that Goodluck should resort to smoking enough Izon Bitter-Leaf to redden both eyes ?  I beg to differ, sir.   Clearly El Presidente, as a man of moderation and wisdom, knows his limit, and thus only ever imbibes enough to affect the left hemisphere of his brain, along with his left eye.
A Jakumo Classic!! grin grin
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by Spyker: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2010
This is turning out to be a joke. Mr. President fine well well with cap for head.
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by tpiah: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2010
exfoliate!!

like I intend to do. undecided
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2010
er. . .has anyone noticed that our dear president has the big red nose peculiar to gentlemen with a fondness for spirits cheesy
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 10, 2010
Too much closeup!

eww
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by whiteroses(f): 3:00am On Jul 11, 2010
chei look at hin engine eye grin he posses traits of true naija papa, nose is 3D lips is HD, hairline is scared of forehead and hinged cheekbone can be seen from the back, but i hail una best pressido!
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Goodluck Without A Hat. by cre8tivity(f): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
not bad atall.

(1) (Reply)

We’ll Go Ahead With Demolition Of 10,288 Houses In Mpape - FCT Minister / Aba; About To Become The First City In Nigerian History With 24hrs Eletricity / Buhari Condemned 2011 Post Election Violence.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.