Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media (36593 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Leaving Juventus For Manchester United / Ronaldo Speaks Ahead Of Juventus Game Against Atletico Madrid / List Of Players Surprisingly Not Going To The World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by newsynews: 3:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Juventus player, Cristiano Ronaldo has stated that he is not going to feed the media anymore information concerning a rape allegation against him.

Ronaldo has been accused of raping a 34-year old woman, Kathryn Mayorga of Las Vegas in 2009.

Mayorga alleges that she was pressured into signing a nondisclosure agreement to keep mum about the rape. She is now seeking no less than $200,000 in penalties and damages.

Reacting to the allegations, Ronaldo slammed the media whom he says are out to promote themselves at his own expense.

He tweeted:

''I will look forward to the outcome of any investigations and processes, because nothing weighs on my conscience.''

''I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in. Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense.''

''My clear conscious will thereby allow me to await with tranquility the results of any and all investigations.''

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/ronaldo-feed-media-rape-allegation/

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by LifestyleTonite: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Feeding the media means the case will continue to boil.

The media is never satisfied. All they want is content to keep their business running.

A Ronaldo content is highly good.

lalasticlala

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Issakendrick: 4:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
>>
>>

Two Slay Queen Raped After Being Drunk, WATCH VIDEO HERE
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Hundreddegrees(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
You will be vindicated soon ... Hungry hoes can't stop your shine

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by ambrosedmax(m): 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
If there isn't any hidden agenda, why did the girl not say this before now?
A whole 10years she was quiet.

The whole situation will be unravelled in no time.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by abc115: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sexual assault is never okay. Although some survivors may stay silent for years before sharing their stories, the act is in no way shape or form acceptable.

In the past, however, the subject seemed to be overlooked. Many women were subjected to being sexually harassed and assaulted by men who felt as though they were in the right and looking to gain positions of power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's your headache

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Philistine(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Just look at the lady's face.... CR7 does not have taste sha!

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by marttol: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
I WONDER WHY RONALDO WILL RAPE??

SOMETHING THOUSANDS OF LADIES WILL GLADLY GIVE HIM FOR FREE ESPECIALLY NAIRALAND GIRLS grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by wolverine1987: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
slay queens and quick money ehn. ....

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
Feeding the media
What figure of speech is that?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by femi4: 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
He should be in prison by now

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Homers123(m): 5:38pm On Oct 03, 2018
He should sue her asap,if he has nothing to hide.

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by tuzle(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bad Belle people want to destroy Ronaldo career

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Rumicarter: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is what happens when you like partying and sex too much. If he had been Faithful and Loyal to his Day 1 girlfriend, all these won't be happening.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by deedy111: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Caveat: THIS WOULD MAKE YOU SAD, But it is true...

Below is a painful but very true statement about African Leaders.
If I was an African President or Minister, I’ll be ashamed to go to the Chinese government to ask for aid.
*China government has more people to feed than the whole African continent.*
It’s the Chinese who should be coming to ask our help or migrating here for better life.
I’m ashamed to see how little pride we have left in our culture. *Are Africans inferior to Chinese?*
The same for India.
*India has more people to feed than the whole African continent*. Still our Presidents go there to ask for aid from India to feed their people. Shame, Shame, SHAME!!!!

*Aren’t they ashamed? Don’t they see that they are the laughing stock of the entire universe?*
India has a population much bigger than the entire African continent, *but the country is managed by one prime minister and 23 ministers.*
Africa, with less population than India is managed by *54 Presidents, and over 1,080 (one thousand and eighty) ministers, who collectively still achieve less than a single prime minister in India.*
China with bigger population than Africa has no permanent members of Parliament. *The 3,000 members of the National people congress assemble for only for few weeks during the year to vote on the laws submitted by the executive branch.* Afterwards, they all go back to their regular jobs.
Africa, with less population than China, has *13,320 (thirteen thousands three hundred and twenty) members of parliament which are full time employees on the payroll of states with skinny budget.*
Are Africans inferior to everyone else, to be reduced to international beggars running from here to there asking for help?
*I’m ashamed to see my people being the object of pity to everyone.*
Without Shame of being so mediocre, and without a deserved Pride to stand for the best in the world, we would continue to be the laughing stock of the entire universe.
I’m ashamed. Really Ashamed!" ........

*Please share this to educate the future African generation. As for the present generation.......*

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by DonGtoG1(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Clear conscience they say, fears no accusation! .

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Vested(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

The media is never satisfied. All they want is content to keep their business running.

lalasticlala

He has no option but to give a response, any response.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Alexdon200089: 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Someone will just be in peace, village people go begin find WIFI for his head

5 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by mummyson26(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Feeling sad for ambode now

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by PrincessB1(f): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2018
Matured opinion cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Alzirida(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sad.

The Truth is known to 3persons.

You,
The lady
&
God

9 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Livebygrace: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Hmmmmm...I comment my reserve.
Check my signature to get some coins into your wallet
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by oshe11: 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
We have seen enuf of Ronaldo to know he hates losing......

So what if the HOE actually rejected ANAL SEX from Him

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
I thought he was dancing with the said lady the other day in the club? undecided
Women!!

Tueh! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Rumicarter: 5:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
LifestyleTonite:

lalasticlala

They (the media) are vultures, they thrive on all these back and forth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by WiseStarr(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
someone really want to ruin his career,his progress is desperately pissing someone off,how can someone so rich and famous rape this ugly old bitch when better girls dey rush him,Niccur someone really want you down so be careful

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by asawanathegreat(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
I believe him jor, Dem won use CR7 make their money.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by fvckme(f): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Fear American women... .
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Speaks On Rape Allegation, Says He’s Not Going To Feed Media by Mike008(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
How is she able to look 40 at 34?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Premier League: Liverpool Set Premier League Record After Aston Villa 7-2 Loss / Everton Announces The Signing Of Alex Iwobi / Ibrahimovic Snubbed Pitch Invaders, Opposition Player, Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.