Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo (74458 Views)

Cult Boys Beat Up And Strip Lady Naked For Using Their Slang In Tik Tok [VIDEO] / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) / Teenage Student Commits Suicide In Delta After Being Rebuked For Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by BoneBlogger(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
A 15-year-old girl has been reprimanded for allegedly sleeping with cult boys in Delta state.

According to a report, the teenage girl simply identified as Nancy, a student of Orodje Grammar School in Delta state, is alleged to be notorious for sleeping around with boys including cultists in her area.

According to journalist Sapele Oghenek, the girl whose parents are divorced, is said to be living with her mother and is alleged to be a thorn on her flesh due to her promiscuous way.  

The strict measures taken to stop the girl's wayward lifestyle appear not to be working, hence, the decision to share her story online. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/10/15-year-old-girl-rebuked-for-sleeping-with-cult-boys-in-delta-state-photo.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Issakendrick: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
>>
>>

Two Slay Queen Raped After Being Drunk, WATCH VIDEO HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Nobody: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Quick advice.

Women, your daughters are more than likely to be worse than you if your promiscuity is made public.

31 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by hisgrace090: 4:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Young girls of this age are becoming uncontrollable this days the way they sleep around is sickening.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by rastaLivity: 5:03pm On Oct 03, 2018
for some girls whether minor or not, once they go thug_they can't go back

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by ikeno(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
how is sharing her story online helping her? I rather see her being traumatized

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Flexherbal(m): 5:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
Children need to grow up in homes that are working...

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by greatman247(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
E don happen grin
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Dreamofsaintify(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
shocked

How does Sharing her Story online help solve the Problem
After all you covered her face

7 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Who bard this kain hair for her sef

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lol these girls would have more body counts than a thirty year old lady..

Please read my signature, thanks

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Livebygrace: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Atrocity does not respect age. May God help this generation.

Check my signature guys to earn some change into your wallet
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by phemsie(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
i can see u are really helping her by sharing her stories online.

kwantinue

4 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Obas101(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
the pink lips tho smiley

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Antara0503(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
casted abuna.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by castrol180(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
You have to leave her because that's what she knows to do best and of no reason should you share her pics online as she's still a minor. So many factors may be linked to her predicament ranging from environmental, genetical and more but it should not worth posting online by these useless bloggers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Willingly sleeping around
You are too small for this baby girl
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
What a stupid way to reprimand her.

So what does putting her face out here change?

The little girl has just been exposed to more hungry deeks around that area. Guys around her indicated location, after reading that she's a keziah, would line up to take their share. Wetin concern them?

The journalist that put this out there should be arrested for child image bastardization. Even if her guidance asked him to do this, the poor woman must have acted in ignorance which the supposed educated journalist was supposed to know better and suggest a medical or psychological step of remedy for the poor girl.

Why are people wicked?

8 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by asawanathegreat(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
Very ugly girl
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
When I hear "cult boys" and "Delta", my mind went to Agbor, Asaba, and Onicha Ugbo boys.
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Ategberoson(m): 5:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
environment influence female child so fast. her environment needs to be change and she should be in custody of a well to do matured woman counsellor .

those boys don't care if pvssy damage o, i can't even gave birth to a female wayward child because na me go kill em myself

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
See her lips

These one go sabi suck dick wella

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ayam not understanding, making it public now means what?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7894367_phototext_jpeg417aca09570b731f88f46240d39792a9

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by 4Play(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
I suppose the 'boys' sleeping with her are beyond moral reproach.

5 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by bennynaza(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is what happens when u let the streets raise ur kid.
I doubt if you can rein her in at this stage.
A bended tree, my father would say cannot be straightened. You can only straighten a stem when its still tender.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Onlinealaba(m): 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
at 15 already sleeping around, blood of funke! at 16 I didn't even know what is called sex lipsrsealed, @ op bringing her story here doesn't help a but she needs proper counselling and care maybe a product of a dysfunctional home, faulty foundation/upbringing

check my siggy, your electronics at flat rate, wholesale and retail, delivery nationwide

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Fitnesschannel: 5:46pm On Oct 03, 2018
How can someone have an erection because of this ugly coconut head...Deltans are so fucking weird looking

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by FarahAideed: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
I can't have pity for any Nigerian again , most of them deserve what they get in life
Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by AntiWailer: 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Sleep or they raped her.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Girl Rebuked For Sleeping With Cult Boys In Delta State. Photo by Tonyspecial(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
She don ripe na

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahoo Boys: How We Killed Elozino Ogege, DELSU Student For Ritual / Kidnapper's Mansion Demolished In Mgbidi, Imo State (Photos) / JUMIA Delivery Man Killed In Port Harcourt (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.