Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) (1909 Views)

Photos Of Governor Ambode And Theresa May In Lagos / Governor Ambode Arrives Russia, Pledges To Send Stranded Nigerians Home / Otedola Bridge Fire: Governor Ambode Visits The Scene Of Tanker Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by naptu2: 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2018

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by gurnam: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ipob and wailers will be sorely disappointed with this speech. They were praying for a fight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by okomile(f): 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thank you outgoing Governor grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by raumdeuter: 3:47pm On Oct 03, 2018
Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban Borgu, The leader, I hail o. I throway salute

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/03/breaking-ambode-accepts-defeat-congratulates-sanwo-olu

Ambode was smart not to follow the advice of those calling him to decamp to any party cos that means his end. If he plays this well, he might get a ministerial appointment

Itesiwaju EKo lo jewa logun

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yeroba xtians 0
Yeroba mozlems 2

Ambode is a weakling, just like Osinbajo, godfathers prefer weaklings because of situations like this. They just chicken out like ambo

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tinubu-1
Igbos-0

So I wrote flatt.es but nl changed it to igbos. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by Omofunaab2: 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nice one
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
papiforreal:
Tinubu-1
Igbos-0

Even in the most toxic administration, igbos excel, ask fashola

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by PassingShot(m): 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
PassingShot:
APC has no other option.

My sincere advice to Ambode perhaps he has people here who can reach him:

1. Do a press Conference (or a Press Release) to accept the outcome of the primaries and congratulate Sanwo-Olu.

2. Remain in APC and seek reconciliation with the party. Decamping will only make you experience more embarrassing moments.

3. Work for the party's success in February 2019 and warm yourself back into the hearts of APC leaders.

If you do all this, you can regain your lost glories.

Exactly my advice to Ambode earlier.

This is the most sensible thing to do. You can’t fight Lagos APC and win. Now, his redemption and reconciliation begin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by totit: 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Yeroba xtians 0
Yeroba mozlems 2

Smallbanke,small brain and small bre..as.t you removed your picture outta shame ni? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by Naijaguy12345(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/10/03/breaking-ambode-accepts-defeat-congratulates-sanwo-olu

Ambode was smart not to follow the advice of those calling him to decamp to any party cos that means his end. If he plays this well, he might get a ministerial appointment

Compromise, and feed off the crumbs, typical yoruba
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by Asek1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
I feel for the man sha... undecided
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by Ajibel(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
All the best in his future endeavours.
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by biGwal(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
You've spoken well this time...
Long Live Nigerians
Long Live Lagosian
Long Live Jagabam
✌✌
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by dazzlingd(m): 3:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Yeroba xtians 0
Yeroba mozlems 2

Online shameless rat.. Yourbas don't care about religious differences, try another trick.
Your stupidity did not let you realise Sanwo Olu is a Christian too... E-diot

5 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by Omofunaab2: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Yeroba xtians 0
Yeroba mozlems 2

You igbos should learn how to mind your business.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
PassingShot:
Exactly my advice to Ambode earlier.

This is the most sensible thing to do

Bowing to the wishes of the caliphate, what an advice
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by Raiders: 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ambode is a weak politician
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by raumdeuter: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Compromise, and feed off the crumbs, typical yoruba

Step 1 strong head like grinding machine,
Step 2 - Make mouth about bringing the country down,
Step 3 - Deploy Benjamin Adekunle - python dance
Step 4 -flee to Abidjan.

typical Ibo

4 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
dazzlingd:

Online shameless rat.. Yourbas don't care about religious differences, try another trick.
Your stupidity did not let you realise Sanwo Olu is a Christian too... E-diot

You sure care, that's why you have been bleating like a goat grin
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by biGwal(m): 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
gurnam:
Ipob and wailers will be sorely disappointed with this speech. They were praying for a fight
Yes ooooo; wht a reasonable speech this time around
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by ModsareChevres: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ok
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by totit: 3:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

It is finished. Well, Yoruba unity is none negotiable. No room for Id.iotic flatinono to cause division.

Abonde has moved on!
grin
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by BankeSmalls(f): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raiders:

SHOW me one strong yoruba politician and I will show you a square moon grin
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by raumdeuter: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
totit:

It is finished. Well, Yoruba unity is none negotiable. No room for Id.iotic flatinono to cause division.

Abonde has moved on!
grin

The flat one can balance the tray of gala on their head and continue wailing about Ambode

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by dazzlingd(m): 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

You sure care, that's why you have been bleating like a goat grin

Smelly she-goat, lazy piglet, omo eranko jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by ModsareChevres: 3:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Raiders:

Very weak.

He should have been on overdrive since yesterday as soon as the NWC cancelled the primary, showing the world why it should be so.

Rather he chose to keep quiet and allow his enemies overrun him.

What a shame!
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by raumdeuter: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Is Thedore Orji not strong

What of Ekweremadu that has become Sarakis boy boy

Or that Peter Obi whose voice whines like a rat squealing

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by dazzlingd(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

The strong Yoruba politicians that have been choosing your leaders.
Show me one igbo politician.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by totit: 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
raumdeuter:

The flat one can balance the tray of gala on their head and continue wailing about Ambode

grin grin
Re: Governor Ambode's Concession Speech (Full Text) by PassingShot(m): 3:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
BankeSmalls:

Bowing to the wishes of the caliphate, what an advice
It’s the way it is anywhere you check. Party supremacy oftens triumph over individual interests.

As Yorubas will say “ a child who hasn’t taken possession of the needed sword (or weapon if you like) doesn’t ask about what killed his dad”.

Ambode has no political structure to fight his party.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Remembering Mamman Vatsa: He Was Killed 33 Years Ago / Vp's Wife, Dolapo Osinbajo Seen Playing With Puppy (photo) / Let’s Put Elections Behind Us, Focus On Governance — Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.