Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,917 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday (1848 Views)

Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP / Should President Muhammadu Buhari Resign? - Sahara Reporters Poll (Screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by ashacot: 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2019
ELECTION BOYCOTT IN BIAFRA LAND

I remember about 3years Ago when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested. I remeber how he was celebrated across IGBO LAND. His arrest was just after goodluck jonathern was defeated. Coincentially, goodluck jonathern has his biggest support from the south east. Almost all the supporters of goodluck jonerthan becaame either an ipob supporter or sympathizer.

There was protest after protest across igbo land and some parts of south south which culminated to loss of lives between security agaents and ipob members. The Major opposition party used that situation to attack president buhari with the claim that he hates the igbos despite he was carrying out a constitutional responsibility to protect the country's sovereignty. I rem this continued until Nnamdi Kanu was released and his sureties all pdp members.

I remember how after his release he went about insulting the president and other ethnic groups much to the excitement of 75% of south easterners, To them,all they need is BIAFRA and they have nothing to do with the ZOO and fulanis.

I rem how any time people like us speak against the mud-us operand of NNamdi kanu aproach of biafra, we are insulted and called efullefu. I was a victim of this here on many occasion, After the military carried out operation python dance that unfortunately cost the lives of many gullible youths a military exercise in south east and The eventual excape of Namdi Kanu, same people in south east insulted buhari and called him igbo haters. The pdp did same thing,

i also remember how the south east insulted president buhari for proscribing Ipob.

Now same ipob are calling for election boycott and majority of people who was IpOB MEMBERS or SYMpATHIZERS are now calling for the head of IpOB because An easterner has been choosen as a Vp by the same hausa fulani they once hated to be in the same country with, They are now asking the fed govt to arrest all ipob members. Some even said he is working for the federal government.

My issue is this, what do we really want as igbos politically, If Atiju looses this election, will those people currently supporting him go back to biafra or death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Jman06(m): 8:16pm On Feb 12, 2019
IPOB is on their own.
On Saturday Igbo's would show Nnamdi kanu that we are wiser than him...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Validated: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
IPOB is on their own.

IPOB is irrelevant. They have no PVC. Those who will vote out Buhari are ready to do so!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by ashacot: 8:19pm On Feb 12, 2019
Jman06:
IPOB is on their own.

BUT YOU WERE SUPPORTING THEM

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by oyebanji44: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2019
; grin ; See life my broda..Nawa ooo it was the same people whom kanu was labouring to carry away from Nigeria that persistently urged Buhari to come over to the east to Save them.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Slynation(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2019
ashacot:

I remember about 3years Ago when Nnamdi Kanu was arrested. I remeber how he was celebrated across IGBO LAND. His arrest was just after goodluck jonathern was defeated. Coincentially, goodluck jonathern has his biggest support from the south east. Almost all the supporters of goodluck jonerthan becaame either an ipob supporter or sympathizer.

There was protest after protest across igbo land and some parts of south south which culminated to loss of lives between security agaents and ipob members. The Major opposition party used that situation to attack president buhari with the claim that he hates the igbos despite he was carrying out a constitutional responsibility to protect the country's sovereignty. I rem this continued until Nnamdi Kanu was released and his sureties all pdp members.

I remember how after his release he went about insulting the president and other ethnic groups much to the excitement of 75% of south easterners, To them,all they need is BIAFRA and they have nothing to do with the ZOO and fulanis.

I rem how any time people like us speak against the mud-us operand of NNamdi kanu aproach of biafra, we are insulted and called efullefu. I was a victim of this here on many occasion, After the military carried out operation python dance that unfortunately cost the lives of many gullible youths a military exercise in south east and The eventual excape of Namdi Kanu, same people in south east insulted buhari and called him igbo haters. The pdp did same thing,

i also remember how the south east insulted president buhari for proscribing Ipob.

Now same ipob are calling for election boycott and majority of people who was IpOB MEMBERS or SYMpATHIZERS are now calling for the head of IpOB because An easterner has been choosen as a Vp by the same hausa fulani they once hated to be in the same country with, They are now asking the fed govt to arrest all ipob members. Some even said he is working for the federal government.

My issue is this, what do we really want as igbos politically, If Atiju looses this election, will those people currently supporting him go back to biafra or death.

The answer to your question is quite simple....!!
The Igbo's can't sit back at home and allow Buhari govern Nigeria for another 4years with severe hardship, that will be foolishness and stupidity on our own path, N.K may not know the high costs of importations right now, N. K may not know this present administration ain't favourable for an average Igbo man, All he wants is Biafra...
It's better to take out Buhari first, then cross the hurdle when we get there...
We are evening voting out Buhari for N.K's sake, right now he can't step foot in this Country if Buhari is reelected, For now he should take a chill pill....!!

2 Likes

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by APCsupporter: 8:46pm On Feb 12, 2019
Whether ipob votes or not, the south east will be overwhelmed by the votes of other regions?

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2019
IPOB and Igbos are not the same and will never be.

One is an enemy of state while another is a true democrat. One has PVC the other doesn't.

2 Likes

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:
Whether ipob votes or not, the south east will be overwhelmed by the votes of other regions?
Is SE is the only region that is voting?

No difference between IPOB and yoruba moslems

2 Likes

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by pundit92: 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2019
Their is no need now..He should not meddle in the election process..if they like, they can block the polling unit, cause riot and mayhems..no erection no lefelendum.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by gidgiddy: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2019
ashacot:

You are making no sense. Anybody or any group can call for election boycott. It is up to the people to boycott elections or vote. There is no law that says people must vote. It is also a legal right for any group of people to agitate for self determination, it doesn't matter if they are members of a political party or not.

The same Buhari is proscribing IPOB that is unarmed and killed nobody but he never proscribed armed killer Herdsmen that kill thousands of Nigerians every year just because they are his brothers. Why won't people insult Buhari for such attitude?

Hundreds of unarmed IPOB have been killed, not one single armed killer Herdsmen has ever been killed, why won't people insult Buhari?

Those who believe that politics of Nigeria will save them should go and vote, those of us who are tired of "one Nigeria" like us will stay at home

On election day, I will be in my village, working on my farm. Better to do something that will be benefit my life than going to vote when voting has never helped the common man
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by sremmlyf(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2019
using emotional weapons against Ndi Igbo will not atop them from exercising their franchise
quit being lame.
if I no ATIKULATE wetin I gain?

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:06pm On Feb 12, 2019
Igbos do not need Buhari's help.Any APC agent that tries to disrupt the back-to-Laura initiative on Saturday will be death with by igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nonsobaba: 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu has suffered. So after all the sacrifices he has made to achieve Biafra, some shameless Igbos still abuse him as if he is a common criminal cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by APCsupporter: 9:09pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:
Is SE is the only region that is voting?
No difference between IPOB and yoruba moslems
Ask any northerner who he thinks will win in the north and by what margin
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by oilPUSSY(f): 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
nonsobaba:
Nnamdi Kanu has suffered. So after all the sacrifices he has made to achieve Biafra, some shameless Igbos still abuse him as if he is a common criminal cheesy grin
Let those that want to vote go and vote, let those that want to boycott the election boycott.
A lot of people that are loyal to Ipob will still go out and vote, that doesn't mean that their loyalty to Ipob won't be there when 30th May sit at home order is called. After all in a family, you disagree with your father or mother in certain areas, but that doesn't mean they are no more your parents.

Meanwhile, your sudden love for Ipob is nothing but a fraudulent love.
You were calling Igbos a lot of unprintable names, now they have become your darling.
God punish you there ....
Let me repeat this, Ipob might boycott the election and at the other hand, your Lord and personal Savior Buhari will still get defeated... Screenshot my comment for reference.. Mischievous human being.

2 Likes

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 9:12pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

Ask any northerner who he thinks will win in the north and by what margin
I am married to an Hausa Christian from Kano. So tell another lie.

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by APCsupporter: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

I am married to an Hausa Christian from Kano. So tell another lie.

I am a 24 years old, 100% Hausa who has been to many states accross the north and throughout my life, i have only met HAUSA-SPEAKING christians but never seen a Hausa christian. But if you are married to a Hausa woman, you must know a little bit of Hausa. I want you to translate these for me:

Buhari hantsi ne mara tabo

Kwaro ya kwajireni a tattanin makwallayo

Hawainiya mitsitsin dabba ce mai muni.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Peacemaker5128: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2019
[s]
Jman06:
IPOB is on their own.

[/s]
Afonja
No leflendum no erection

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2019
ashacot:

BUT YOU WERE SUPPORTING THEM
When?
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Afamed: 9:35pm On Feb 12, 2019
Slynation:

The Igbo's can't sit back at home and allow Buhari govern Nigeria for another 4years with severe hardship, that will be foolishness and stupidity on our own path, N.K may not know the high costs of importations right now, N. K may not know this present administration ain't favourable for an average Igbo man, All he wants is Biafra...
It's better to take out Buhari first, then cross the hurdle when we get there...
We are evening voting out Buhari for N.K's sake, right now he can't step foot in this Country if Buhari is reelected, For now he should take a chill pill....!!
But will you not go back to Biafra or death if the election doesn't favour you?
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
oyebanji44:
; grin ; See life my broda..Nawa ooo it was the same people whom kanu was labouring to carry away from Nigeria that persistently urged Buhari to come over to the east to Save them.
Buhari my foot. The security forces should do their job. They will be held responsible if they fail. They have been told so.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by SouthEastFacts: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:

I am a 24 years old, 100% Hausa who has been to many states accross the north and throughout my life, i have only met HAUSA-SPEAKING christians but never seen a Hausa christian. But if you are married to a Hausa woman, you must know a little bit of Hausa. I want you to translate these for me:

Buhari hantsi ne mara tabo

Kwaro ya kwajireni a tattanin makwallayo

Hawainiya mitsitsin dabba ce mai muni.
Hausa kadan kadan. Marrying Hausa girl doesn't mean I can I read hausa.

If you say you have never seen an indigenous Hausa Christian in the North, then you are a fvcking liar. There are over 40% of indigenous Christians in NW and christian settlements are scattered throughout NW.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Afamed: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
Igbos do not need Buhari's help.Any APC agent that tries to disrupt the back-to-Laura initiative on Saturday will be death with by igbos.

But you know election is not only going to hold in the east? And if the result of the election does not favour you? Hope you will not resume your Biafra or death again?

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
Slynation:

I and my family are voting out buhari for our own sakes and for Abaribe's sake.
I didn't struggle to register to vote after all these years because of any useless nnamdi kanu.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
APCsupporter:
Doesnt matter. We are going out to vote.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by APCsupporter: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2019
SouthEastFacts:

Hausa kadan kadan. Marrying Hausa girl doesn't mean I can I read hausa.

If you say you have never seen an indigenous Hausa Christian in the North, then you are a fvcking liar. There are over 40% of indigenous Christians in NW and christian settlements are scattered throughout NW.
Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by oilPUSSY(f): 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2019
Afamed:

But you know election is not only going to hold in the east? And if the result of the election does not favour you? Hope you will not resume your Biafra or death again?
What happened to our Oduduwa republic we skull miners are agitating for behind closed doors ?

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by Afamed: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I and my family are voting out buhari for our own sakes and for Abaribe's sake.
I didn't struggle to register to vote after all these years because of any useless nnamdi kanu.
The question remains your family and your votes could not only win election for Atiku.If Atiku fails to win Election, hope you will not resume your Biafra or death?

1 Like

Re: Election Boycott. Should President Buhari Help Pdp Stop Ipob On Saturday by nwanyionitsha: 9:44pm On Feb 12, 2019
nonsobaba:
Which sacrifices? Abeg don't say what you don't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike In A Meeting With INEC Now / First Result In Kebbi / I’m Not A Weakling, I Can Bite - Governor Obaseki Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.