Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Speaks Out After The Rape Allegations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Speaks Out After The Rape Allegations (319 Views)

Perry The Tiktok Girl Speaks Out After She Was Beaten By Cultists In Edo (Video) / Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Speaks Out After The Rape Allegations by Netfilix: 4:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Just few minutes ago, Cristiano Ronaldo made a post on his Social Media handles denying the rape allegations made by Mayorga - the lady who claimed to be raped by the former Real Madrid forward.

"I firmly deny the accusations being issued against me. Rape is an abominable crime that goes against everything that I am and believe in. Keen as I may be to clear my name, I refuse to feed the media spectacle created by people seeking to promote themselves at my expense."

- Cristiano Ronaldo

Mynd44

Lalasticlala

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Speaks Out After The Rape Allegations by Waakanda: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Guy, you really need to spank your "kini-kan" for always allowing opportunists to have their way cool

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Finally Speaks Out After The Rape Allegations by Netfilix: 4:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Waakanda:
Guy, you really need to spank your "kini-kan" for always allowing opportunists to have their way cool

On point

(1) (Reply)

Policeman, 3 Others Killed As Armed Men Invade Benue Community / See As Them Take Kill Three Suspected Robbers For Akwa Ibom State / Man Arrested For R-ping 100-year-old Grandmother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.