Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations (39782 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Accuses Justin Ugonna Of Statutory Rape. He Reacts / Canadian Lady Says Men Should Shut Up And Accept False Rape Allegations (pics) / #JusticeForIzu: Izu Madubueze Commits Suicide After False Rape Accusation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by GLeesMODEL(m): 4:41am On Mar 18, 2021
PUBLIC APOLOGY:

Didunoluwa Johnson Pleads Mercy Of Influencer Justin Ugonna After Libelous Sexual Assault Allegation Post

The alleged sexual assault by Justin Ugonna on a young victim which was posted in December last year via the Twitter handle of Didunoluwa Johnson has been confirmed to be false. The falsity of the misinformation being posted on Didunoluwa's Twitter handle was confirmed when she was contacted by Mr. Justin Ugonna and his team who not only denied the allegations but also provided his travel itinerary to show that he was not in the country on the day the rape purportedly took place.

In this regard, Didunoluwa Johnson has officially presented a public apology to Mr. Justin Ugonna, after realising that the evidence which was provided by the victim had been manipulated. Although she had noted that her post was inadvertent, ignorant and in poor judgment. In her public apology she writes, "My name is Didunoluwa Johnson.
Last year December, I posted a story on Twitter about a young girl who said she had been the victim of sexual assault.

According to the victim, on July 30th 2016, a young man named Justin Ugonna, then 20 years old, had statutorily raped her when she was 14."

"The purported victim sent me screenshots of what appeared to be chats between Justin and the victim.

I took those to be evidence, believed her story and posted it. I am using this medium to apologize once again to Justin and his family for the grief and pain I have caused them.
It was not my intention to malign nor cast aspersions on the character of Justin, as I had no reason to do so

I am sorry".

Didunoluwa Johnson further noted that she has
suffered immense pain as a result of this incident, received hate mails and death threats which have affected her deeply. She also stated that there are many lessons to be learnt from this misadventure, especially as it's been learnt in a hard way. She however concluded her statement by noting that she is now better informed, as she deeply regret her action to Justin and his family.

https://www.independent.ng/justin-ugonna-vindicated-of-alleged-rape-says-johnson/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by markidoo(m): 4:46am On Mar 18, 2021
The Future is indeed women. Always looking for a silly opportunity to cash out.. Those creatures are worst than a rattlesnake

253 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Iamsupaboi(m): 4:50am On Mar 18, 2021
the guy above is high on 5g

8 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Elove1: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2021
That's why I no de take any rape accusations serious again.. women are using this evil scheme for sure cashout

128 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Bornsinner7: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2021
An apology is not enough..

A heavy penalty should be placed on false rape accusers.. with that it will facilitate reduction in the rate of false rape accusers..

If every lady can get away with an apology for accusing someone falsely then I don't think it will ever stop..

Have they thought about the trauma the young man had to face.. how he will have to deal with people who saw him as a rapist..

201 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by thesicilian: 7:43am On Mar 18, 2021
This kind of nonsense will always continue as long as false rape accusers are allowed to go Scot free

189 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by princechiemekam(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
sad :-
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by kazyhm(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Apology not accepted.........you should be sanction for slandering Justin

There should be justice for Justin

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Dalil8: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Apologies not enough, she needs to serve some serious jail time (15yrs minimum) plus pay a hefty fine. It'll serve as a lesson to other women.

Accusing someone of rape falsely is worse than rape itself.

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by ZeraSchool: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Where's the lady's picture abeg?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by slawormiir: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
This females are so damnn dramatic, confused and attention seeking being
They can come up with shit anytime dey feel like...
Na so i dey romance one girl the other day....with her consent...suck the first booby...she by herself give me the other one make i suck join...

Only for the next day her elder sister dey chat me up and insult me for WhatsApp.....as if say i commit crime
Na so i quickly call the girl ask am why her sister dey insult me na
She begin tell me say anything way she do she dey always tell that her elder sister.....so she tell her everything way we do
Haaaa... problem...na so i begin dey tell her hope you also tell your elder sister we do am with your consent...and moreover if anything hapen she go fit defend me
She say yes ..that i should not worry
Na so my heart take come down....

50 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
Sue her to court for a billion naira damage.

Let her future is female gang of fake feminist and misandrist bail her out.

100 yrs suffering for rape false accusers

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Onyi22(f): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
She should be fined

10 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by kingthreat(m): 7:44am On Mar 18, 2021
If the man was guilty, they will be saying hang him. Castrate him.
If the woman was guilty of rape accusations, all they say is "Sorry".
The most screwed up set of men are those who play pawn into women's games and support every rape accuser without seeking the truth. If you are that kind of man, you should be ashamed of yourself.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Doublezero01: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Why this on top page.. mumu post
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by ShramStanSkuMus: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Yy
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Kicktaker(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Sorry ur Ass...after defamation

2 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Kingzeez10: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
Future is female my foot

4 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by jige4topclass(m): 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
After Dem don invite satan finish Dem go come.say it's d work of the devil
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2021
The #metoo movement of Nigeria
And what's the adverse effect of this?

Actual rape cases will be taken with a pinch of salt

7 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by nrexzy: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
All tis hoes and rape accusations eh.. And tis one rush post am for Twitter imagine d Dent on this young brother's image.. All because a wayward wanted to trend..

Now u see say na false accusation u Dey apologize dis one need go jail for defamation of character & false witness

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by BIGGIE121(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
all this stupid girls sef
Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Cooldiipo(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
angry

If the guy has committed suicide as a result of the allegation, will this apology be useful? Every problem has an expiring date, don't loose the battle. For powerbank for laptop needs, i have for sale. Tough time don't last, tough people do...congratulations young man!

15 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by eedriyz(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Lol. I remembered this story from Twitter. Things are turning upside down

9 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by bluefilm: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Public apology is not enough.

She should be sentenced to a minimum of 25 years imprisonment with hard labor for this false accusation.

14 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by AuthegaPRIMUS(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Dirty animals called women. The earlier mankind finds another way to reproduce the better.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by bezimo(m): 7:46am On Mar 18, 2021
Apology not accepted..you should be used as a scapegoat and sent to jail to serve as a deterrent to useless stupid ladies who use the heinous crime of rape as a weapon to make false lying liar accusation against innocent guys

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by optimus106(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2021
SUE THAT B.I.TCH!

IN FACT SHE SHOULD BE JAILED WITHOUT BAIL.

16 Likes

Re: Didunoluwa Johnson Apologizes To Justin Ugonna After False Rape Allegations by Babafash(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2021
Next time before u take any action, do your investigations properly

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter / Police Arrest IPOB Member For Raping Woman In Asaba Through The Anus / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.