Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest (29597 Views)

Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Okorocha Calls For Creation Of Happiness Ministry To Tackle Suicide / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by Omadinie: 9:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Dee Rochas ,I understand the fact that you want to be 'like' Tinubu. But you forgot the Igbo's are very stubborn people. As for me I forgive you for destroying my grandfather's farm land all in d name of expanding and tarring their road,I strongly believe that your in law will not become our next governor.
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by cocaineaddict(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
Abagworo:

Have you ever witnessed the crowd of Uche Nwosu followers in virtually every village? What his opponents are doing is paying people to make noise on social media but reality is completely different. The writing on the wall is clear that he is winning and with a wide margin in any free and fair election.
Like I said earlier, you case is really pitiful and no hope of resuscitation. Which God forsaken village does he have a crowd of followers? Why didn't his supposedly followers stop the burning of 5 of his branded buses in mbaitoli LGA? Why did he take the 7th position in the just concluded apc primaries? Why are Imo people bent on making sure he doesn't smell the governorship seat?.

I heard you're based in portharcourt so I'll not blame you for your lack of understanding of what's happening in Imo state. I will advice you to rethink, change loyalty and never you make mention of supporting uche nwosu anywhere near Imo state, else you will be brutally lynched.
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by judility(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
My people my people, please we Need better candidate, not this bunch of thiefs, all both apc, pdp and if ararumme won, I will not vot for any of them, the are all thiefs.
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by Odelhorno1990: 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
To take charge of your finances, stop procrastination; Get things done with our up to 4 Million Naira cash Loans in 2hrs. No stories just click
https://onboard.renmoneyng.com/utm_source=RSE00481&utm_medium=Tablet&utm_term=Ariemu or call/ whats up 09087090579 to get started.
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by somegirl1: 12:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Abagworo:

Have you ever witnessed the crowd of Uche Nwosu followers in virtually every village? What his opponents are doing is paying people to make noise on social media but reality is completely different. The writing on the wall is clear that he is winning and with a wide margin in any free and fair election.
Always jumping to the defence of your paymaster.
I understand that this part of your job description, also appears irrationality a core skill required in your line of work.

1 Like

Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by tomakint: 2:03am On Oct 04, 2018
I laugh in Spanish at APC and Okorocha
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by Agugbadin: 5:29am On Oct 04, 2018
Maxymilliano:
But, how come things easily get out of control under his watch ? Same thing happened during the State Congress ...
Because Imolites do not Nwosu Uche
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by Agugbadin: 5:33am On Oct 04, 2018
NORSIYK:
My prayer is God let okorocha son in law win
God will never answer your, prayers because he will not allow wicked people to continue ruling, Imo state
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by Agugbadin: 5:41am On Oct 04, 2018
Abagworo:

The popular opinion is his son in-law. He is not the one installing but rather ndi Imo want his son in-law. What his opponents are running away from is proper votes because he has the entire Imo on his side but they are rather seeking for ways to stop him from running or disrupt the exercise.

YOU ARE A LIAR, IMO CAN'T SUPPORT CULTIST
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by planetbluz: 7:20am On Oct 04, 2018
temptnow:
Rochas thinks he in the south-west, we don't do godfathering here.

Go to arewa or Ibadan, with your stolen wealth you will be worshipped as the latest jagaban in town.

Rochas will be regretting why he's people are very educated.
But The Said Rochas Will Deliver The Entire Southeast To Apc.
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by temptnow: 7:35am On Oct 04, 2018
planetbluz:
But The Said Rochas Will Deliver The Entire Southeast To Apc.
yeah, including rivers state

Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by CioAngels(f): 12:52pm On Oct 04, 2018
Okorocha, your in-law did not win, so he had to run be you get him killed. APC?
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by Anitame(f): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2018
NORSIYK:
My prayer is God let okorocha son in law win

He won't
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by Anitame(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2018
Abagworo:

The popular opinion is his son in-law. He is not the one installing but rather ndi Imo want his son in-law. What his opponents are running away from is proper votes because he has the entire Imo on his side but they are rather seeking for ways to stop him from running or disrupt the exercise.

Are you okay? Popular opinion is his son-in-law? In my own IMO state kwa? Oga, stop talking nonsense joor. We don't want Rocha's and anything that connects to him. In fact, his political carrier is over as far as IMO is concerned.
Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2018
cocaineaddict:

Why did he take the 7th position in the just concluded apc primaries?

Uche Nwosu didn't take the 7th position. He took the 8th position. Barr. Chima Anozie beat him to that 7th position. Look at the list.
The guy failed spectacularly grin

Re: Imo APC Primary: Okorocha Calls For Gulak’s Arrest by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2018
I pray Uche Nwosu wins the APC primaries.
That way, APC is guaranteed to LOSE Imo State.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Senate Presidents In Nigeria, Past And Present / Woman Praying For Nnamdi Kanu Cries In Abuja (Photos) / Why I’ll Work For Adelabu In Oyo, By Akala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.