Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Watch Nicki Minaj Crying While She Confesses Her Abrasive Behaviour - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch Nicki Minaj Crying While She Confesses Her Abrasive Behaviour (266 Views)

Ariana Grande Ft Nicki Minaj – The Light Is Coming Mp3 Download / Download Hiphop Interface Mix Ft. Jay-z, Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Drake / MUSIC : Migos Ft. Nicki Minaj & Cardi B – Motorsport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch Nicki Minaj Crying While She Confesses Her Abrasive Behaviour by Paul333: 4:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
Nicki Minaj says witnessing domestic violence from a young age is the reason for her ‘abrasive’ character.
The 35-year-old rap star has spoken candidly about the issue in her upcoming Queen documentary, revealing how her father’s behaviour towards her mother shaped her own personality.
A visibly emotional Nicki said: ‘I remember when my mother would let my father be violent with her, and she always brings up this story.’
Spreading her arms wide, she added: ‘As a little girl, I would stand in front of my mother, and go like this.
‘That’s why I’m like, maybe some people would describe me as abrasive, or b**chy or whatever, because I vowed from that age, no man would ever be with me and call me out my name, treat me like that … And then all of the sudden, that was my life.’

Read More-http://dquartz.com/nicki-minaj-finally-opens-up-about-domestic-violence/

(1) (Reply)

Maleke – Erujeje Ft Oritse Femi / Please What's The Best Website To Advertise My Music As An Upcoming Artiste... / Ice Prince Ft Perruzi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.