Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) (5773 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Multi-Million Diamond Chain / Davido Flaunts His N90 Million Watch With His Lover, Chioma / Davido Flaunts Chioma Avril's Cleavage And Her Customized 30BG Chain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 5:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Davido has taken his time to show the nice food been prepared by his wife to be, Chioma.

He added a caption to the photo:

"Home made Yamarita @thechefchi"

See photos below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2018/10/davido-flaunts-food-been-prepared-by.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Yambee: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2018
Which kind food be this?

This does not look like Nsala?is this what Billionaires only eat?I don't recognise any from the buka I patronise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by oyahitme: 5:15pm On Oct 03, 2018

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Maestro07(m): 5:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
All i see is a disgusting,stomach upsetting delicacy.
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yamarita is a good meal. Yays!!!

Eat and wash it down with a glass of Chablis, relax and thank God for his graciousness. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Ritajovy(f): 5:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are those prawns ?? I hope it tastes better than it looks!
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by majamajic(m): 5:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
the girl is good !!
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
cool the road to a man heart is via his stomach grin trust me I was selective of the women I dated until I met a random girl who destroyed my cheesy brain with food and cool now I'm looking for her pussyy

I have an unverified Nigeria AdSense account for sale
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Livebygrace: 5:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
E dey try shop small.

Check my sig guys to earn some coin into your wallet.
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by KanielOutis92: 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
Oga it is "Being" and not Been. It really is annoying seeing u guys misuse these words. Another is AM..."Am cóming".."Am alright".."Am just coming back". Like what would it freaging cost you guys to just write "I'M"..an arm?..Gosh!!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Radicalface: 7:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
This one be like those sh!t where I hear say yahoo boiz they chop if you wan hammer big...
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Katier00(f): 7:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
So this one is news
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by GentleMoney: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:41pm On Oct 03, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
cool the road to a man heart is via his stomach grin trust me I was selective of the women I dated until I met a random girl who destroyed my cheesy brain with food and cool now I'm looking for her pussyy

I have an unverified Nigeria AdSense account for sale
see your head like cocoyam..40 year old man like you with no sense
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin
Orla234:
Yamarita is a good meal. Yays!!!

Eat and wash it down with a glass of Chablis, relax and thank God for his graciousness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Olodo24: 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Yambee:
Which kind food be this?

This does not look like Nsala?is this what Billionaires only eat?I don't recognise any from the buka I patronise.
one be like pancakes wey no done.

Aren't we too local?

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by kunmiiii: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
Davido is really quixotic...love in twenties dey sweet.
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Edonnewi: 11:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Anything without fruits and vegetables involved is not a meal.

Many come to me for problems with health when the simple solution is eat too much vegetables.
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 04, 2018
Goldmaxx:
see your head like cocoyam..40 year old man like you with no sense

Fatality cry

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by Partnerbiz(f): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2018
I want to hire her for my birthday.
Still saving mehn! shocked
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by englishmart(m): 6:23am On Oct 04, 2018
Even if become a billionaire, I won't eat outlandish meals, just because that's what the rich eats.
Yamarita ko, yamayama ni?

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts Food Been Prepared By Chioma (PHOTO) by karamo987: 9:16am On Oct 04, 2018
LEARN MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE BY ATTENDING THE FREE TRAINING PROGRAM

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram!! These are some of those incredibly popular mobile apps available to us that can keep us hooked to our mobile phones for hours. With the booming number of tech-savvy Smartphone users, the demand for sophisticated applications is growing like never before.

This Mobile App Development training conveys the fundamental skills necessary to deploy develop Apps on mobile devices (iOS and Android devices. Attendees employ app Studio to perform comprehensive hands on exercises in this program

This free Intensive Mobile App Development Training program provides you a beginner-friendly introduction to Mobile App Development and if you want to learn from scratch, this course is for you!

DATE: 6TH of October, 2018
[b]VENUE: [/b]IKEJA, LAGOS
TIME: [/b]10am Prompt
[b]COST & REGISTRATION:
Absolutely Free (Check Link To Register Now!)
REQUIREMENTS: Just Come With Your Laptop/Tablet/Writing Materials
ADD-ON: Free Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi Access To First 20 Participants

NOTE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

(1) (Reply)

Meet Pamela Watara, The Lady With The Biggest Watermelon In Ghana / Bustyhelen Is Back!!!!! / Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.