Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. (5759 Views)

Nas And Amy Winehouse (pics). Are They Dating? / Mya!,bone Of Contension B/w The Game And 50 Cent: Comment People / Paris Hilton, 50 Cent's New Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2005
wink Anyday, anytime, anywhere. I still will stand by Nas as the best in the rap territory. What do we have? He is the only one who had subdued a rival(Jay Z). Have u ever listened to Ether (Bleep Jay Z). It was an explicit lyrics which almost ruined Jay Z's carrier.
Now we have 50 Cent bringing his head out like a pop-up window. I'll advise him to stay on his lane as Fat Joe has earlier warned, Or my people, what do you have to say?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by nddy(m): 1:41am On Dec 04, 2005
my best rap Artist should be Mike Jones or Paul Wall (peoples Champ)
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by buckeye(m): 8:24am On Dec 04, 2005
i agree with spikelord, i dont even know what 50cent they sing self, he cant even stand The Game ......................men! i love paul wall and lil wayne, they are really changing that dirty south s**t.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by hotangel2(f): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2005
nddy:

my best rap Artist should be Mike Jones or Paul Wall (peoples Champ)

Exactly!

But i choose both of em.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2005
I guess u have not been familiar with Nas all these while. He is simply the best in New York as for now cuz of one fact. He had been dealing with the greatest two rap enemies and has achieved what a black should achieve. He was once with BIGGIE and also with Great Makavelly da don (2PAC). I still see the likes of the two in him. Lil Zane raps exactly like Tupac and Shyne raps like Biggie. 50 Cent, Game, Eminem, Twista, et.c has got mere fame added to their money and that has made people think they are the best.
You ask the big boys and they will tell you that Nas is still the best.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by buckeye(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2005
common spike ! why are u comparing Nas to all this people?.........u dont have to tell people before they know Nas is the best
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by nddy(m): 9:06pm On Dec 04, 2005
Nas is a mess
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by icingbaby(f): 3:28am On Dec 07, 2005
NAS is always goong to be the best, i love him. kiss

nas all the way. kiss
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Oyinhoney(m): 11:16pm On Dec 07, 2005
The 4 ppl i like the bst r Nas,Game,Ja Rule & Fat joe.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by icingbaby(f): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2005
nice girl cheesy
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by buckeye(m): 7:29am On Dec 08, 2005
Game is one of my favorite.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by anton(m): 12:46am On Dec 13, 2005
Nas has been in the game for a long minute, now. His position is as solid as it gets. Yeah, he'll walk backwards every now and then, making cat say WTF?!, but overall he reps. Them other two charactas i cant even comment on... Nas has ny fa sho.

As far as the south goes Andre 3000 is a str8 monster. That cat is 100% pure cantf*ckwit. Know Dat.

3rd Coast: BunB and PimpC, no doubt.

As far as I know, tho, Nas has NY on lock... as far as mainstreamas go.

Holla! wink
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2005
Yeah, Nas has been in the game for long and he still maintain his stands and that is why JayZ will always bow to our Naija man here!. Go Nas You are the best.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by buckeye(m): 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2005
Is that ur conclusion?
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2005
Yeah Buckeye, thatz my conclusion and i think he is the best all day. Are u disputing that fact??
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by Oracle(m): 12:19am On Dec 15, 2005
There's no point disputing it buckeye
u'll lose Nas' reign is supreme so 4get it
Nas is Hiphop

Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 10:52am On Dec 16, 2005
Nas, Nas and Nas all day long.........................
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by gracious(f): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2005
As for me NAS is the main man. then comes Jay- Z, 50 cents and the game. 50 cents can't even stand up to NAS and he knows that. he can't even get into a verbal fight with NAS. Not so very recently NAS yabbed 50, but 50 couldn't even retaliate.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by buckeye(m): 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2005
gracious:

As for me NAS is the main man. then comes Jay- Z, 50 cents and the game. 50 cents can't even stand up to NAS and he knows that. he can't even get into a verbal fight with NAS. Not so very recently NAS yabbed 50, but 50 couldn't even retaliate.

I hate it when people try to compare my hommies Nas, Jay-Z, and the Game to all this rappers like 50 cents. I couldn't help it but laughing when I saw one post earlier on this forum https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-3482.0.html It seems people don't really know the difference between MCs and rappers. matter of fact, 50 is not up to the Game forget about the number of album sold. 50's just a good businessman and he surely knows what hes doing.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by c0dec(m): 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2005
props to nas but i'll pick mos over nas anyday.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by icingbaby(f): 12:05am On Dec 31, 2005
c0dec:

props to nas but i'll pick mos over nas anyday.
you're not my boo no more i taught you will pick nas. cry cry cry
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by c0dec(m): 12:11am On Dec 31, 2005
icingbaby:

you're not my boo no more i taught you will pick nas. cry cry cry

yeah, but i'll pick you over nas anyday baby wink grin
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by icingbaby(f): 12:18am On Dec 31, 2005
c0dec:

yeah, but i'll pick you over nas anyday baby wink grin
gosh you always know what to say to make me feel better. kiss kiss cool you're my boo again welcome back. cheesy cheesy
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by c0dec(m): 12:44am On Dec 31, 2005
kiss fo sheezy kiss
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by theORAKU(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2006
Nas all the way.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by otokx(m): 4:50pm On Jan 07, 2006
Nas
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 9:05pm On Jan 07, 2006
Yeah Man, Nas!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by ldollier(f): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2006
all three makes good music. but who is the best? to me i will have to go with the person that sold more records.
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2006
Hey man, Nas has got the most album but he ain't a commercial rapper though!
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by ldollier(f): 4:35am On Jan 19, 2006
no comment
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by spikelord(m): 2:03pm On Jan 19, 2006
Oh!!! shocked
Re: Who is the best? Nas, The Game and 50 Cent. by mikebuddy(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2006
D game is da best follow by Nas,Plz remove 50cent from that list.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Eldee In Alleged Intellectual Property Theft / Huh! Check Out The New Dress Code For LASU Students! Lol!!! / Mayorkun Sets Up A Barbing Salon For His Uncle In Ilasamaja, Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.