Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,007 members, 7,835,418 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari (27583 Views)

Atiku Leads Tinubu In Yobe In Six LGAs / POLAF: Atiku Leads In Nigeria's Largest Poll Ever - Daily Trust / Atiku Leads Buhari In Four LGAs In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Waffarianman(m): 7:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Riversides2003:
Anybody should just win against Buhari das all.

Naso my bro. Let's do away wt d skinny lifeless thing
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by ElIjahaleje: 7:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Atiku is the man of the moment.. He is sound minded, intelligent, courageous, consistent in delivering lasting result. Best @ creating Jobs, a visionier with the attitude to prosper this nation, what more do we need?#letsgetnigeriaworkingagain I support this movement �
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin..... Obj right now ! grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Mizwisdom(f): 7:58pm On Oct 03, 2018
We know Atiku will win Buhari but he can't win against INEC & security forces, it's a done deal
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
midolian:
An average aboki, who is not online or does not have access to the internet, upon hearing this, will just laugh

But the deluded and misguided ones from the other side will think Atiku will win an eRection against Buhari cos of this AIT crap grin grin

Atiku and Saraki have always and will always be online sensations..
Aside being a BMC, you can't even read and comprehend, what a bad combination.
God, what has the country done to deserve Buhari and these people? sad
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Tareq1105: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
tuniski:
Atiku is the man if pdp wants to Give apc fight to finish!

Keep deceiving yourself. Pdp members in North West doesn't see him as Hausa hence they won't vote him.

Check out the position of North East in Northern Nigeria politics .
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by lapazi(m): 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
midolian:
An average aboki, who is not online or does not have access to the internet, upon hearing this, will just laugh

But the deluded and misguided ones from the other side will think Atiku will win an eRection against Buhari cos of this AIT crap grin grin

Atiku and Saraki have always and will always be online sensations..because there are many miscreants like them online

Your post always crack me up, your savagery level is at all time high

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by tempest01(m): 8:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
Them don buy twitter votes
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by TechCapon(m): 8:19pm On Oct 03, 2018
midolian:

Atiku and Saraki have always and will always be online sensations..because there are many miscreants like them online
learn how to make reasonable comments without being tribalistic. Your comments reek of mediocrity
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by semyman: 8:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
Bishop Emeka Atiku?
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by smillingbishop: 8:25pm On Oct 03, 2018
Riversides2003:
Anybody should just win against Buhari das all.
Just like the time of Jonathan so that someone good will come and make 1 cup of garri #100 Abi?
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by semyman: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chisaedhor:
grin

I have been saying this time without number

Atiku is the only man that can liberate NIGERIANS from the evil hands of the Fulani herdsman call Buhari.

Atiku might have his own badsides in the past yes we know, but now we need to move forward far away from APC AND BUHARY
Foolish fool, when has AIT turned to Nigeria, illiterate, the question is which of them can give Buhari a threat and you are celebrating over 21,000 votes.
Be prepared for landslide victory for Buhari then you can know that rat poison is cheap and effective
Check out the votes that count, this is just from a ward in Maiduguri to affirm second term

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wise man !
midolian:

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Sagay212: 8:26pm On Oct 03, 2018
i thought it was saraki that was leading...i hope ait did not rig the one again? these people cannot be trusted again...ordinary public perception, them don dey rig.

Umu ipods, what do you have to say about this and who exactly are you supporting, Saraki or Atiku? please choose one between you two masters.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by akdjr(m): 8:31pm On Oct 03, 2018
Does PDP trying to islamize Nigeria too?
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by tuniski: 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tareq1105:

Keep deceiving yourself. Pdp members in North West doesn't see him as Hausa hence they won't vote him.

Check out the position of North East in Northern Nigeria politics .

The buhari that is northwest, what has he achieved?
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by FriendNG: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
tuniski:
Atiku is the man if pdp wants to Give apc fight to finish!

She is one of the sincere aspirants. All the others have a mole in senatorial aspirant or governorship. But tell yourself the truth Atiku can't defeat Muhammadu Buhari (The greatest politician of this time)
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by ashantitope: 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
But my own opinion is very different because the guy in 4th position is the best candidate it only depend on PDP to sell him to Nigerian it only guy without any corruption charge but not popular I wish they use him
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by AnanseK(m): 8:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
In the 5th position on the list is written Saminu Tambuwal. I wonder who that one is. I hope that African International Television ( AIT ) are not saying that they don’t know the name of a former speaker of the National House of Reps and a current serving Governor and a Presidential hopeful? So ignorance doesn’t stop just at Nairaland.
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by anku90: 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Atiku Abubakar will also lead in the sixth general election because he has all the support of Nigerians that this inept admin has failed to protect. Waziri is the right candidate will crash down the clueless President who spent his years without a tangible project but ruined and destroyed our fast growing economic and put us back to economic recession.
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by engrjacuzzi: 9:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are Africans inferior to everyone else, to be reduced to international beggars running from here to there asking for help? Can we call this racism or blame colonialism? Both China and India were colonized and exploited as well.

*I’m ashamed to see my people being the object of pity to everyone.* When I was a kid I read and saw images of our leaders begging and 46 years past and we are still begging.

Without Shame of being so mediocre, and without a deserved Pride to stand for the best in the world, we would continue to be the laughing stock of the entire universe. And our youth will keep risking their lives trying to flee the continent.
I’m ashamed. Really Ashamed!" ........
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by blimeyVic(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Saraki is a nice shot any day. However, PDP as a party should weigh various things first.

Atiku has being in the system for a long time and his name also resonates in the mind of a lot of people.

Saraki would perform excellently if elected, but the game is not really for new comers right now. It's for the very old and experienced.

If most Nigerians are willing to vote out Buhari, then to avoid confusion a very popular and experienced politician should be put forth by the opposition.

Ambode has proven to be the first prominent and powerful Nigerian politician who believes in the ideals and ideology of his party, as shown in his insisting to run for the APC ticket even with the knowledge of an impending defeat. He didn't migrate, he stayed with his party - APC.

These are not times for political miscalculation or dilly-dallying, if PDP must win, they must imbibe the amboderian spirit, unite and put forth a viable candidate - ATIKU.

Saraki is a sound politician, I admired not only his classy speech at the Russian parliament, but I also liked the mode of delivery.

On the other hand, Atiku owns a world class university - he is enlightened too.

Saraki has successfully waged war against the forces that came for him and so has many other PDP top-shots. Now is the time for them to pool their individual ruggedity to form an acidic jagabanistic force. A crude force that the APC can't withstand, especially with the support of the masses.

APC vs PDP. Let the best rule.

# God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by nijaboi(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha ipob pigs votes.

And afonja slaves will still vote buhari.

I'm proud to be a Fulani man y'all will remain slaves to us
Chai! Iiar, u are an ipobic flat.header trying to turn Yorubas against Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by anku90: 9:16pm On Oct 03, 2018
Let's support a man that will rescue Nigeria and Nigerians from the hands of amateurs that came unprepared. A man that will create an atmospheric environment for Nigeria where investors will rush back to Nigeria to invest, a place where our lives will protected and a place where job opportunities are in abundant. #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain by supporting Atiku in 2019.
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by nijaboi(m): 9:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

when did Fulani start to learn simple sentence. Igbo man hiding under a moniker to soil other tribe

write what you wrote in Fulani make we hear anupam
Love u
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by blimeyVic(m): 9:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
engrjacuzzi:

Are Africans inferior to everyone else, to be reduced to international beggars running from here to there asking for help? Can we call this racism or blame colonialism? Both China and India were colonized and exploited as well.

*I’m ashamed to see my people being the object of pity to everyone.* When I was a kid I read and saw images of our leaders begging and 46 years past and we are still begging.

Without Shame of being so mediocre, and without a deserved Pride to stand for the best in the world, we would continue to be the laughing stock of the entire universe. And our youth will keep risking their lives trying to flee the continent.
I’m ashamed. Really Ashamed!" ........

Such change that you, and everyone of us, yearn for can only be produced by the private sector. Selfless individuals who will have the ability and will to affect the live of the common man, standing on a sound "spiritual and academic background" (obasanjo, 2017).

It will be difficult to achieve anything exceptional relying on government.

To be frank, what is actually driving evil in our land is not greed , but the fear of hunger.

Hunger means different thing to different people. To a corrupt politician it means not able to maintain his security attachés, to a corrupt civil servant it means the inability to buy a new tokumbo car, and to a political thug it means the inability to maintain his harem.

What most politicians do is to steal public funds for themselves and also share some to those on the lower rungs ( party loyalists and political thugs) and those on the upper rung (godfathers). Anything less, they are ousted, ask Ambode & he will advice you never to tamper with that formula.

Neither do they know any other means of making good money nor do they have the patience to learn.

In all, what they are all doing is to keep MR poverty away.

So you see, only the private sector can move Nigeria forward. People should create systems and institutions that will drive growth.

I'm sorry to say this, but corruption might have become the culture in Nigeria. It is practised everywhere and by everyone in their daily dealing, and not just only when desperate people snatch ballot boxes.

# God bless and save Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Biodun556(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
this people will never stop being funny. I don't know how many Alumangiri that participated in the vote but during general election will see them en mass behind buhari.
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by anku90: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2018
With the power of social media we can uplift and build the type of Nigeria we want and this this online polls that many of Buharists doesn't believe with it is a clear indication Nigerians will surely chase Buhari back to his retirement home Daura. Let me quote this to those who disrespect the power of social media "With just a smart phone, strong convictions, clear thoughts, defined ideologies, purposeful actions and sets of dedicated activities we can generate a sub revolution here". Lets Get Nigeria Working Again

1 Like

Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ategberoson:

when did Fulani start to learn simple sentence. Igbo man hiding under a moniker to soil other tribe

write what you wrote in Fulani make we hear anupam
lol
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by jibs4lv(m): 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
Hahahaha ipob pigs votes.

And afonja slaves will still vote buhari.

I'm proud to be a Fulani man y'all will remain slaves to us
then you should be Princeofcow na tongue
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by Bigsteveg(m): 10:50pm On Oct 03, 2018
Chisaedhor:
grin

I have been saying this time without number

Atiku is the only man that can liberate NIGERIANS from the evil hands of the Fulani herdsman call Buhari.

Atiku might have his own badsides in the past yes we know, but now we need to move forward far away from APC AND BUHARY
Atiku is also a Fulani man
Re: Atiku Leads AIT Public Perception Votes On Who Is A Great Threat To Buhari by wakeupafricanyo: 11:13pm On Oct 03, 2018
ROYALTY MUST BE REWARDED

DANKWAMBO IS THE MAN

#BEYOND THE PROMISE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#endsars: Abuja Road Users Lament Gridlock, Beg Traffic Officers To Return / Demolition Of Computer Village Powa Section / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.