Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! (27554 Views)

Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / Graphic Photos Of Kidnappers Shot Dead By Security Operatives In Anambra State / Nigerian Policeman & SARS Operatives Infiltrate & Bust Kidnap Gang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Boyoorisha: 10:15am On Aug 28, 2014
Most of the times we take TOKUNBO CARS to Abuja from Lagos for sale. Three days ago, we sent some of our guys to deliver two cars to buyers in Abuja. I was going to call these guys to find out where they were but their phones were not reachable for the whole day! I was worried and began to make contacts. Thank God they have been able to reach an uncle before they collected all their phones and the uncle had also reached a lawyer.

These guys were arrested for no offense, they had all the papers intact! Unknown to the police men, the cars were more than two. The third guy who had driven past the police men had called some people and later turned back. He was also arrested and they collected his phone immediately, not knowing he had contacted people. They were all taken to SARS police station somewhere in Dugbe.

We were able to trace them to the station, on getting there, we saw hell! They were furious and began to ask questions on how we got there. The shouted, ''who called you, who called you''? To cut the long story short, we were able to take out our guys after parting with 80, 000 NGN.

The guys narrated their experience in the cell, many cell occupants who have been there for days without anyone looking for them are being killed and sold. They said the boss usually come with people at night, point to two or three occupants an they would be driven away without being returned.

Our government needs to investigate this and take necessary action to avoid another 'civilized' SOKA

129 Likes 77 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2014
jona ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by wesley80(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2014
You should mention names, locations or at the very least give descriptions if you expect to be taken seriously.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2014
Its high time we start taking actions and not just opening a thread on NL and forget about it after some comments. OP, go to the police website, you will see all the numbers of police heads, pick the one closer to the venue of incident and test him what happened with all your evidence. Try and follow up and you will see that action will be taken... I will advise you use a second phone line that is mostly dormant. For me, I have on a number of occassion freed my guys from police custody after they were unjustly arrested without paying anything. Even on one occassion, me and my cousin, were extorted of 3k by policemen in a check point, there and then, we placed a call to the CP of the state explaining to him what happened and the vehicle number involved as we were moving, he called us back and asked us to go and collect our money like play like play, my cousin summoned courage, drove back and collected the money... I was scared to hell before i go hear accidental discharge. But it worked, they CP made sure that those guys didnt set up road block any more as within 2mnths of me passing there, I didnt see them. Just go to NPF website and copy the number closer to your place and make the call. Kets bring back some sanity to the NPF...

124 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Boyoorisha: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: Its high time we start taking actions and not just opening a thread on NL and forget about it after some comments. OP, go to the police website, you will see all the numbers of police heads, pick the one closer to the venue of incident and test him what happened with all your evidence. Try and follow up and you will see that action will be taken... I will advise you use a second phone line that is mostly dormant. For me, I have on a number of occassion freed my guys from police custody after they were unjustly arrested without paying anything. Even on one occassion, me and my cousin, were extorted of 3k by policemen in a check point, there and then, we placed a call to the CP of the state explaining to him what happened and the vehicle number involved as we were moving, he called us back and asked us to go and collect our money like play like play, my cousin summoned courage, drove back and collected the money... I was scared to hell before i go hear accidental discharge. But it worked, they CP made sure that those guys didnt set up road block any more as within 2mnths of me passing there, I didnt see them. Just go to NPF website and copy the number closer to your place and make the call. Kets bring back some sanity to the NPF...

Thanks bro, I will do just that

12 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Boyoorisha: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2014
wesley80: You should mention names, locations or at the very least give descriptions if you expect to be taken seriously.

What description? I have mentioned the station, what else!?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2014
You can do a whole lot more.

Nairaland is not the end of the world like most think.

Get on Facebook contact ip, get on twitter
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by desgiezd(m): 11:28am On Aug 28, 2014
Please find a way of spreading this information. As already suggested, try Facebook, Twitter and also you can send it to Channels TV on i-report. Please, dont allow this die without telling the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
And plz, try adding tonto dikeh to you post so that the mod will move this to FP... Information like this could go a long way in saving some people...

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: And plz, try adding tonto dikeh to you post so that the mod will move this to FP... Information like this could go a long way in saving some people...

That or Tiwa Savage.

The mods on this forum are something else.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Boyoorisha: 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: And plz, try adding tonto dikeh to you post so that the mod will move this to FP... Information like this could go a long way in saving some people...

That is the essence of putting it here, so that people are aware. I gained nothing been here, I paid for my internet and I am not a shareholder of Nairaland. If they deem it fit, let them put it on front page.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Boyoorisha:

That is the essence of putting it here, so that people are aware. I gained nothing been here, I paid for my internet and I am not a shareholder of Nairaland. If they deem it fit, let them put it on front page.

You are doing a disservice to your people.

If I had solid proof that this really occurred then I would rebroadcast it myself.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rilwayne001: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2014
Information like this should be publicize in other to call the attention of the general public to this gruesome acts.

These SARS people do cone to my area in Ib with an accused person, once the accuse point at you or enter your shop without doing anything or even knowing such accussed person, you don enter one chance be that they would take one to there office at dugbe and ask for huge amount of money before you can be released, once you cannot ptoduce such amount your own don end be that.

They've been doing this thing more that 5times in my area, so anytime they come around everyone run into there various house..

May God help us in this country

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rilwayne001: Information like this should be publicize in other to call the attention of the federal public to this gruesome acts.

These SARS people do cone to my area in Ib with an accused person, once the accuse point at you or enter your shop without doing anything or even knowing such accussed person, you don enter one chance be that they would take one to there office at dugbe and ask for huge amount of money before you can be released, once you cannot ptoduce such amount your own don end be that.

They've been doing this thing more that 5times in my area, so anytime they come around everyone run into there various house..

May God help us in this country
I think, most times we Nigerians are responsible for police negative behaviour, cos we just swallow and turn a blind eye to anything they do to our neihbour not knwing dat one day it might be us. If such arrest have been taking place in your area, you guys should have filled a report to their heads. When I mean a report, I dont really mean going to the station. Try and contact a high ranking officer. There was a thread I saw one time, where the OP of the thread was complaining about policemen extorting money from okada men. The guy later report to the CP of the state and according to him, the road block was disbanding. I think its high time we start making report to CP's since their numbers are available to everyone...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: I think, most times we Nigerians are responsible for police negative behaviour, cos we just swallow and turn a blind eye to anything they do to our neihbour not knwing dat one day it might be us. If such arrest have been taking place in your area, you guys should have filled a report to their heads. When I mean a report, I dont really mean going to the station. Try and contact a high ranking officer. There was a thread I saw one time, where the OP of the thread was complaining about policemen extorting money from okada men. The guy later report to the CP of the state and according to him, the road block was disbanding. I think its high time we start making report to CP's since their numbers are available to everyone...

Exactly.

The officials are on Facebook and Twitter.

Compose a well written post and put it on social media accounts of the npf and it's leaders.

The former IG is on my Facebook friends list as an example.
Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by PresidentAde(m): 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
*** That was how a friend of mine was killed by the Police 2years ago ( Ijede division,,Very close to Egbin Power Station Ikorodu LG )......Till today they denied shooting anybody ....Even when eye witnesses confirmed that they shot someone and carried the body away from that location......

The guys Corps was never found...till today

,,,,,,,, I gave up on NPF since like 1908 !!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rilwayne001: 2:48pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: I think, most times we Nigerians are responsible for police negative behaviour, cos we just swallow and turn a blind eye to anything they do to our neihbour not knwing dat one day it might be us. If such arrest have been taking place in your area, you guys should have filled a report to their heads. When I mean a report, I dont really mean going to the station. Try and contact a high ranking officer. There was a thread I saw one time, where the OP of the thread was complaining about policemen extorting money from okada men. The guy later report to the CP of the state and according to him, the road block was disbanding. I think its high time we start making report to CP's since their numbers are available to everyone...

Yeah, you said it all...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rilwayne001: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2014
PresidentAde: *** That was how a friend of mine was killed by the Police 2years ago ( Ijede division,,Very close to Egbin Power Station Ikorodu LG )......Till today they denied shooting anybody ....Even when eye witnesses confirmed that they shot someone and carried the body away from that location......

The guys Corps was never found...till today

,,,,,,,, I gave up on NPF since like 1908 !!!

Ridiculous embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
Na true U talk OP. I opened a thread like this sometime ago. Its exactly the same thing that happened at SARS Awkuzu, Anambra state.

Every midnight, they switch off their light, call out some inmates, take them to their slaughter slab, fire some shots and that's the end; they won't return. Their parts are either sold or disposed off at some river. Once they tell you "they are travelling you", it means you will be killed that night. And to make it all worse, it is a fellow inmate that will be ordered to come and cut out the organs they (SARS) need from the dead person before the body will be disposed off.

My brother is a real life witness to their muderous acts and illegal killings going on at that SARS office, awkuzu anambra. FG should seriously investigate this senseless killings by Men of the police especially their SARS units.

39 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by meforyou1(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nigeria police is the most wicked and reckless organisation on earth

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
One thing I believe in this life is that... You are commiting more evil if you fail to expose and condem the evil being done by others... We have all this kind of ill killings by SARS and nobody has raised the alarm... If what himkers and rilwayne said about SARS are true, then its high time we try and make a report to a senior authority as we maybe saving some one life indirectly. Even if we cant reach the senior officers, we can rebroadcast this to sensitize the public as a means of precaution. I, as an example, when ever I encounter police men along the way and am sensing that my argument with them might lead to another thing, the 1st thing I do is to send a text to 5 family and friends in my contacts. I have the message saved as a draft and I modify it anytime I change location and I also modify the 5 people I text to represent those in my current area. You never can tell when you enter the wrong hands of the police force.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rilwayne001: 4:39pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: One thing I believe in this life is that... You are commiting more evil if you fail to expose and condem the evil being done by others... We have all this kind of ill killings by SARS and nobody has raised the alarm... If what himkers and rilwayne said about SARS are true, then its high time we try and make a report to a senior authority as we maybe saving some one life indirectly. Even if we cant reach the senior officers, we can rebroadcast this to sensitize the public as a means of precaution. I, as an example, when ever I encounter police men along the way and am sensing that my argument with them might lead to another thing, the 1st thing I do is to send a text to 5 family and friends in my contacts. I have the message saved as a draft and I modify it anytime I change location and I also modify the 5 people I text to represent those in my current area. You never can tell when you enter the wrong hands of the police force.

Some few mimutes ago now, i swear to God they brought another accuse to my side.

But the reason why nobody is ready to act towards it is that we dont know wether all these accused persons are real criminal or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Rich4god(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Some few mimutes ago now, i swear to God they brought another accuse to my side.

But the reason why nobody is ready to act towards it is that we dont know wether all these accused persons are real criminal or not.
Ye... Its not the picking that is the issue, even in advanced countries, people get picked up by police for questioning. The issue is the killings without trial... Just like I knw that some peeps in our prison might be innocent of the crime, some people being killed by SARS just like himkers said might be innocent...

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Boyoorisha: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rich4god: One thing I believe in this life is that... You are commiting more evil if you fail to expose and condem the evil being done by others... We have all this kind of ill killings by SARS and nobody has raised the alarm... If what himkers and rilwayne said about SARS are true, then its high time we try and make a report to a senior authority as we maybe saving some one life indirectly. Even if we cant reach the senior officers, we can rebroadcast this to sensitize the public as a means of precaution. I, as an example, when ever I encounter police men along the way and am sensing that my argument with them might lead to another thing, the 1st thing I do is to send a text to 5 family and friends in my contacts. I have the message saved as a draft and I modify it anytime I change location and I also modify the 5 people I text to represent those in my current area. You never can tell when you enter the wrong hands of the police force.

Now we have made an effort to expose them, but someone is not putting it on the front page.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2014
It happens everywhere. Go to Area 3 Command in Abuja. Police kills without charging to court especially if nobody comes for you. A case was reported on NTA of a young who was reported to the Police by his boss for theft. Just as his relatives gone looking for him and was told to go to the station, the Officers denied they arrest anyone with that name.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Emmafrancis: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2014
When police becomes worst than criminals. Please Mods move to front page so the world can see what's happening. Abeg who know the mods dem?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by chidekings(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
this is wickedness,in other words they know all the real criminals of the state....what a pathetic situation,when they are suppose to protect us,they now terrorise us.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Pain(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Front Page Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With SARS Operatives In Ibadan; Another SOKA In The Making! by Smartjeezy(m): 7:38pm On Aug 28, 2014
SARS in ibadan and osun state are the number enemy of masses...They killed innocent souls without any tangible reasons or whatsoever.Very soon i will bomb one of their station in jesus name for what they did to my brother some years back.May the souls of wicked SARS rest in peace in advance.

18 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anti-Oshiomhole Protesters Clash At APC Secretariat In Abuja / PDP: US Rescue Operation Confirms Buhari’s Incompetence / 2023: APC Unveils “Bless Mi” Mobile Crowdfunding Channel For Tinubu’s Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.