Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,740 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Emma Stone Opens Up About Ongoing Battle With Anxiety - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emma Stone Opens Up About Ongoing Battle With Anxiety (315 Views)

Nollywood Star Juliana Olayode Discusses Her Ongoing Battle With PCOS / Emma Stone Net Worth, Biography, Quick Fact, Age 2020 / Emma Stone Biography News Facts Lifestyle Impelreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Emma Stone Opens Up About Ongoing Battle With Anxiety by Newsbreakers: 5:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
EMMA STONE OPENS UP ABOUT ONGOING BATTLE WITH ANXIETY
Emma Stone was seven years old when she had her first panic attack.

She was over at a friend’s house when “all of a sudden I was absolutely convinced that the house was on fire and it was burning down,” she told Dr. Harold Koplewicz from the Child Mind Institute, as part of an Advertising Week 2018 panel in New York.

She said further, “There was nothing in me that didn’t think we were going to die,
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/emma-stone-opens-up-about-ongoing-battle-with-anxiety/

CAITLYN JENNER’S GIRLFRIEND, SOPHIA SAYS THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS NOT ROMANTIC
Caitlyn Jenner, Father of Kendall and Kylie, and now a Transgender woman has long been rumoured to be in a relationship with Sophia Hutchins. Apparently, they have more of a mutual partnership than a true romance, according to Sophia herself.

TMZ obtained a clip of Sophia — who is also a transgender woman — doing an interview with Jim Breslo for his podcast, ‘Hidden Truth,’ and she tells him she wouldn’t call her relationship with Caitlyn romantic.

Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/caitlyn-jenners-girlfriend-sophia-says-their-relationship-is-not-romantic/

CHRIS EVANS REPLACED BY ZOE BALL FOR RADIO 2 BREAKFAST SHOW
Zoe Ball said that being the first woman to host the UK’s most listened to radio show would be “both an honour and a privilege”. Ball, who also hosts Strictly Come Dancing: It Takes Two, further said: “I’m absolutely thrilled to be following in the giant footsteps of Chris Evans as the host of the Radio 2 Breakfast Show.

“To be the first woman to present this very special show is both an honour and privilege,” she said.

“Believe me, I’m not underestimating the enormity of the task ahead – to follow not one but two of my broadcasting idols into such a well-loved show is somewhat daunting.”
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/chris-evans-replaced-by-zoe-ball-for-radio-2-breakfast-show/

TWITTER USERS DEFEND DJ CUPPY AGAINST ATTACK FOR HER INDEPENDENCE MESSAGE
Florence Otedola a.k.a DJ Cuppy is the second daughter of Femi Otedola, one of the richest men in Nigeria. On Monday, to celebrate Nigeria’s independence day, she posted a picture of herself on her social media accounts captioned it with praising Nigeria.

An actor called Wole replied her by saying that she can only say that because she’s from a very rich family. This accusatory remark quickly escalated as many other social media users started attacking and trolling her for her privilege. This has continued all through the week leading to other fans tweeting in support of DJ Cuppy while they dragged the Wole guy and others on her behalf.
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/fans-defend-dj-cuppy-against-trolls-on-twitter/

NEGA AWARDS: KLINT DE DRUNK, OTHERS REFUSED VISA
The just concluded 6th annual Nollywood film festival Germany and its sister event Nollywood Europe Golden Awards NEGA 2018 held at Frankfurt, Germany was said to have witnessed a different show with the absentee of celebrities and journalists from Nigeria.

As revealed by the organizer of the event, the Consulate General of the Federal Republic of Germany in Lagos was said to have denied the entire invited guests visa to enter the country and prosecute the show.

As customary, Ehizoya Golden Entertainment which started since 2003 annually planned an award show for Europe-based Nollywood fans, but this year’s show took a dramatic twist, as the three celebrities – Igwemba Afamefuna Klint aka Klint Da Drunk, fast-rising comedian Eboh Oghenerukevwe Michael aka Eboh Bomb, and Fred Iwenjora, a well-travelled Nigerian culture and entertainment journalist were denied visa at the last minute to the kick-off of the event.
Read more at; https://newsbreakers.ng/nega-awards-klint-de-drunk-others-refused-visa/

(1) (Reply)

"I'll Call The School For You To Begin" Davido To Sponsor (fan) Education / Osix / World Bank Offers Disaster-hit Indonesia $1billion (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.