Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone (27278 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Jaynom(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
That's not enough Mr. President
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by excomarow(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Z
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Hector09(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Lol buhari is working
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Henjor48(m): 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari & APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Kingspin(m): 6:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari python the herdsmen is over due.
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by 12345DKO(m): 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
After 200 days that her daughter has been in captivity, na now you remember her all because of your 2019 abi? Wehdone sir

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Spatta: 6:30pm On Oct 03, 2018
So why will he not be called "Baba go slow" Calling the Mother of a kidnapped innocent Christian Lady Kidnapped by Muslim extremist and Fanatics almost Two years after

what a Bubu slow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by BRASH: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ofcourse. We know u will bring her back when the time is right. U want to use someones daughter as a propagander tool to score cheap political point. We know u are always in contact with the terrorists. Continue.
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by deebsman1(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
anonymuz:
Election is near. Still on your way to daura.
Na u go send am? Thank God man no b God

Buhari 2019 SAK

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Very Soon They Will Set Her Free.Buhari Will Be The Hero.Well Scripted.
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by FTjnr(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
leah shuaribu's kidnap is an APC political scam.

they'll eventually free the girl just to score boooohari high and compel people to vote him again.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by taretoofine(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.
Watch the usual clowns arrive here to castigate the president, they celebrated her when she did the really stupid thing of not playing along to get her freedom. She put all of the efforts of the government including compromise (prisoner exchange) to waste by not being smart.
She is a kid after all, the government should not give up on her. We should also train our children to be smart always and not carry the white man's or Arab religion on their head.

I pray she returns safely.
bro what do you stand for in life?..even if its slippers you worship stand by it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Sleekfingers: 6:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
I believe she is not the only one still with boko haram...they should find a way to secure their release...

Anyway, I am not surprise . We don't value life in this part of the world...na to dey call one yeye God up and down

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by vineyardfarms: 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
GOODNEWS. THANK YOU SIR
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Hezzyluv: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.
Watch the usual clowns arrive here to castigate the president, they celebrated her when she did the really stupid thing of not playing along to get her freedom. She put all of the efforts of the government including compromise (prisoner exchange) to waste by not being smart.
She is a kid after all, the government should not give up on her. We should also train our children to be smart always and not carry the white man's or Arab religion on their head.

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by obyback: 6:44pm On Oct 03, 2018
taretoofine:
bro what do you stand for in life?..even if its slippers you worship stand by it.
I stand for common sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by taretoofine(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
obyback:
I stand for common sense
integrity is far better than common sense. what you run away from hunts you another day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by michoim(m): 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
What a great president! This has never happen since Nigeria became a nation. Ride on majestically through 2019 and beyond Mr. President
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by princfred(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ecstasy154:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has put a call through to Mrs Rebecca Sharibu, mother of the Dapchi Secondary schoolgirl, Leah, who had been kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists, and assured her that his administration will do everything it would take to bring her daughter back home.

Leah was among the 101 girls kidnapped in February this year by Boko Haram from Government Girls’ Science and Technical College (GGSTC), Dapchi, located in Bulabulin, Yunusari Local Government area of Yobe State.

Most of the girls were freed a month later, five were unaccounted for but the insurgents are still holding on to Leah because she refused to renounce her Christian faith.

The insurgents have since issued a deadline of October 15 for the federal government to move for her release or she will be killed.

On Wednesday, the Presidency announced that the President, during the phone call, consoled the Sharibu family and assured the parents that the Federal Government would do its utmost for the safety and security of their daughter.

“I convey my emotion, the strong commitment of my administration and the solidarity of all Nigerians to you and your family as we will do our best to bring your daughter home in peace and safety,” a statement issued by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity), quoted the president as saying.

He assured the mother that his heart was with her family, like that of the entire nation which continues to pray for the safe return of “our daughter, Leah.”

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/167192/

I may not be a fan of Buhari, but this is a good and presidential thing to do. Ofcouerse he can do so much more. But are these mere gimmicks for the upcoming election ? We shall see. Many Nigerians really want to love their president if only he can behave like a human being.
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by obyback: 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
taretoofine:
integrity is far better than common sense. what you run away from hunts you another day.
The other girls that got released, are they not back to being Christians? How can a kid be soon religion sensitive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by scopusng(m): 6:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
Buhari is a terrorist, a goat, a mad man, an illiterate. Back to Duara, 2019.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Princedapace(m): 6:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is politics my people.

U guys will see how this thing wil end.

Check my profile if u would like to learn freelancing.. Read my thread on this topic before reaching out to me..
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by HealthTips101: 6:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
naija adsense urgently needed .. inbox
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by phada2006: 7:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.

Pray for your own soul, if you can denounced your GOD

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Zimmermann(m): 7:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
After how many years Gerrarahia dullard angry
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by imam07: 7:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ecstasy154:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari has put a call through to Mrs Rebecca Sharibu, mother of the Dapchi Secondary schoolgirl, Leah, who had been kidnapped by Boko Haram terrorists, and assured her that his administration will do everything it would take to bring her daughter back home.

Leah was among the 101 girls kidnapped in February this year by Boko Haram from Government Girls’ Science and Technical College (GGSTC), Dapchi, located in Bulabulin, Yunusari Local Government area of Yobe State.

Most of the girls were freed a month later, five were unaccounted for but the insurgents are still holding on to Leah because she refused to renounce her Christian faith.

The insurgents have since issued a deadline of October 15 for the federal government to move for her release or she will be killed.

On Wednesday, the Presidency announced that the President, during the phone call, consoled the Sharibu family and assured the parents that the Federal Government would do its utmost for the safety and security of their daughter.

“I convey my emotion, the strong commitment of my administration and the solidarity of all Nigerians to you and your family as we will do our best to bring your daughter home in peace and safety,” a statement issued by Garba Shehu, Senior Special Assistant to the President (Media & Publicity), quoted the president as saying.

He assured the mother that his heart was with her family, like that of the entire nation which continues to pray for the safe return of “our daughter, Leah.”

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/167192/

Leah Sharibu still with the kidnappers is political. The federal govt does not want to negotiate her release now based on reasons. They will negotiate her release when election is near to win people's mind.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Franzinni: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.

That child or kid is smarter than you can ever fathom... You think she did it to throw tantrums like a spoilt child? We are not against your blind worship of buhari but please don't wade blindly into topics you don't really have any constructive solution for and talk like her decision to uphold her faith in the God of hosts.... The one true God! Is a not smart....

Teach your kids however you want.... You only know LEAH because her parents trained her right!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Zimmermann(m): 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.

U'RE VERY STUPID!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by obyback: 7:07pm On Oct 03, 2018
phada2006:
Pray for your own soul, if you can denounced your GOD
Pray for common sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ben Murray-Bruce Condemns Appointment Of Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner / Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.