Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 AM

Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone (27279 Views)

Rebecca Sharibu Joins London Protest On Leah Sharibu 2nd Anniversary Abduction / Nathan Sharibu, Leah’s Father To Ahmed Salkida: You Know Where My Daughter Is / Rebecca Sharibu In Front Of US White House For Daughter's Leah Sharibu Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Pataricatering(f): 1:26am On Oct 04, 2018
The Jesus that she did not denounce is watching impotently while she is being violated but it is buhari u blame ! If they release her after government intervention - it is Jesus u will praise !
lloyds:
After the terrorists would have violated her hundreds of times. . Now you can remember them and call?

If God treated you BUBU like that will you become president?
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Pataricatering(f): 1:29am On Oct 04, 2018
lloyds:
After the terrorists would have violated her hundreds of times. . Now you can remember them and call?

If God treated you BUBU like that will you become president?
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Pataricatering(f): 1:36am On Oct 04, 2018
Meanwhile, Christians are hailing her - instead of them to use this situation as a teachable moment for young kids - your life is more important than forming unnecessary religious piety ! Where is the Jesus she didn’t denounce now ? He is up in heaven waiting uselessly for buhari to make a move ! Yet these silly people will not blame Jesus - it is buhari they will blame !
obyback:

The other girls that got released, are they not back to being Christians? How can a kid be soon religion sensitive

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Pataricatering(f): 1:40am On Oct 04, 2018
But where is the God now ? Hmmn !
Franzinni:

That child or kid is smarter than you can ever fathom... You think she did it to throw tantrums like a spoilt child? We are not against your blind worship of buhari but please don't wade blindly into topics you don't really have any constructive solution for and talk like her decision to uphold her faith in the God of hosts.... The one true God! Is a not smart....

Teach your kids however you want.... You only know LEAH because her parents trained her right!
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Pataricatering(f): 1:44am On Oct 04, 2018
The lifeless idiot ? Lol ! Jesus seems to be more of a lifeless mumu ! What is he doing about a girl that didn’t denounce him ? X
Franzinni:

I have no doubt you are intellectually robust and so I will relate with you from that stand point...

If you understand humanity then you will know we are governed by our beliefs.... And even when we claim not to have belief in anything is a belief in of its self.... Now here is a child that believes strongly in the power of God.... And she is ready to die for it.... Don't you know that gives her life meaning and purpose? The federal government is obviously using her as a political tool but God is using her for something this world will not believe..

Remember Joseph.... He passed through a similar ordeal and even by his own brothers....

Even if she dies in the process.. She achieved greatness with the little deed of not foresking God...

My brother don't sound insensitive on social media.... If she was your sister I know damn too well you won't be on buharis side because you are politically loyal and even maybe religionsly inclined...

I love Leah.... From my heart and I have not stopped reminding people about her ever since... This lifeless idiat is using her as a tool to score points with the gullible majority... I don't blame him I blame the vice president because as a so called pastor he should know his duty is first to God then his country... Or in this case his master!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Jaqenhghar: 2:34am On Oct 04, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.
Watch the usual clowns arrive here to castigate the president, they celebrated her when she did the really stupid thing of not playing along to get her freedom. She put all of the efforts of the government including compromise (prisoner exchange) to waste by not being smart.
She is a kid after all, the government should not give up on her. We should also train our children to be smart always and not carry the white man's or Arab religion on their head.

I pray she returns safely.
Someone not denouncing her faith is stupidity to you. SMH

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Nobody: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Yeye president. If it was his Zahra or Yusuf that was kidnapped now will he be calling Aisha a year later? That is how when Yusuf had motor bike accident they summoned all the health ministers and chief neurosurgeons in Nigeria and ended up flying him to Germany. Anyway, do what you gotta 2019 in view. If not that Leiha was a kid I would have said that her parents should slap some sense into her when she gets rescued hopefully. Just tag along with the muslims and keep practicing your faith when you are released. How hard can that be? God that kuku made me knows me I'm no Daniel in the Lions den or shedrach meshach and abednigo. I give it up for those guys but they were not born in Naija abeg.
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Jaqenhghar: 2:37am On Oct 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
The Jesus that she did not denounce is watching impotently while she is being violated but it is buhari u blame ! If they release her after government intervention - it is Jesus u will praise !
So in your wisdom the victim must play along. So let me put it this way. If the kidnappers wanted sex in return for freedom and she refused it will still be her fault too I suppose

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Nobody: 2:45am On Oct 04, 2018
Jaqenhghar:

So in your wisdom the victim must play along. So let me put it this way. If the kidnappers wanted sex in return for freedom and she refused it will still be her fault too I suppose
That is a different matter abeg.If you say you will give me 1 million now to say I'm a dog. I will say I'm a dog and collect my one million as long as you're stupid enough to believe it. But deep in my heart I know I'm not a dog and if someone asks me after collecting your one million if I'm a dog I'd replied the person with "Your fada"
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Jaqenhghar: 4:55am On Oct 04, 2018
12inches1:
That is a different matter abeg.If you say you will give me 1 million now to say I'm a dog. I will say I'm a dog and collect my one million as long as you're stupid enough to believe it. But deep in my heart I know I'm not a dog and if someone asks me after collecting your one million if I'm a dog I'd replied the person with "Your fada"
It depends on how you look at it. Some people will never accept to be what they are not no matter what.
My point here is if she was an Israeli or American citizen will you see her fellow citizens blaming her for renouncing her faith? They will be calling for the head of the president /prime minister for doing nothing. Living in this shithole does something to people's mindset. People are so atuned to suffering that they easily blame the victim first.
Police /soldier beats up civilian, it must be the victim that provoked them
Girl gets raped , She must have worn provocative clothes to tempt the rapist
Armed robbers rob you, It is your fault for being too flashy
Patient dies due to malpractice, No it must be the patient that didnt do what they were supposed to
Someone loots money or steals public funds, It must be hunger
And with this mindset you expect to move forward

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Franzinni: 6:22am On Oct 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
The lifeless idiot ? Lol ! Jesus seems to be more of a lifeless mumu ! What is he doing about a girl that didn’t denounce him ? X

Well that opinion is yours and I won't try to change your perspective on the issue but to answer the question you asked with my little knowledge of Yahweh..

God is doing wonders about her.... Even Jesus Christ passed through times of trials and was offered the world to denounce God..

The fact that her name takes a sit In your memory is already a big achievement...

You are there hating while no body even knows your name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Kronor(m): 6:26am On Oct 04, 2018
Sai babagrin
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Franzinni: 6:28am On Oct 04, 2018
Pataricatering:
But where is the God now ? Hmmn !
her God the God that answereth by fire.... Is everywhere... Everytime... If you can't feel it then you are disconnected

Get connected my sister don't let atheism ruin you...

I use to be an atheist.... Boy was I foolish...

If you want to see the power of God you need faith... Pure faith.... Write it down somewhere that little girl Leah might become one of the greatest women the world has ever seen.... God has a master plan always!
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Emycord: 6:44am On Oct 04, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.
Watch the usual clowns arrive here to castigate the president, they celebrated her when she did the really stupid thing of not playing along to get her freedom. She put all of the efforts of the government including compromise (prisoner exchange) to waste by not being smart.
She is a kid after all, the government should not give up on her. We should also train our children to be smart always and not carry the white man's or Arab religion on their head.

so why did the other girls not change thier own religion?
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by Turantula(m): 7:16am On Oct 04, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.

Shameless head slamming terrorist. I think ur ancestors weren't smart for accepting Islam and that is why u are destined to be a terrorist. Religion of Piss!
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by ATS1: 7:30am On Oct 04, 2018
The hypocrisy and standard of some ppl is beyond imagination. Instead of commending him for the show of luv and care all he gets is the opposite. This is coming at a time when Christian Biroms are attacking and killing innocent Muslims passengers and dumpling them and their vehicles in a pond. Nobody is talking about it simply because the victims are Muslims and Hausa. Continue your double standard. We are watching
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by TEYA: 8:17am On Oct 04, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.

I never supported what she did, but I saw dolts everywhere hailing her. If boko haram rape and impregnate her, the idiots supporting her will neither marry her nor encourage their brothers and sons to. If my child tries that nonsense she receive some really severe beating from me.
Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by obyback: 8:50am On Oct 04, 2018
TEYA:

I never supported what she did, but I saw dolts everywhere hailing her. If boko haram rape and impregnate her, the idiots supporting her will neither marry her nor encourage their brothers and sons to. If my child tries that nonsense she receive some really severe beating from me.
In fact I thought the supporters would have matched to sambisa by now to save her

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone by ONY3KAH(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2018
obyback:
Never too late.

if it was his daughter will he not find a way for her to be rescued even if she doesn't give up her faith... let's stop bringing baseless arguments just for likes and cheap popularity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alleged Terrorism: Our Hands Tied On Pantami, Says Senate / A Nairalander, Emeka Stanley, Officially Declares For Presidency Come 2023 / The Nigeria Labour Congress Endorses Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.