Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

See What This Man Said About Feminist Chimamanda Adichie - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / See What This Man Said About Feminist Chimamanda Adichie (271 Views)

“I Don’t Want To Be Responsible For Traumatising Children” - Chimamanda Adichie / Chimamanda Adichie: I Was Sexually Harassed By Media Man Who Squeezed My Breast / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Man Said About Feminist Chimamanda Adichie by SynCityNg: 8:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
One of the major problems or issues that some contemporary Nigerian writers have today is that they want to write and sound like Chimamanda Adichie, Wole Soyinka, Chinua Achebe, Christopher Okigbo, Habila Helon and many others to be accepted by the society. They want to echo from the voices of these people rather than their own voices and this, is killing creativity in them and sagging voices are knitting together to birth shallow fictions and non fiction everyday. This makes them the other copy of themselves rather than the person they are meant to be.

They don't know they can create their own voices and feelings, characters and give them lives just like the way they want it. But the truth remains that you can do better than these people.

Click on the link to continue reading.

https:///2DRQITO

(1) (Reply)

Gerald Decelian - Online Marketing Expert In NY / The Grave / Wrecking The People In The Name Of Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.