Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta (20181 Views)

Buhari Receives Sokoto Governor, Tambuwal In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Obasanjo, Tambuwal In Closed-door Meeting / PDP Convention: Tambuwal In Talks With Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Princedapace(m): 9:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
My biggest fear for PDP is if the party can stand after the convention..

The only way to defeat Buhari is for PDP to remain and fight with one interest..

If u are interested in earning money online, check my profile and read my post on how I work online as a freelancer.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by irapson2(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
S

Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by sincerlyyo(m): 9:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
He can have an open door meeting sef, never again PDP
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by SeriouslySense(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is how the country remains wasted, people in power sit down to decide who is the right leader and the voiceless people obey. I say it again we are going nowhere but in circles. It feels like Apc is already the winner.

Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 03, 2018
grin

Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Sleekfingers: 9:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
All these useless politicians going up and down.. And these mofo expect me to vote for him...obasanjo cannot be trusted..wetin concern me..

I am sticking with buhari....
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Therealev: 9:32pm On Oct 03, 2018
Minimum wage like a Teenager, amount still under 19.
Yet they expect us to survive, like a damn Fish without a Fin.
And If Jesus could travel with his Disciples In One Accord,
I wonder why a Nigerian Civil Worker cant Afford A Ford.
#TheRealEV

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by BeardedMeat(m): 9:48pm On Oct 03, 2018
israelmao:
Baba's silence this day is pregnant with meanings and his silence is more dangerous than when he is not.
You read my mind

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by BeardedMeat(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2018
irapson2:
S
You have very dirty habits. Can I guess your state of origin?
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by mechanics(m): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
Alphafeezay:
That's our next President!!!
Nothing for him, he's wasting his time and resources.
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by FBIL: 11:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
Tambuwal is too boyish to rule Nigeria. Obasanjo cannot even deliver his nearest polling booth. His unforgiven spirit and selfish plots will sink PDP. And If care is not taken, all of them will meet in prison because Buhari go dey deadly for second tenure.
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Simbrixton(m): 11:17pm On Oct 03, 2018
id4sho:
OBASANJO is irrelevant in today's politics, he should seek for JAGABAN BORGU.
Ambode can testify. if you know, you know.

NAIRALANDERS I LIE!
jagaban is irrelevant as well
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by ufuosman(m): 11:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Incoming president
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by micflo28(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2018
PDP ticket belongs to Kwankwaso. Peter Obi is our vice president. They are set flush out that curse in Asp Rock tongue
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by micflo28(m): 12:02am On Oct 04, 2018
PDP ticket belongs to Kwankwaso. Peter Obi is our vice president. They are set flush out that curse in Aso Rock tongue
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Duru009(m): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2018
Decamping meeting after the primary
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:27am On Oct 04, 2018
sirabu:
Nigerians will never learn, our hatred for each others, religion, tribe , class has made us puppets in the had of these people. Had Igbo people refused, and condemned the action of the five majors . who stated coup de tat in Nigeria . but they were supporting them. The repercussions was the civil war. Had Northerners condemned the counter coup de tat. May be millions of Nigerians would have been in prosperity.

This is the bitter truth we all shy away from. Correct.
Re: Tambuwal In Closed-Door Meeting With Obasanjo In Abeokuta by Jahwinaboy(m): 8:38am On Oct 04, 2018
id4sho:
OBASANJO is irrelevant in today's politics, he should seek for JAGABAN BORGU.
Ambode can testify. if you know, you know.

NAIRALANDERS I LIE!

Na lie. He still wields enormous power. If irrelevant, why would virtually all politicians want to visit him. His silence keeps everyone in suspense mood. Jagaban na Lagos, Obj na Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NCDC Denies Spending N1bn On SMS, Says It's Fake News / Dapo Abiodun: Tinubu Is The Candidate To Beat In 2023 / 2023: Peter Obi Won’t Win South-west – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.