Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Jose Mourinho Fires Back At Paul Scholes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jose Mourinho Fires Back At Paul Scholes (563 Views)

Mourinho Blames Rio Ferdinand And Paul Scholes For His Sack / Manchester United Can't Win The Premier League With Romelu Lukaku - Paul Scholes / Even Messi Will Struggle At Manchester United - Paul Scholes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Fires Back At Paul Scholes by olamariamjonez(m): 8:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has hit back at Paul Scholes after the amazing midfielder asserted he was "humiliating" the club.

Joined turned out another urgently critical execution with a goalless attract their Champions League conflict with Valencia on Tuesday evening with numerous fans booing at full-time.

Scholes said he was "astonished" that Mourinho was still in the Old Trafford tough position and said he was "humiliating" the popular club.

"I'm quite astonished he made due after Saturday, the execution was so awful," he disclosed to BT Sport.

"He's turning out in public interviews continually having a go at players, having at go at individuals above him since he's not getting what he needs.

"I thoroughly consider his mouth is of control and I believe he's humiliating the club."

In any case, Mourinho has hit back at Scholes, recommending that he isn't occupied with his feeling - and just perspectives of fans ought to be regarded.

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/jose-mourinho-fires-back-at-paul-scholes/03/10/2018/

Re: Jose Mourinho Fires Back At Paul Scholes by gaby(m): 8:55pm On Oct 03, 2018
olamariamjonez:
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho has hit back at Paul Scholes after the amazing midfielder asserted he was "humiliating" the club.

Joined turned out another urgently critical execution with a goalless attract their Champions League conflict with Valencia on Tuesday evening with numerous fans booing at full-time.

Scholes said he was "astonished" that Mourinho was still in the Old Trafford tough position and said he was "humiliating" the popular club.

"I'm quite astonished he made due after Saturday, the execution was so awful," he disclosed to BT Sport.

"He's turning out in public interviews continually having a go at players, having at go at individuals above him since he's not getting what he needs.

"I thoroughly consider his mouth is of control and I believe he's humiliating the club."

In any case, Mourinho has hit back at Scholes, recommending that he isn't occupied with his feeling - and just perspectives of fans ought to be regarded.

Source: https://hi247.com.ng/jose-mourinho-fires-back-at-paul-scholes/03/10/2018/

Na which version of English be dis one oga?

(1) (Reply)

Article Writing Job Offer / How To Easily Know Genuine Tipsters Before Paying Them For Betting Tips / Messi Shines But Ronaldo Is Champions League King .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.