Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

"When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo (1458 Views)

Leo Da Silva Weds Maryam Laushi In Kaduna / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant / DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Mcoutureankara(f): 8:56pm On Oct 03, 2018
Ex-bbnaija housemate Leo, alleged lover of Ceec is currently using his social media platform to give relationship advice to guys.

Leo tweeted;

Guys, a good woman is hard to find, when you find one get her pregnant.

Read more;

http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/10/03/when-you-find-a-good-woman-get-her-pregnant/

cc Lalasticlala

Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Oyindidi(f): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
Wrong advice
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:01pm On Oct 03, 2018
cool I absolutely agree with you my G grin, I will always pour my seeds into fertile wombs cheesy

Come and sell your personal Nigerian verified AdSense account to me
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Kingpee2(m): 9:21pm On Oct 03, 2018
Are you endorsing our pregnancy potency or you just want to prove a point ,because the girls out there are insatiable....
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by donstan18: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2018
A sensible woman will agree with me hat we don't have good women in Nigeria.

We only have ladies roaming around with.............

1 Like

Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by HallaDaTruth: 9:44pm On Oct 03, 2018

Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by youngbravian(m): 10:00pm On Oct 03, 2018
can you epp us impregnate ceeC..
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
WORST ADVICE EVER

which good woman will allow her self to get pregenant 4 a senseless man like you??
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by ikennamadu1(m): 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2018
miracood:
WORST ADVICE EVER

which good woman will allow her self to get pregenant 4 a senseless man like you??

see your head like avocado pear
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 03, 2018
ikennamadu1:

see your head like avocado pear
YOUR FOOLISHNESS FOLLOW U REACH HERE??
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by ikennamadu1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 03, 2018
miracood:
YOUR FOOLISHNESS FOLLOW U REACH HERE??

abi them done cure your craze
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
The point he is trying to make is that impregnating a good woman you find would possibly make her yours?
But what if she doesn't consent to the man impregnating her,Will he now forcefully do it so that he will keep her to myself?
What even makes him think that getting a good woman pregnant would possibly guarantee that she is his?
This is a questionable,dud and misleading advice that is borne out of a myopic thinking
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Pappyto: 10:59pm On Oct 03, 2018
Get Cee c pregnant already.
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Heloct(f): 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2018
No morals.

You can't keep a good woman by getting her pregnant.
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by OKorowanta: 11:57pm On Oct 03, 2018
donstan18:
A sensible woman will agree with me hat we don't have good women in Nigeria.

We only have ladies roaming around with.............

Dis guy you no well grin
Na well be dis?
Well,I believe all will be well.
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by cvibe2: 2:18am On Oct 04, 2018
T
Re: "When You Find A Good Woman, Get Her Pregnant"- Leo by Elnino4ladies: 3:09am On Oct 04, 2018
He is right..... let me go and impregnate my friend Edith shaperly

(1) (Reply)

Falz- My Dream Wife Must Have These Qualities.... / Ms Damn Naijaprincess Visits Nigeria for an event / Upcoming Nollywood Actress Ifedayo Purchase New Toyota Matrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.